Dak has killed any excitement this fanbase has left

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
This draft has probably the least amount of excitement I can remember in over a decade. Now a lot of you will say its Jerry and Stephen being the woats that they are, but they have been here for 35 years and its never been this bad.

The pro-Dak fans are tuned out because he hasnt gotten his extension yet and looks to be on his way out of town (finally)

The anti-Dak fans are tuned out because we know no matter who we draft this weekend, it wont be enough for this guy.

If the FO was smart, they would trade this guy tomorrow and retool.
Based on Jerry's philosophy of winning a Super Bowl through the the draft, they might as well trade Ceedee and Parsons for a boatload of picks.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This draft has probably the least amount of excitement I can remember in over a decade. Now a lot of you will say its Jerry and Stephen being the woats that they are, but they have been here for 35 years and its never been this bad.

The pro-Dak fans are tuned out because he hasnt gotten his extension yet and looks to be on his way out of town (finally)

The anti-Dak fans are tuned out because we know no matter who we draft this weekend, it wont be enough for this guy.

this is not a Dak issue. this is a Jones issue.

Dak is what he is. you want him to be elite. he is not. am I saying lower your expectations? no. stump your feet and demand an elite QB. Dak is average, flawed, makes mistakes. on purpose? you have to be stupid to think that.

so this is not a pro-dak vs. anti-dak....its a team composition problem, which is owned by Jerry Jones as the GM of the team.

if FO office was smart, we wouldn't have the worst post season record in the past 28 years of any sport team. Dak has been here for 8 years. what about the other 20?

you want Dak gone? great. are we a better team? how are we going to become a better team? solve that riddle. I know I know I know, until we get rid of Dak we are not going to take steps in getting better.
so how do we get better, which is the whole point of your argument. or at least that's what I assume your argument is

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anybody see Dak's new extension????
I was told that Jerry loves him and it's guaranteed to happen.
what-huh.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
lol. So after Jimmy Johnson left it took them 20 years to learn how to build a roster? Building a roster that can make the playoffs by beating up on a bunch of bad teams only to bow out in round one is one thing. We need to build a roster along with a coaching staff that can get wins against the elite teams in the NFL and go further than the first round of the playoffs. That GB game was an eye opener. The entire coaching staff and the entire team was outplayed and outcoached. GB was smart. They watched what the 49ers, Bills, and Cardinals did to us earlier in the year and just exposed every weakness we had. That loss wasn't just on Dak. That loss was on the coaches and Jerry Jones too. Most ill prepared I have ever seen from a home playoff favorite. First #2 seed to ever get beat by a #7 seed.
Can’t be true.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Show any "Dak can't do no wrong" threads. I dare you since you brought it up.
What? All those Dak stat threads that prove he's an elite QB? I'm not wasting my time looking for them. They've been everywhere over the past few years. And I keep hearing you bringing up Kurt Warner etc trying to prove things weren't Dak's fault. One excuse after another. I used to be a Dak fan but it's time to move on. The guy's never going to do anything here anymore. It's in his head. Maybe if he goes to another team he can restart his career but it won't be here. And it doesn't matter because as I said I still say Jerry will cave in to him. He always does.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What? All those Dak stat threads that prove he's an elite QB? I'm not wasting my time looking for them. They've been everywhere over the past few years. And I keep hearing you bringing up Kurt Warner etc trying to prove things weren't Dak's fault. One excuse after another. I used to be a Dak fan but it's time to move on. The guy's never going to do anything here anymore. It's in his head. Maybe if he goes to another team he can restart his career but it won't be here. And it doesn't matter because as I said I still say Jerry will cave in to him. He always does.
And I was going to add Dak was having a panic attack before he even took the field against GB. The Cowboys had no chance no matter how the defense played. I'm seeing that look out of him too much in big games.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I was going to add Dak was having a panic attack before he even took the field against GB. The Cowboys had no chance no matter how the defense played. I'm seeing that look out of him too much in big games.
Our defense after the 2 SF playoff debacles knows the Deer in the Headlights Prescott's look of hopelessness.
They just gave up as they knew that no matter how they played it was hunting season at A&TT stadium.
Heck heard the Packers sent Dak a bottle of Champagne for the first 14 points he gifted them in the 1st half.

Brax

Reaction score
Absolutely wrong. Kurt broke it down in detail. That route was set up for failure both for the QB and WR. The design helped only the opposing Defense.
Boy MM, BS and Dak must be really stupid to have a play like that, imagine making millions and having plays designed to fail and help the other team and make their own players look bad. Lmao, KW lost any credibility he has with that one

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Our defense after the 2 SF playoff debacles knows the Deer in the Headlights Prescott's look of hopelessness.
They just gave up as they knew that no matter how they played it was hunting season at A&TT stadium.
Heck heard the Packers sent Dak a bottle of Champagne for the first 14 points he gifted them in the 1st half.
There is no excuse for the QB of your team to start a playoff game like that. The game was too big for him. The pressure got to him. Don't know why anyone would think he'd get better at it after 8 years. The game was over before I even finished my second piece of pizza.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no excuse for the QB of your team to start a playoff game like that. The game was too big for him. The pressure got to him. Don't know why anyone would think he'd get better at it after 8 years. The game was over before I even finished my second piece of pizza.
When he threw the pick 6 making the score 27-0 the crowds started to leave the stadium.
Bet you pay 60 million a year for this type of glory in a heartbeat baby!!!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He's not the only one telling you. Many of us are tired of the constant whiny, anti-Dak threads. Worse than a bus full of kids complaining about not being given whipped cream with a cherry on top to their milkshake.

Based on Jerry's philosophy of winning a Super Bowl through the the draft, they might as well trade Ceedee and Parsons for a boatload of picks.
That would surely stir everybody up, including me.

jujoboys

Reaction score
So how is the last 3 years not a result of the Jones boys?

just last year, the Dak fanboys couldn’t wait for Dan Quinn to become the next HC of the Cowboys.. they also told us this team was SB bound once Moore was gone..
You just made my point. The Jones have given us their best and all it got us was 1 playoff win in 3 years. Kudos to them. So glad you are happy with the job they have done in the last 25 years or so I will give ole Jerrah a pat on the back win he makes some noise in the postseason.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
LMAO, why not put the people on ignore that hurt your childish feelings? Oh, you like to come in here crying about different opinions than yours.

"I ain't going to put them on ignore, I enjoy looking at their crazy takes, but I'm going to go to every thread and cry about them" Yep... we feel sorry for you superior guys.

diamonddelts

Reaction score

The Dallas fan base is forever ignorant. So I am not sure what people are expecting from the Dallas front office.

bigE79

Reaction score

It's bad enough to me that I have no interest in the draft and will not be watching for the 1st time in my life,there's no excitement around this team any longer, because no matter what we do,we still have king preschoke and thus another doomed season be falls us

stiletto

Reaction score
I agree. The people who should be in hiding are the Dak-bots/stans/stains/cheerleaders. How embarrassing!!!
Going back a to the old boards...The current Dak apologists remind me now of JHalp. Not sure if you remember him? When their guy does no wrong no matter what OR for how long...full support until the very end. I don't know whether to admire it or laugh at it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Going back a to the old boards...The current Dak apologists remind me now of JHalp. Not sure if you remember him? When their guy does no wrong no matter what OR for how long...full support until the very end. I don't know whether to admire it or laugh at it.
Sounds like.....fandom....what you do when you actually root for a team lol. God forbid.....