Dak has killed any excitement this fanbase has left

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
It's bad enough to me that I have no interest in the draft and will not be watching for the 1st time in my life,there's no excitement around this team any longer, because no matter what we do,we still have king preschoke and thus another doomed season be falls us
I'm only interested if we take a QB. Otherwise it is meaningless as it relates to 2024.

Mikexike

Reaction score
This draft has probably the least amount of excitement I can remember in over a decade. Now a lot of you will say its Jerry and Stephen being the woats that they are, but they have been here for 35 years and its never been this bad.

The pro-Dak fans are tuned out because he hasnt gotten his extension yet and looks to be on his way out of town (finally)

The anti-Dak fans are tuned out because we know no matter who we draft this weekend, it wont be enough for this guy.

If the FO was smart, they would trade this guy tomorrow and retool.
Yes, Dak has killed the excitement after the SF lost, Followed by the nail in the coffin with GB.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Going back a to the old boards...The current Dak apologists remind me now of JHalp. Not sure if you remember him? When their guy does no wrong no matter what OR for how long...full support until the very end. I don't know whether to admire it or laugh at it.
dak should leave the country, right

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like.....fandom....what you do when you actually root for a team lol. God forbid.....
Like you root for Trey?

And maybe you do...but I don't see you lecturing certain others about it. Selective lecturing...lol.

And yes...I am STILL in truce mode. I'm sincerely questioning you on this...not trying to insult or trap you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going back a to the old boards...The current Dak apologists remind me now of JHalp. Not sure if you remember him? When their guy does no wrong no matter what OR for how long...full support until the very end. I don't know whether to admire it or laugh at it.
It's a Jerry Jones Effect. You have to KEEP doubling down..until maybe the odds turn, you get it right, and pound your chest about it.

If that doesn't happen you just disappear into the bushes...and nobody says ship.

Humans are SO funny. I'm surprised we made it this long.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is going to get resigned, and the majority of you haters will get proven wrong once again while we will have to continue dealing with y'alls whiny nonstop rants/threads for another 4+ years. Don't you get tired of complaining?
dang dude you whine more than anyone here.

If you and one or two others go away dak would be like a whisper in the wind here.

But you dang sure make sure he ain't...with all the whining you do sheesh. Come on give us a break bro!

stiletto

Reaction score
Sounds like.....fandom....what you do when you actually root for a team lol. God forbid.....
I mean, I guess... but it is kind of the same as the old Monty Python sketch if you think about it. Dak pretty much has zero limbs left.

tis-but-a-scratch-meme-10.jpg

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why not ask Jerry to sell the team. We were fans before they bought this *****.
Fake Heros drop bombs on dudes in sandals and steal their land for money...

Why should Jerry sell a team that is making him money?

stiletto

Reaction score
Like you root for Trey?

And maybe you do...but I don't see you lecturing certain others about it. Selective lecturing...lol.

And yes...I am STILL in truce mode. I'm sincerely questioning you on this...not trying to insult or trap you.
I remember back in the day we had a forum poster named QC17. He was such a ardent Quincy Carter supporter that many of us thought he was actually Quincy Carter. He stopped posting after his infamous release and photo shortly after. Sometimes I think family members of the players or even the players find their way to forums like this even if it is 200 year old technology. LOL It's kind of comical.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What do you mean? 3 years in a row they ran the exact messed up route designed play. All 3 years resulted in pick-6s. Kurt Warner for 3 years straight broke those plays down the same way wondering why the Cowboys never paid better attention to the play designs details and the same end results because of the Cowboys coaches refusal to fix that badly designed play that does nothing but work against your own QB and WRs.

That's what you guys are failing to understand. It's lazy just to blame it on the QB or WR when the play design sets them up to fail.
Dak has been in the league for 8 years. He isn’t wise enough to stop throwing the same pass that’s been picked off and returned for 6, multiple times before?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yes, Dak has killed the excitement after the SF lost, Followed by the nail in the coffin with GB.
We had the defense show up against SF too. 19 points on the road to a SF offense that was scoring 35 a game with Purdy.

Like I said, to any non-homer, it doesnt matter who we draft these next 3 days. We wont win with Dak.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We have been blaming players for almost 30 years. If it is all Dak then why does Dallas only have 2 playoff wins between 1997-2015. That is 2 playoff wins in the 19 years previous to Dak. Jerry is a horrible GM. Any other GM would have been fired years ago. In any other organization Jerry would have been fired as a GM at least by 2000 or 2001.

1997 6-10
1998 10-6
1999 8-8
2000 5-11
2001 5-11
2002 5-11
I’m not denying they’ve made horrible decisions; I was speaking about the “Dak era.” He’s had more than enough talent other than the first half of 2018 to win a championship.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
1,000,000th anti-Dak rant thread that will eventually get proven wrong once Dak gets extended.

The powers that be should create a Whine Forum or Anti-Dak thread where all the Dak hating whiny threads get moved to.
So why would extending Dak mean anything to you if you value anything about this team?

Rayman70

Reaction score
it doesnt help that the Jones boys have a way of sucking the oxygen out of the room in seconds flat, whenever they spew their word salad.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak hasn’t killed anything for me and I wouldn’t lose a lot of sleep if pennix was starting qb in 25. Anyone who allows 1 player to suck joy out it for them needs help

I am not a guy who gets all bent out of shape for very long after misfortune happens

If im blaming 1 guy it isn’t the qb. It’s the moron in the press box along with enis his dumb son

I will be watching the draft with hope that’s it pans out better than last year and I’ll be hooked into training camp

Funny thing is outside a handful of you come game 1 your gonna be watching just like me