Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
20210804-204728.gif
Lol...he got his butt kicked by Moses.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Personally Im sick, tired, and exhausted of all the Dak threads, and at this point, if Dak isnt here I would rather be hearing about how bad GG and Rush are doing, at least its current time info.
Im not worried about Dak Prescotts' health as much as Im worried about the missed time with this offense, but hopefully he can get it in rhythm with the offense when he returns in a couple weeks.
He has time in pre-season practice and games to hopefully get it right before thurs night vs the GOAT,, we need this game to set the tone.
Dak is a Pro Vet, but this is value time when installing offense that needs to be not only understood between the ears, but chemistry with the offense.
Doesnt matter one bit if you are on either side of the Dak train,, he is our franchise and only hope at this point, without Dak at this point Jerry goes into panic mode and offers 2 for 1 hot dogs at the concession stands.
All those stressing out that Dak is really hurt are causing self inflicted nausea... Man is fine, and Jerry doesnt want to pick up the tab for the free hot dogs.

Great post.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WHEN he missed those practices with the "sore arm" i told a few of my friends that i dont trust or believe any report from it because i know that these teams be lying and trying to downplay these injuries. im not hardly surprised by this and wouldnt be shocked if in a few weeks they say that he might need a clean up or something SMH hoping for the best but we'll see
He didn't miss any "practices", he just isn't throwing with his right arm.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Personally Im sick, tired, and exhausted of all the Dak threads, and at this point, if Dak isnt here I would rather be hearing about how bad GG and Rush are doing, at least its current time info.
Im not worried about Dak Prescotts' health as much as Im worried about the missed time with this offense, but hopefully he can get it in rhythm with the offense when he returns in a couple weeks.
He has time in pre-season practice and games to hopefully get it right before thurs night vs the GOAT,, we need this game to set the tone.
Dak is a Pro Vet, but this is value time when installing offense that needs to be not only understood between the ears, but chemistry with the offense.
Doesnt matter one bit if you are on either side of the Dak train,, he is our franchise and only hope at this point, without Dak at this point Jerry goes into panic mode and offers 2 for 1 hot dogs at the concession stands.
All those stressing out that Dak is really hurt are causing self inflicted nausea... Man is fine, and Jerry doesnt want to pick up the tab for the free hot dogs.
What did you expect the topic to be when you came to a thread with the title it has in the Cowboyszone? If you do't like Dak threads then don't open them, read them, and post in them. It's just that simple. You do this to yourself.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s because Dez Bryant sucked. Now we have receivers. Do I still have to teach you
:muttley: Everybody is responsible except the player who handles the ball the most!
Your teaching what again?
Oh, now I understand what you are going to teach us.......
How to excuse your Man-Crush player when he's stinking it up again and again!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Great post.
Terrible post, he exhausts himself of Dak threads by coming to them. He's as capable as anyone in this forum to pick and choose the content he consumes. But rather than do that, he would rather complain.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I don't see where any Dallas QB has gotten passes. Aikman won 3 SB and was booed towards the end of his career. Romo took crap from the unintelligent by daring to ware his cap backwards and playing golf on his free time. Dak as well is under constant attack. While I agree I support the team I also support the players who make up that team, does not mean I will not call out a player for a bad game but I do not spend my time trying to find any little thing to attack them over, such as missing a few training camp practice over a sore shoulder. I played sports growing up and I know not play will be a great play and every game is going to be a great game and all a player can do it pick themselves up and get ready for the next opportunity. Right now I'm more concerned over what Dak and this team needs to do to beat Tampa week one, than worried about what I will say should they not win. My expectation for this team and for many of these players are high heading into this season including Dak.
Well done post, the internet has changed everything, both good and bad.

Could you imagine the threads we would have had on Danny White? Or Jackie Smith?

Brax

Reaction score
So Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and other Cowboys greats are idiots for saying as much about Romo and his Cabo trip during the playoffs?

Just shut up already and quit lying. You fool no one.
He is entitled to his view like you and its a wrong one, I think the biggest issue was the game-clinching pass was dropped by receiver Patrick Crayton as for Irvin between the the white house and coke wouldn't give much credence to what he says.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is entitled to his view like you and its a wrong one, I think the biggest issue was the game-clinching pass was dropped by receiver Patrick Crayton as for Irvin between the the white house and coke wouldn't give much credence to what he says.

Romo "choked" that game was winnable and we were Superbowl bound.
That said he is still 10 times the QB Dak will ever be.....
Talent cannot be coached you either have it or Dak it.....

Dak-it .....when someone uses PR and a lot of BS to cover their ineptness.....:hammer:

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn't miss any "practices", he just isn't throwing with his right arm.
Which arm is he throwing with?

A QB not throwing? That's his major job! Like Typhus said, you need to build that chemistry and timing. You can't do walkthroughs for that.

Not saying it's the end of the season...but..I wouldn't dismiss it as lightly as you are doing. Agenda-driven thinking.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:muttley: Everybody is responsible except the player who handles the ball the most!
Your teaching what again?
Oh, now I understand what you are going to teach us.......
How to excuse your Man-Crush player when he's stinking it up again and again!!!
The person you are replying to also 100% believes that Dak is better than Mahomes and that Mahomes is a bum made to look good by his team. The only QB he believes is better than Dak is Russell Wilson because Russell Wilson throws a better deep ball.

So I wouldn't take too much stock in what he says.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terrible post, he exhausts himself of Dak threads by coming to them. He's as capable as anyone in this forum to pick and choose the content he consumes. But rather than do that, he would rather complain.
I have not yet seen the post you are referring to...but "complain"?

Or ....offer an opinion you disagree with?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did you expect the topic to be when you came to a thread with the title it has in the Cowboyszone? If you do't like Dak threads then don't open them, read them, and post in them. It's just that simple. You do this to yourself.
Kinda hard to completely ignore when the 1st page is littered with them and incessantly bumped to the top.

Not sure why you wish to silence people's opinions. Cancel culture.

I also dig people that lecture at "complainers"...by....get this...complaining.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The person you are replying to also 100% believes that Dak is better than Mahomes and that Mahomes is a bum made to look good by his team. The only QB he believes is better than Dak is Russell Wilson because Russell Wilson throws a better deep ball.

Ok I support Dak but in no way is he better than Mahomes lol. Thats crazy talk. Id trade Dak for Mahomes in a New York minute. Anyone who says they wouldnt does not watch football lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Anyone who believes Dak is better than Mahomes might require the here below clothing item....:muttley:

png-transparent-straitjacket-hoodie-coat-male-jacket-boy-arm-abdomen-thumbnail.png

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Which arm is he throwing with?

A QB not throwing? That's his major job! Like Typhus said, you need to build that chemistry and timing. You can't do walkthroughs for that.

Not saying it's the end of the season...but..I wouldn't dismiss it as lightly as you are doing. Agenda-driven thinking.
He's thrown some balls with his left arm. I'm sorry for you not being able to figure that out.

He is handing off to RB and perfecting plays that require him to scramble out to the left or right. This is much better to do than just missing practices all together as Typhus was suggesting. Anyone that can't see this is just ignorant of football.

You most certainly are making more of this situation than it merits. Dak is just allowing his arm to heal from being strained. He'll be ready when it matters. You Chicken Little types need to calm the hell down and recognize the situation for the trivialness that it is. Agenda-driven thinking indeed, look in the mirror!