Dak has ruined this team

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ever since the Mo Claibone gamble went badly wrong, it seems like it converted Jerry to play the % hand.
We have all seen how that works.I think that is more Stephen who will be worse than Jerry when he retires.All about the family biz and not winning, even though they’ll rake it in no matter what garbage they put on the field.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He does both. He panics and won't get rid of the ball when his WR has a step on his man and ends up holding the ball and than either throwing it away or getting sacked. Than and 10 min later he doesn't want to take the sack and throws it away when the opponent is in his face. He never stay upright and takes a hit to deliver the ball like we see many QBs do. He can't because without being able to step into his throw he can't can't get much on the ball. His arm is a joke when he can't use his body and legs to help him.
:huh:

ok, he was sacked 30 times, which is 21st best..
his completion percentage is 69, which is 4th best.

so if he panics and throws the ball away, his completion percentage should be lower. or then he panics and holds and gets sacked, so his sacks should be higher. his time to throw is 2.4 seconds, which is in line with wilson, brady, rogers and few others.

so what you said makes no sense. if you are right we should see these things be much worse and suffer.

but I am sure your response is that he gets those stats against NFC east and he doesn't do well against better teams.

Ken

Reaction score

so if he panics and throws the ball away, his completion percentage should be lower. or then he panics and holds and gets sacked, so his sacks should be higher. his time to throw is 2.4 seconds, which is in line with wilson, brady, rogers and few others.

so what you said makes no sense. if you are right we should see these things be much worse and suffer.

but I am sure your response is that he gets those stats against NFC east and he doesn't do well against better teams.
This is a fantasy thread, maybe you missed the disclaimer?

lol They don't care about facts, they like crafting a narrative anti dak.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
When Payton gets here these people will be eating up Dak like a table full of hot wings.:laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
when we going to see some more of those I love the baby dak threads. the love wavering? only a few love birds left. :(

got any more of those stats?
Instead of complaining. Give me an alternative. Isn’t that the real issue. Maybe you’d rather have met Castlebeck call Brandon Weeden

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Instead of complaining. Give me an alternative. Isn’t that the real issue. Maybe you’d rather have met Castlebeck call Brandon Weeden
what's the difference between watching dak waste years playing here and winning nothing and looking for another quarterback that might win?

nothing, there's the alternative.

hoping for dak to miraculously be carried to a super bowl or looking for a better quarterback. no difference.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
34 pages of blaming people not named "Jones" for the malaise of this team. Stop making fools of yourselves. :rolleyes:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what's the difference between watching dak waste years playing here and winning nothing and looking for another quarterback that might win?

nothing, there's the alternative.

hoping for dak to miraculously be carried to a super bowl or looking for a better quarterback. no difference.
Dak or Death baby!!!!!!!:muttley:

P.S. They at no point concern themselves with the Cowboys as that's just window dressing for them as it all about DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK!!!!

Hadenough

Reaction score

Go look at his stats against the 49ers. Most important game of the year and that dumb ** chokes big time. You will see no matter how good this defense gets Dak will always struggle against better teams. He is yes he is night and day vs the NFC east.

khiladi

Reaction score
Funny how all the Dak fanboys are blaming the Jones boys now, when all these Dak fans were saying to “pay them man”, because we supposedly sucked without him and he’s 1 of the top 5 QBs in the league.

Of course it’s the Jones boys fault for putting the destiny of a SB roster on this mediocre QBs back, tailoring an offense for years to his skill-set wasting the roster, including the best OL and RG in football, to the point that it’s in rebuild again.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That is true, but Joe Montana couldn’t have won on those garbage Detroit teams.No one could’ve won on those teams.

and yet Stafford was part of the problem in Det. Hell he damn near cost his team in the post season with ints, but had a defense who bailed him out.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
and yet Stafford was part of the problem in Det. Hell he damn near cost his team in the post season with ints, but had a defense who bailed him out.
3 game winning drives in the post season including SB.Got lucky vs. 49ers w/ the dropped pick, but all QB’s, even Brady luck out from time to time.But, when the game was on the line, he certainly came thru w/ the winning score.So, to summarize,3 post season games, 3 game winning drives when he had to have them.Obviously he sucks.Not everybody can be as good as Dak w/ game winning post season drives.Oh wait,Dak crumbles in the biggest moments.Choker, because he’s just not very good.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 game winning drives in the post season including SB.Got lucky vs. 49ers w/ the dropped pick, but all QB’s, even Brady luck out from time to time.But, when the game was on the line, he certainly came thru w/ the winning score.So, to summarize,3 post season games, 3 game winning drives when he had to have them.Obviously he sucks.Not everybody can be as good as Dak w/ game winning post season drives.Oh wait,Dak crumbles in the biggest moments.Choker, because he’s just not very good.

Our great QB in action baby!!!
The dude has a gridiron pea brain......

Doomsday101

Reaction score

You can say what you want, I think Dak is every bit as good as Stafford and Dallas can win with him. You feel different? good for you

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You can say what you want, I think Dak is every bit as good as Stafford and Dallas can win with him. You feel different? good for you
Believe me, I want Dak to play well for he’s the QB on my team,but he’s reached his ceiling and I keep bumping my head on it.It’s not very high.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Believe me, I want Dak to play well for he’s the QB on my team,but he’s reached his ceiling and I keep bumping my head on it.It’s not very high.

In your view, I think his ceiling is much higher, This past season he produced his highest competition rate at 68.8% he threw the most TD in his career and this coming off an off season where he was rehabbing