Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

HungryLion

Reaction score
Both.
It's literally meaningless to play him. From everything I read, it's a minor injury and it would be foolish to force him to keep throwing.

I really don't understand what the big deal is.

Not to mention. The cowboys started training camp early due to being in the HoF game. He can miss a week or two and still get as much practice time as every other QB in the league.

There are still 5 weeks until the season starts.

it’s really not a big deal unless it lingers on.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Has anyone checked in on @Rockport ? He's understandably quiet but I appreciate that these are very worrying times for him, or is he planning another thread on ...... Dak being the best rated QB with shoulder problems.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and when Dak is back at practice will people then shut up about it? Normally soreness is due to straining a muscle why else would it be sore?
I am not a doctor...it's just my humble opinion a "sore arm" (as first reported and still believed) is different than a "strained shoulder".

It naturally leads this skeptic to wonder if "strained shoulder" is the real evaluation.

I don't think either side of Dak's watchers will shut up about anything.

Me? Just let it play out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
so is our season over now? asking for a friend
Some fans :facepalm:
tenor-11.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't see where any Dallas QB has gotten passes. Aikman won 3 SB and was booed towards the end of his career. Romo took crap from the unintelligent by daring to ware his cap backwards and playing golf on his free time. Dak as well is under constant attack. While I agree I support the team I also support the players who make up that team, does not mean I will not call out a player for a bad game but I do not spend my time trying to find any little thing to attack them over, such as missing a few training camp practice over a sore shoulder. I played sports growing up and I know not play will be a great play and every game is going to be a great game and all a player can do it pick themselves up and get ready for the next opportunity. Right now I'm more concerned over what Dak and this team needs to do to beat Tampa week one, than worried about what I will say should they not win. My expectation for this team and for many of these players are high heading into this season including Dak.
finally an adult in the room.

on the other hand you have to let the kids have their play and get the anger off their chest....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is in the same tier as Alex Smith, Tim Tebow, Mark Sanchez, Brissett, Tyrod Taylor, Brian Hoyer, and Flacco.
You know the Bus Driver club of the NFL........really reminds me of Tebow with a low skill set and trying to compensate for it with his upper body.
I think tebow was much better. but that's my opinion.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I support the players also because they are on the Cowboys. That's the only reason. I'm not concerned with their back stories, if their teammates like em, or what they do off the field. I like all that feel good stuff, but the play on the field comes first to me.

Winning cures all. I'm tired of losing, so when I see guys that's never won anything being babied and defended like they are Tom Brady is irks me a little. If Dak didn't miss all that time I wouldn't be nearly as frustrated as I am about this mess, but because he's not thrown a meaningful pass since Week 4 last year it concerns me. Because I know if he plays horrible and we loss that first game the excuses will be flying for him.
says the guy who referred to Dak's prosthetic leg....yeah, you don't have an agenda.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
how did a misleading report on something so unimportant and meaningless get to 22 pages so quickly...yeah yeah yeah I contributed too :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
La'l Collins last year in training camp....minor accident, day to day, then week to week, then surgery, season over...all you need to know....stop believing what this organization tells you originally, they're often wrong or lying!..
Get over it they didn’t purposefully misled us and that was VERY different situation he was in car accident and details never released it’s a call HIPPA laws and the first step is always try rehab and recheck etc

Dak got fatigue from over throwing calming back and im betting his throwing motion shouted bit favoring his repaired leg ie the ghost limp you get..so NO NO and one big no do they mislead us intentionally

Fans dont come to mind t[for the Fo or coaches apr players believe it or not check your ego its business the players are an important commodity and they are only thinking of each of these injuries as just that..its process with test docs, rehab and retests etc stations can change

Man you all sit and thin k teams mislead you as if you count in these moments,,lmao.

Ego check....smh:facepalm::laugh::angry:

Jipper

Reaction score
Some fans :facepalm:
tenor-11.gif

ha….sad thing is honestly if we don’t get a backup and dak has any more setbacks it really does mean trouble….I don’t know that I have confidence in either of those happening….you?