Dak has surpassed Romo

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So Dak unseated Romo. Thank you.

Again, Dak stepped in due to Romo's injury and when Romo was 'healed' Dak kept the job, both because Dak was playing well and JJ & Co. knew that the injuries had piled up for Romo to make him expendable. Do you really think that if Romo didn't have a bad injury history he wouldn't have gone back to starting? Come on, even you know better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Again, Dak stepped in due to Romo's injury and when Romo was 'healed' Dak kept the job, both because Dak was playing well and JJ & Co. knew that the injuries had piled up for Romo to make him expendable. Do you really think that if Romo didn't have a bad injury history he wouldn't have gone back to starting? Come on, even you know better.
Coaches are going to play the best players. Their jobs depend on it.

Gaede

Reaction score
I have so much more confidence in Dak than Romo.

Romo was incredible in his own way, but let's not forget the backbreaking mistakes and all. Dak is better with the football, more accurate, better leader etc. It's really not that close right now, but to be fair, we have to see how Daks career ends.

CWR

Reaction score
I love Romo, he was excellent in the 2 minute drill but not as accurate and had too many interceptions. Dak is the clear leader of this team, it never quite felt that way with Romo.

I think Romos undoing was trying to over compensate for a weak defense and rushing game. When Murray and the oline started balling Romo had his best season. It's unfortunate it took so long to build around him. He had a gunslinger mentality that needed to be kept in check, but at the same time he often had little choice.

Dak stepped into a great situation and has done nothing but improve. I trust him more than I ever trusted Romo. Not only that, but he's one hell of a team leader.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I have so much more confidence in Dak than Romo.

Romo was incredible in his own way, but let's not forget the backbreaking mistakes and all. Dak is better with the football, more accurate, better leader etc. It's really not that close right now, but to be fair, we have to see how Daks career ends.
Exactly. Romo was great. That doesn't change that Dak is better is basically every aspect. If the game is on the line, I'd take Dak 10x outta 10.