Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Anyone complaining about this thread still being up should probably avoid any game day thread when the season starts.

Anyone care to give me an over/under for the number of times one sees mention of ‘$40M?’

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don't even think this Rockport guy/gal is even a Cowboys fan. Nobody can be this dense and overreact about anything Dak. Some guy/gal posting all this fluff and love over a quarterback. You can't be real and no way he/she a Cowboys fan. Typical Troll and we all fell for it. Good job Eaglesport you got us good, but now we know who you are. I bet you are setting in front of your computer with your Wentz shirt on.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't even think this Rockport guy/gal is even a Cowboys fan. Nobody can be this dense and overreact about anything Dak. Some guy/gal posting all this fluff and love over a quarterback. You can't be real and no way he/she a Cowboys fan. Typical Troll and we all fell for it. Good job Eaglesport you got us good, but now we know who you are. I bet you are setting in front of your computer with your Wentz shirt on.
He's not a Cowboys fan. That's obvious. He is a Dak fan, nothing more and nothing less.

Maybe at one time he was a legit Cowboys fan, but he's made the switch now and it's right there for all of us to see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anyone complaining about this thread still being up should probably avoid any game day thread when the season starts.

Anyone care to give me an over/under for the number of times one sees mention of ‘$40M?’
Give me the OVER on WHATEVER number you want to come up with lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's not a Cowboys fan. That's obvious. He is a Dak fan, nothing more and nothing less.

Maybe at one time he was a legit Cowboys fan, but he's made the switch now and it's right there for all of us to see.
You're in no position to tell someone if they're a fan or not being a Eagles fan on a Cowboys board. Chill.....:laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:muttley: Everybody is responsible except the player who handles the ball the most!
Your teaching what again?
Oh, now I understand what you are going to teach us.......
How to excuse your Man-Crush player when he's stinking it up again and again!!!
Do you know something about a man crush don’t you. I can’t get them off your brain

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I love how pathetic things get here when folks think they're the authority on what a fan is. It never get's old and I enjoy every post.

*End of sarcasm.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The person you are replying to also 100% believes that Dak is better than Mahomes and that Mahomes is a bum made to look good by his team. The only QB he believes is better than Dak is Russell Wilson because Russell Wilson throws a better deep ball.

So I wouldn't take too much stock in what he says.
I can speak for myself.. Yes Mahomes is overrated bomb. And I would take Prescott any day before him. . That doesn’t mean I think Prescott is better. So again don’t speak for somebody unless you get it right.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're in no position to tell someone if they're a fan or not being a Eagles fan on a Cowboys board. Chill.....:laugh:
This wasn't even about you and butt in to defend your bud because you both are one in the same. Rockport is being called an Eagles fan, and here comes the guy that says Wentz is better than Dak to defend him. Guilty conscious much? You feel right into it. You should be smarter than that.

Be a leader, not a follower.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This wasn't even about you and butt in to defend your bud because you both are one in the same. Rockport is being called an Eagles fan, and here comes the guy that says Wentz is better than Dak to defend him. Guilty conscious much? You feel right into it. You should be smarter than that.

Aye....I defend all fellow Cowboy fans especially against the trolls of the site. Its the only way.....you're in no position to talk about anyones fandom on this site.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You should leave all the people that Aren’t here to defend himself. Names out of your mouth. It’s totally classless. I’m kind of disappointed