Dak has ruined this team

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
fat sean ain't coming here. fatter mike is here for a while, get used to the scared QB with slow processing skills.

this is the facts, Tim Tebow's playoff winning percentage is better. Think about that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I have seen enough of him with 1 playoff win in 6 years given the roster in 2016 and last season was good enough to reach the Superbowl with a proper quarterback. He hasn't played on a bad team yet he still gets a pass. Strange really.

I'd give you a pass also if you had the same worthless coaches Dak has had in his career. Thats why I'd like to see him with one year under Payton.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
yep, the only bad thing is the guests who set on the left side of the 50, he won't be able to see them. lol and his friends bring any kids, they better not rush him because he would knock over the bbq grill from fear.
I want my baby Dak baby Dak baby Dak ribs....
Jerrys............ baby Dak ribs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'd give you a pass also if you had the same worthless coaches Dak has had in his career. Thats why I'd like to see him with one year under Payton.
We got all the time in the world so why not.
Just ask Jerry about time.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Like I said where did he ever get this idea he deserved elite $$$$$$ when he has never shown elite talent or accomplishments? He got lucky that Jerry is well....Jerry. Dak needs 40 mill a season, really???
He is a starting QB in this league, and all agents, not just Daks, know that if a franchise is stupid enough not to draft or possibly at the very least be developing a QB worthy of potential starting ability when your anointed starters' rook contract expires....
Well then that is called lets pick up Jerry and drive him to the bank so he can be withdrawn.
Or time to take Jerry to the wood shed again.
I mean you cant make this stuff up, there will be books written about this current FO.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
BUt it was cool and entertaining right,, that was for your bro, from me,, I just improv like that for my boys.
"liked" maybe jerry can get him some singing gigs too. i think he could be the next Terry Bradshaw at singing too.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry should realize as the Romans said. Time is shorter than you think.
Well all great empires fall,, but this is the NFL and a smart FO can rebuild Rome in a couple years,, not what is it now like 26 years since I have already forgotten to care enough to verify.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
"liked" maybe jerry can get him some singing gigs too. i think he could be the next Terry Bradshaw at singing too.
I would actually love to see Jerry do his best Frank Sinatra, would actually pay Jerry to see that, and I havent bought a Cowboys cap in 5 years now.
I look like a homeless dude walking around with my worn out Cowboys Cap.
I endorse my Cowboys fan hood, but I refuse to endorse Jerrys comedy of errors.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, now the baby back dak gets the bad coach excuse. hum, why not just say he sucks, is the coach out there running around in fear, processing the field like a sloth on downers? sheesh, this guy has more excuses than any player in the time of the NFL.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
dang, now the baby back dak gets the bad coach excuse. hum, why not just say he sucks, is the coach out there running around in fear, processing the field like a sloth on downers? sheesh, this guy has more excuses than any player in the time of the NFL.
Well my best Dak bashing days were just prior to the 2nd contract, now its just accept it time and eat this bad moment again in Cowboys history.
I would expect Jerry to be endorsing Dak and spending like a mad man when you have game changing players like Bobby Wagners available and nada.
Nappy poo time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Well my best Dak bashing days were just prior to the 2nd contract, now its just accept it time and eat this bad moment again in Cowboys history.
I would expect Jerry to be endorsing Dak and spending like a mad man when you have game-changing players like Bobby Wagners available and nada.
Nappy poo time.
yep, he's dak prescott garrett. team killer. let's waste another 5 to 10 years.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We drafted a QB in the 4th round while Romo was franchise.
So why not draft one while Dak is franchise.
dak is sensitive, we can't do that. Cooper is still not sorry he call dak the black kurt cousins.

only thing cooper is upset about is how dak has cost him a ton of money by not throwing to him.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
dak is sensitive, we can't do that. Cooper is still not sorry he call dak the black kurt cousins.
Wont go there..lol ,, but why is protecting ego at the most valuable position on the roster so sensitive.
We did it with Romo before.
Teams do it all the time.
GB did it to Favre.
If Cowboys nation want a rebuild it better be with a true talent at QB first and foremost, so better focus on bringing in a better arm than the current comp.
Even Dak slobberers should not feel comfortable with Rush, Grier and the Nooch.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what's even funnier, or sadder is the fans who would fight over somebody not liking the baby back dak? they are several on here. lol, you can't make crap up like that.