Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

Szczepanik

Reaction score
"tendinitis"? from "overuse"?

He hasn't played in almost a year. TC just started.

I am not sure how a strain relates to tendinitis...but that is what Dak claims he did....strain. I assume they are different things.

Dak typically is the last player off of the field, overuse can be seen as an increased pitch/throw count in a shorter volume of time. Especially if it's a return from an absence of formal practice with the team. Likely scenario with ankle injury to coming back and throwing higher repetitions in camp.

Shoulder strain is often a layman's term for the athlete. True shoulder strain would be similiar medically to a rotator cuff tear pending the severity. But most likely medical scenario is he threw a long ball where is tendon got irritated under his collarbone due to increased throw count , stiff joint, etc versus an actual tear.

Really nothing to be concerned about. In my opinion from what little information I have on my end. Could be wrong though.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Get over it they didn’t purposefully misled us and that was VERY different situation he was in car accident and details never released it’s a call HIPPA laws and the first step is always try rehab and recheck etc

Dak got fatigue from over throwing calming back and im betting his throwing motion shouted bit favoring his repaired leg ie the ghost limp you get..so NO NO and one big no do they mislead us intentionally

Fans dont come to mind t[for the Fo or coaches apr players believe it or not check your ego its business the players are an important commodity and they are only thinking of each of these injuries as just that..its process with test docs, rehab and retests etc stations can change

Man you all sit and thin k teams mislead you as if you count in these moments,,lmao.

Ego check....smh:facepalm::laugh::angry:

Hippa laws have nothing to do with circumstances revolving around a car accident...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hippa laws have nothing to do with circumstances revolving around a car accident...
It does if there’s insurance and possible law suits involved..100% fact

Now again the fo fans and players are not considering you when they m=have these reports surface..lmao..it sad you think they do...:lmao::facepalm::muttley:

Jipper

Reaction score
He Didn't Have a setback.

Ok well I thought was what this whole 22 page thread was about that...have been crazy busy so just have time to pop on here and there...any idea on when he will be throwing again? On track for season game one?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It does if there’s insurance and possible law suits involved..100% fact

Now again the fo fans and players are not considering you when they m=have these reports surface..lmao..it sad you think they do...:lmao::facepalm::muttley:

"We call the entities that must follow the HIPAA regulations "covered entities." Covered entities include: Health Plans, including health insurance companies, HMOs, company health plans, and certain government programs that pay for health care, such as Medicare and Medicaid."

"Unlike your doctor (or even, arguably, your own auto insurance company), the striking driver's insurance company has no duty to maintain your privacy to medical and health information if you give it to them."

"Also excluded as a covered entity are automobile insurance companies, workers compensation plans, and liability insurance plans. Health Care Providers - This is any health care organization, or solo medical provider, that electronically transmits personal health information that is protected by HIPAA."

That said, there if a HIPAA authorization release forms which when signed allow medical records to be provided to auto insurance companies and other entities, which from a legal standpoint it is always recommended not to sign the authorization form unless specifically written so as to cover any medical issues related solely to an accident, including an auto accident, and nothing more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok well I thought was what this whole 22 page thread was about that...have been crazy busy so just have time to pop on here and there...any idea on when he will be throwing again? On track for season game one?
This is what bothers me in why they didn't change the title. MM never said he had a set back only that the team took a step back in viewing the situation. No use in rushing him back. There was no further injury, no set back. MM said that after the HOF game and after Saturday's practice they will re-evaluate. Why the mods haven't changed the title is baffling.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak typically is the last player off of the field, overuse can be seen as an increased pitch/throw count in a shorter volume of time. Especially if it's a return from an absence of formal practice with the team. Likely scenario with ankle injury to coming back and throwing higher repetitions in camp.

Shoulder strain is often a layman's term for the athlete. True shoulder strain would be similiar medically to a rotator cuff tear pending the severity. But most likely medical scenario is he threw a long ball where is tendon got irritated under his collarbone due to increased throw count , stiff joint, etc versus an actual tear.

Really nothing to be concerned about. In my opinion from what little information I have on my end. Could be wrong though.

Oh I get "over use" without proper warm up and conditioning...shown in an earlier post about guitars.

But I didn't understand developing tendinitis from it in such a short time. My understanding is it generally takes longer than a couple weeks or even months to be symptomatic. But again, I'm no doctor so....

Jipper

Reaction score
This is what bothers me in why they didn't change the title. MM never said he had a set back only that the team took a step back in viewing the situation. No use in rushing him back. There was no further injury, no set back. MM said that after the HOF game and after Saturday's practice they will re-evaluate. Why the mods haven't changed the title is baffling.

Great to hear, many thanks...it's tough when you only have 5 mins here and there to pop on and look for quick hits and news...especially when things aren't accurately stated

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

And people will still read that as he had a setback lol.

VABoyz

Reaction score
WHEN he missed those practices with the "sore arm" i told a few of my friends that i dont trust or believe any report from it because i know that these teams be lying and trying to downplay these injuries. im not hardly surprised by this and wouldnt be shocked if in a few weeks they say that he might need a clean up or something SMH hoping for the best but we'll see

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHEN he missed those practices with the "sore arm" i told a few of my friends that i dont trust or believe any report from it because i know that these teams be lying and trying to downplay these injuries. im not hardly surprised by this and wouldnt be shocked if in a few weeks they say that he might need a clean up or something SMH hoping for the best but we'll see
Exactly. We've seen it before.
The funny thing is the forum displaying typical politics. The "dak slobberers" acting like nothing to see here dak is healthy " and "dak haters " say dak is toast. So interesting.
Just have to wait and see...not sure how anyone is so certain. It's a game at this point.

Qcard

Reaction score

What....Michael Gehlken is doing his best Mike Fisher impersonation.
Michael has wet blanket persona....bad for social media..Nice guy though....he needs a caffeine shot :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You will be shocked when it turns into a nuthin burger which anyone with a lick of intelligence knows that's exactly what this is. Negative people will ALWAYS take the negative slant and run with it. It's mentally easy for them. It's much harder to look around, check all the facts and then come up with an opinion. Much too hard for the mouth breathers. It's much easier for them just to read the false title of a thread and swallow the hook and just go with it.