Twitter: Dak gets choked up

Gameover

Reaction score
What quarterback doesn't:facepalm:

they don’t all come unglued the way Dak does.

if he could become respectful against good defenses, he’s the best QB in the league! Bar none.

he’s down right dreadful vs good defenses at this point

plymkr

Reaction score

I think this is really cool and shows what type of person Dak is. I'm just scared Jerry Jones will retain Garrett thinking it's in Dak's best interest. I also think if Dak, and any other players, love Garrett so much they could have played better when it counted and then there would be nothing to worry about.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I thought you said Dak was backup material? So now he is a top 15 QB?

Dunce cap for you!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
You're inserting words into my mouth if you think I said he's backup material. My point is he's average with tons of talent on almost every position on offense, where most average QBs don't ever sniff a chance at having an offense like this.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
they don’t all come unglued the way Dak does.

if he could become respectful against good defenses, he’s the best QB in the league! Bar none.

he’s down right dreadful vs good defenses at this point

So is Rodgers. So is Brees. How good did Brees look against us 2 years ago? What about Rodgers in Sanfran? I'm not a blind Dak guy but I'm not foolish either. Dak is an above average talent. How much above is debatable. Wentz sucked all year yet they found a way to win. Put Wentz in Dallas. He wouldn't last 2 weeks. Put Brady in Dallas. He wouldn't last a month. Again? Is Dak perfect? NO! But neither is any quarterback. They all have good games and bad games. We could do a lot worse then Dak versus a lot better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak-Employee you run along now you hear!
Sell crazy to your buds no one with any reasonable football intelligence is buying your defective product named Dak Prescott.
Heck, not even Jerry buying it as of today Dak is a FA.....lol...Hurt man as the truth usually does! Enjoy!
Get use to Dak. He’s going to be a Cowboy for years to come. Just take your hate somewhere else.

zeke21

Reaction score
So is Rodgers. So is Brees. How good did Brees look against us 2 years ago? What about Rodgers in Sanfran? I'm not a blind Dak guy but I'm not foolish either. Dak is an above average talent. How much above is debatable. Wentz sucked all year yet they found a way to win. Put Wentz in Dallas. He wouldn't last 2 weeks. Put Brady in Dallas. He wouldn't last a month. Again? Is Dak perfect? NO! But neither is any quarterback. They all have good games and bad games. We could do a lot worse then Dak versus a lot better.
Not sure if srs?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one but you and DakAttack think Dak is above average and a #1 QB in the NFL bro.
That's not even close to true. Dak isn't great, by any means, but he's definitely better than more than half the QBs in the league.

DStar22

Reaction score
Yet he lead the NFL in passing and proved guys like you dead wrong again. At some point you just have to accept the fact that you all were dead wrong about Dak.

and that point is when he starts to win games based on just his taking over the command of the field , on a regular , consistent basis.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No one but you and DakAttack think Dak is above average and a #1 QB in the NFL bro.
He was top 5 for half of the season but the last 2 months were not very good at all. Right now, as a whole, I have Dak barely in the top 10. If he plays like the last 2 months though he falls way out the top 10

Cebrin

Reaction score
If he cared so much he’d take less money (around Kirk Cousins money). Crocodile tears like his HC. NEXT.

Lol. If someone offered me 7 to 8 times more than what I am currently making I would not only pounce on it, I'd expect my employer to either match it, or congratulate me, and say goodbye.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s shocking this is still a topic of debate. Honestly. And now, Dak is the next guy in the forum crosshairs. It’s going to get worse and worse.
Yep all offseason they’ll be here spewing nonsense.

cowboyed

Reaction score

If you look at Dak objectively he actually is an above average quarterback, very good most of the time, just not elite. That comes with consistent performance, almost flawless execution and experience to adjust or exploit various types of defenses.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
39 wins since entering the league. Not to shabby for a 4th round project
He doesn’t play a singles sport. Either he’s responsible for allllllll the wins and losses or he isn’t. Y’all can’t have it both ways because a lot of people (maybe not you) when we lose and people blame Dak the same people hyping these 39 wins spread the blame like mustard. All I ask is stay consistent

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s shocking this is still a topic of debate. Honestly. And now, Dak is the next guy in the forum crosshairs. It’s going to get worse and worse.

Failing to beat even 1 winning team all year and being the QB of an offense that has gone AWOL in meaningful games puts Dakota in the cross-hairs in his desire to get paid 35 to 40 Million per year. Nothing else

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think Dak is an above QB and quality #1.

Oh and this guy:
Troy Aikman on Dak Prescott: "I've said it all year long and beat the drum for him, I think he's a heck of a player, he's a great leader. I would not hesitate one bit to pay him. And it's going to take a lot."

But, just keep thinking its only a couple of guys.
Troy Aikman said Dak is a stat padding too. I know y’all arent stupid enough to think Aikman even if he thinks Dak sucks is going to come out and really say it?