Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Email the NFL and tell them that you personally request they change their 2019 defensive stats because YOU believe they need to take a closer look at the last few games.

Let me know what they tell ya.

P.S We're talking about the defense, not Dak. Can you get Dak off your brain for a second?
:lmao2:Thanks for exposing your ignorance, yet again. Give em some rope and they’ll hand themselves:laugh:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Very few of you read the OP. You didn’t. No one said having that many 400 yard passing games leads to wins At least I sure didn’t in the OP. What it does prove is that the overall team sucks. Having to throw that many yard means you’re behind,,,,,,a lot. Another thing it proves is that Dak can sling the ball. You don’t have the stats he has not being able to throw the ball at a very high level. I know everyone of your posts is hating on Dak and that is really a testament to your character and intelligence.

Dak's offense stunk the first 4 games of 2020. Look at the data. Don't get caught up in the Blake Bortles' garbage time yards against prevent defenses.

Dak can put up some good games throwing the ball. Dak has not yet strung together a long run of wins except for his rookie year. Dak has yet to elevate his play in a win or go home game. For some reason Dak is a slow starter most of the games. Hopefully, Dak is able to change that. We will find out.

Go look at the history forum where there is a nice video of the Cowboys Top 64 Plays. Dak is in some of them. You will like it. I don't know why someone moved it there where few will see it and didn't keep it in the main forum.

FYI - There is more to the Cowboys than Dak. Unlike you, I don't fall in love with QBs.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Try Bo Jackson sausage.
Nah I will stick with
00070892020257-ovKckC8UBI8JAoo4-en-US-0_s500.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak's offense stunk the first 4 games of 2020. Look at the data. Don't get caught up in the Blake Bortles' garbage time yards against prevent defenses.

Dak can put up some good games throwing the ball. Dak has not yet strung together a long run of wins except for his rookie year. Dak has yet to elevate his play in a win or go home game. For some reason Dak is a slow starter most of the games. Hopefully, Dak is able to change that. We will find out.

Go look at the history forum where there is a nice video of the Cowboys Top 64 Plays. Dak is in some of them. You will like it. I don't know why someone moved it there where few will see it and didn't keep it in the main forum.

FYI - There is more to the Cowboys than Dak. Unlike you, I don't fall in love with QBs.
I love the Cowboys, not just Dak. I choose to be optimistic every year. To have hope. You choose to be negative every year. To crap on anything positive. I’ll leave it up to everyone else to decide which is the better attitude.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I love the Cowboys, not just Dak. I choose to be optimistic every year. To have hope. You choose to be negative every year. To crap on anything positive. I’ll leave it up to everyone else to decide which is the better attitude.

I said many times, I think this team has the talent to compete for a championship this year. Jerry Jones put together a really good team on paper so far. If that is negative in your book, I have no idea what positive is. I am not just hoping. I see the talent the team has. I also predict the defense will be top 5 this year. How is that negative?

I thought it was a good team last year which had a chance until the injuries were just too much and some other things just happened.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said many times, I think this team has the talent to compete for a championship this year. Jerry Jones put together a really good team on paper so far. If that is negative in your book, I have no idea what positive is. I am not just hoping. I see the talent the team has. I also predict the defense will be top 5 this year. How is that negative?

I thought it was a good team last year which had a chance until the injuries were just too much and some other things just happened.
Don’t try and backtrack. You have been crapping on Dak for a long time so instead of trying to change your story, man up and say “yes I think Dak is a Super Bowl quality QB” or “no, I don’t think Dak is a Super Bowl quality QB”. What is it?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Don’t try and backtrack. You have been crapping on Dak for a long time so instead of trying to change your story, man up and say “yes I think Dak is a Super Bowl quality QB” or “no, I don’t think Dak is a Super Bowl quality QB”. What is it?

Why are you infatuated with Dak? Go to the ‘Why do you like or dislike Dak’ thread and see what I wrote.

Dak can win a super bowl IF he has an abundance of offensive weapons and a good defense. Dak cannot shoulder the team and carry them to the super bowl. Dak is a better than average QB with good leadership qualities. I don’t believe accuracy and reading defenses/audibles is in his wheelhouse. I think there is enough talent for Dak to drive this bus. Dak needs to let others be the star and not try to do too much. Stay away from 3rd and long and convert on 3rd down. The Cowboys would have a much better chance of winning if Dak would have taken less money and the Cowboys added two more pieces.

I don’t ‘crap’ on Dak, I tell it like I see it on the field.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Nobody said more was better so keep up. It just proves all the haters like you who say he's inaccurate, can't pass are wrong.

He is inaccurate.