Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's thrown some balls with his left arm. I'm sorry for you not being able to figure that out.

He is handing off to RB and perfecting plays that require him to scramble out to the left or right. This is much better to do than just missing practices all together as Typhus was suggesting. Anyone that can't see this is just ignorant of football.

You most certainly are making more of this situation than it merits. Dak is just allowing his arm to heal from being strained. He'll be ready when it matters. You Chicken Little types need to calm the hell down and recognize the situation for the trivialness that it is. Agenda-driven thinking indeed, look in the mirror!

What is the Agenda????
Is the CIA aware of this Agenda???
Does it involve chickens???:muttley:
Common Joe let us simple folks know......:huh:.....say it, Joe, if you dare??????

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's thrown some balls with his left arm. I'm sorry for you not being able to figure that out.

He is handing off to RB and perfecting plays that require him to scramble out to the left or right. This is much better to do than just missing practices all together as Typhus was suggesting. Anyone that can't see this is just ignorant of football.

You most certainly are making more of this situation than it merits. Dak is just allowing his arm to heal from being strained. He'll be ready when it matters. You Chicken Little types need to calm the hell down and recognize the situation for the trivialness that it is. Agenda-driven thinking indeed, look in the mirror!
"Chicken Little"....jeese what a little drama bee...er...queen.

I never said anything about being in some sort of trouble about it. I just have some concerns...NOW is the time to get this high-powered offense in sync, all cylinders digging in. But we're downshifting and braking instead.

So since we're going to exaggerate arguments just to make ourselves feel better about ourselves....according to you...we're in a PERFECT situation right now with Dak. Everything is on schedule no set backs, slowdowns or concerns. MIRACULOUS forward progress!

yeah right...please....and you claim it's ME with the agenda. Good lord....why don't you just contain your bickering to pappy... Agenda versus agenda there.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I never said anything about being in some sort of trouble about it. I just have some concerns...NOW is the time to get this high-powered offense in sync, all cylinders digging in. But we're downshifting and braking instead.

So since we're going to exaggerate arguments just to make ourselves feel better about ourselves....according to you...we're in a PERFECT situation right now with Dak. Everything is on schedule no set backs, slowdowns or concerns. MIRACULOUS forward progress!

yeah right...please....and you claim it's ME with the agenda. Good lord....why don't you just contain your bickering to pappy... Agenda versus agenda there.

There you go again insulting the PAPPYDOG.....:(

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You haters overreact about everything. You're like on of those Karens gone crazy. Dak wasn't going to play in the HOF game. Dak's been playing in this offense for how long now? Dak is going through all the drills on installing the offense which the last one was last Friday. Take 3 deep breaths and chill. If you can. Oh and defending Dak against you haters is not an agenda, it's setting the record straight. 160 mil - mic drop.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just trying to sic him on ya. No offense intended! :rolleyes:

His claims about agendas exist only in his mind.
He might view the sports world with other values that have no place in a healthy mind and world.
And to add, no place here in our lovely CZ world!
Peace......

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You haters overreact about everything. You're like on of those Karens gone crazy. Dak wasn't going to play in the HOF game. Dak's been playing in this offense for how long now? Dak is going through all the drills on installing the offense which the last one was last Friday. Take 3 deep breaths and chill. If you can. Oh and defending Dak against you haters is not an agenda, it's setting the record straight. 160 mil - mic drop.
Rocky,
How is your agenda to set the record straight, not an agenda?

I'm just trying to set the record straight.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This year the cap hit is 11% but the average cap hit with incentives over 4 years is around 22% . Even at 18-20% , it is an enormous risk as we can already see . Hope he plays and plays up to that contract .
well your cockamamie math couldn't be more wrong..... you took average of the contract over 4 years over the cap for 2018, which couldn't be more wrong. and you went ahead and included incentives..... if you are going to average the salary, then the salary cap over the same period must be averaged. math rules you know. so what's the cap for 2022? 2023? 2024?

however, the undisputable FACTS.... based on how the NFL CAP economics work, not some cockamamie made up math from an agenda driven dak-basher, say the cap hit this year is 22M, and cap is 182, which makes it about 11%.....no amount of spin on your part is going to change FACTS....now you can try and click your heels three times and wish you were back in kansas....

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So going to Cabo with a beautiful women becomes the reason for the loss get real only a idiot would think that. I guess your man crush with Dak blinds you to all his off the field adventures. I guess you can’t read well also like I said wasn’t a big Romo fan but somehow you don’t get it. Have you asked Dak for a date yet? Man crush, you have it bad.
perhaps indirectly....he could have stayed back, continued rehab and watch film.....its only a 17 week season..... so yeah, optics was bad....and indirectly contributed....I was a Romo fan, but I didn't like what he did.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Romo "choked" that game was winnable and we were Superbowl bound.
That said he is still 10 times the QB Dak will ever be.....
Talent cannot be coached you either have it or Dak it.....

Dak-it .....when someone uses PR and a lot of BS to cover their ineptness.....:hammer:
rom fantasies again?....hmmm

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rocky,
How is your agenda to set the record straight, not an agenda?

I'm just trying to set the record straight.
:huh: How many CZ members does it take to set the record straight? Sounds like a joke. :muttley:

Last edited:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
:huh: How many CZ members does it take to set the record straight? Sound like a joke. :muttley:
Apparently some number higher than 37,765.

I'm still rooting for you and Rocky to get it done, though. Not betting on you, just rooting.