Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In 2020, teams were 8-4 when their QB threw for 400 yards.

Dak 1-2
Mahomes 2-0
Allen 2-0
Cousins 1-0
Murray 1-0
Stafford 1-0
Burrow 0-1
Ryan 0-1
6 of the 8 teams won when their QB threw for 400 yards. Stats can be manipulated to say whatever you want them to say.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why are you infatuated with Dak? Go to the ‘Why do you like or dislike Dak’ thread and see what I wrote.

Dak can win a super bowl IF he has an abundance of offensive weapons and a good defense. Dak cannot shoulder the team and carry them to the super bowl. Dak is a better than average QB with good leadership qualities. I don’t believe accuracy and reading defenses/audibles is in his wheelhouse. I think there is enough talent for Dak to drive this bus. Dak needs to let others be the star and not try to do too much. Stay away from 3rd and long and convert on 3rd down. The Cowboys would have a much better chance of winning if Dak would have taken less money and the Cowboys added two more pieces.

I don’t ‘crap’ on Dak, I tell it like I see it on the field.
Dude I’m not infatuated with Dak . You are. The vast majority of your posts are crapping on Dak. So who’s infatuated with Dak? You are. I’m infatuated with the Cowboys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dude I’m not infatuated with Dak . You are. The vast majority of your posts are crapping on Dak. So who’s infatuated with Dak? You are. I’m infatuated with the Cowboys.
If he is crapping on Dak, how is it infatuation? Do you even know what infatuation means? He is obsessed, not infatuated.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
If he is crapping on Dak, how is it infatuation? Do you even know what infatuation means? He is obsessed, not infatuated.
Infatuation is you thinking you are important here when actually you are a cyst on our bohunkies

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
And he will it is the way he plays
Behind even the best OL there is a time and place that you need to, choosing that time needs to be calculated.
I can see Dak being hesitant early on, but agree with you,, Dak will run

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Rockport getting really weak with his “insults”? I’ve only been here since February, but can already see a sharp decline.
Well you have nearly 2k posts already, and most have been due to Rock and Joe, so the insults are only as sharp as the Mods allow.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys fan forum not ESPN. We might expect there to be some over zealous and over the top support for our very popular and polarizing QB.

But yet the opponents feel they need to come in and rain on the parade. I’d suggest they start their own Dak bashing threads and leave these fans to themselves. And that goes both ways.

We need a Dak Homer and Hater thread so the rest of us can have normal discussions.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a Cowboys fan forum not ESPN. We might expect there to be some over zealous and over the top support for our very popular and polarizing QB.

But yet the opponents feel they need to come in and rain on the parade. I’d suggest they start their own Dak bashing threads and leave these fans to themselves. And that goes both ways.

We need a Dak Homer and Hater thread so the rest of us can have normal discussions.
Stop portraying yourself as a neutral fan when it pertains to Dak.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

if you removed the two entities there would be no room left for discussion, just a bunch of slobbering in both rooms.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stop portraying yourself as a neutral fan when it pertains to Dak.

Dak 666 Devil fan. If your paid subscription gives you a pass then I want out. I’m Taking a stand.

I’ve often been a critic of Dak over the years. Most fans are more in the middle . The extremes need to be corralled into one place.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So Dak throwing for 400 yards game is the problem and not having a terrible defense.

Yeah that makes sense.
umm slow down tiger never said it was an issue i said its not as impressive a stat as what the thread poster wanted to make it..

but yes daks ints/fumbles and zekes fumbles, dropped passes, missed opportunity's, and the OL penalties behind the chains early in the games lead to needing to throw for more yards plays from behind, its not all on the defense thats for sure..you cant hand a weak defense more short fields , pick 6s, or even pile on extra possessions because of offensive mistakes that create A NEED to throw more to catch up..the offense is also as much to blame for those high scores..

I prefer more balance run to set up pass, pass to set up run and stop with all the mistakes..

NOw

go soak your butt in ice , Mr.Butthurt:lmao2:

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak 666 Devil fan. If your paid subscription gives you a pass then I want out. I’m Taking a stand.

I’ve often been a critic of Dak over the years. Most fans are more in the middle . The extremes need to be corralled into one place.
You should buy the site and boot all those who question the greatness of Dak!:laugh: