Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do you masquerade around pretending to be a Cowboys fan when it's clear that you're just a Dak fan?

When you hate on former players who literally broke their backs for this team and try and tear them down for it just to prop up and defend Dak it's embarrassing and sad.
Former players? What other Cowboys players do I "hate" on? Simply stating facts about your man-crush is not considered "hate", nor more than one player. Stop lying. If anyone does any hating, it's YOU!!! You're like a fly on *hit posting real hate about Dak on every thread or comment mentioning him. Dak is going to be around for many more years. Do everyone a favor a disappear for a while. It would do you and everyone else good.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao...what a bunch of bunk and lies!!!

So...an NFL and franchise high 13 Pro Bowlers during that 2007 season (Romo's 2nd as a starter and 4th as a Cowboy) was not good enough for Tony Romo??? If I remember correctly, Romo's Oline ranks in 2006-2009 was ranked in the Top 12 every year. That's plenty of good enough!

The problem was Romo went Hollywood!!! The limelight as a starter in 2006 went to his head! Then add the choking decisions he made both on and off the field throughout his early years as a starter when his body was fully healthy before injuries started creeping in, well, there you go...the results happened because of all that.

But you go ahead and keep pouting while making excuses for your truly beloved Hollywood wannabe Chokemo.

Antonio Ramiro > Rayne Dakota

glimmerman

Reaction score
Much better to have this happen in camp than 1-2 weeks before the season. Increases the chances he'll be closer to 100% once the bullets start flying.
Agree. Not saying it don’t freak me out a little.He has hurt it before. If I hear about him taking injection before opening game I will worry.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Former players? What other Cowboys players do I "hate" on? Simply stating facts about your man-crush is not considered "hate", nor more than one player. Stop lying. If anyone does any hating, it's YOU!!! You're like a fly on *hit posting real hate about Dak on every thread or comment mentioning him. Dak is going to be around for many more years. Do everyone a favor a disappear for a while. It would do you and everyone else good.
You'd follow Dak wherever he went if he wasn't a Cowboy.

You're fandom revolves around Dak now. Whoever he plays for that's who your team would be.

That's why you're being defensive. You know I'm right.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Antonio Ramiro > Rayne Dakota
20200529-160605.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You're fandom revolves around Dak now. Whoever he plays for that's who your team would be.

Need a tissue? 5 years and you're still butthurt?
:lmao:

basel90

Reaction score
how did you come up with 22% of salary cap? his cap hit in 2021 is 11%.....is this the new dak-bashers math? everything times 2 or 3?
This year the cap hit is 11% but the average cap hit with incentives over 4 years is around 22% . Even at 18-20% , it is an enormous risk as we can already see . Hope he plays and plays up to that contract .

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

You only think he knows you are right but you know you are wrong and just making noise :lmao2: