Dak has surpassed Romo

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He is playing better than Romo ever has. Tony is my all time favorite player. It’s just a testament to where Dak is at right now.
Yeah, loved Romo but Dak is like a maestro out there directing the offense.

Hardline

Reaction score
Romo was a great QB that got snake bit in the most crucial times in a game.
Romo most likely wins a Super Bowl if he was traded to the Saints when Sean Payton wanted him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Unseated Romo? Romo, the QB that broke his left clavicle twice in 2015 and broke his back in 2016 (also had a back injury in 2014).....so while Dak played well during Romo's injury it wasn't as if he beat him out in training camp. The writing was on the wall for Romo given his injury history.
Then why didn’t they start Romo when he recovered from his injury?

FiveTime

Reaction score
Why stop there? Why isn't he better than Aikman and Staubach? Maybe Danny White also.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has half as many playoff wins as Romo. You say that like Romo was known for winning a lot in the playoffs. 2 post season wins over a 13 year career doesn’t cut it
I think what he meant was "He needs to win playoffs, just like Romo needed to win playoffs."

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What did Romo win in the playoffs?
Every time we were up for the division to make the playoffs. I just knew something bad was going to happen. I no longer have those expectations. For whatever reason I just don’t know. But they’re gone

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak looked like a maestro after Moore basically fed Zeke to start the third, otherwise he was missing wide open WRs the first half. They had thirty more yards rushing in the third than passing and like thirty of those passing yards was on the Cooper bomb on man coverage outside that was the result of you guessed it, Panthers focused on the run. They rushed for close to 100 yards to start the third.

This offense has weapons everywhere.

Congratulations.. Dak May have finally learned to check into a run after six years running when a defense shows cover 2 zone…. It took him three years and Amari yelling at him to throw him the ball when there is man coverage on the outside and no safety help..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Every time we were up for the division to make the playoffs. I just knew something bad was going to happen. I no longer have those expectations. For whatever reason I just don’t know. But they’re gone
Man it just rested it’s ugly head….at the wrong times every time.