Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is a great point KJJ about penalties. Not only in the GB game but all the games against better teams. Cowboys have been one of the top most penalized teams in the NFL.

2023 Cowboys 3rd most
2022 Cowboys 9th most
2021 Cowboys 1st most

Yet the QB gets all the blame.
The fans that have a Dak agenda are going to continue to ignore the defensive issues and all the penalties that have us leading the league or close to it practically every year. I’ve lost track of how many great plays along with TDs were wiped out due to penalties. We’ve had third down stop wiped out due to penalties. The 14 penalties we had against San Francisco in 2021 in the playoffs tied our season high that year.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why should Dak take a sweetheart deal here? So Jerry and the boys can pocket more money? They literally made no real moves to better the team, so to take 'less' would be idiotic. You only take less on teams that are actually trying to win.
Sweetheart deal? Man, you missed this one badly. No one is asking him to take a sweetheart deal.

Where in hades did you get that from?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We may not have given up 24 points had we been able to get the 49ers off the field. Like I keep telling you, they wanted to control the ball and keep our high-powered offense off the field. They ran the ball so well Jimmy G only had to attempt 25 passes, while Dak had to attempt 43. Not only did our defense give up 169 rushing yards but we didn’t sack Jimmy G once. Dak was sacked 5 times. Our OL didn’t get it done run blocking or in pass protection. The 49ers out played us. We don’t match up well with them. They’re two physical for us and they’re able to beat us regardless who they have at QB. They probably could’ve beaten us with Trey Lance at QB. lol
We can respectfully agree to disagree. I’m not sure about the Trey Lance thing haha

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
ok this is todays AM show with fish, all about what dak said recently about why he has to get a record setting contract, and the amount of $ he is asking for.
He is doing it for the brotherhood of nfl qb's , so they can get more too lol.
Fish gives his opinion on this.
So this could mean that jones boys offered dak say 54 million, and dak is saying that isnt good enough, I need the 60 million barrier to be broken by me.
Not for me, no it is for the brotherhood !

what brotherhood?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We can respectfully agree to disagree. I’m not sure about the Trey Lance thing haha
We can agree to disagree. We’ve hammered this enough. With some of the QBs the Cowboys have lost to over the past decade. It wouldn’t have surprised me had Trey Lance beat us especially with the teams the 49ers have had. Just off of the top of my head, here’s a list of some of the QBs we’ve lost to in recent years. Matt Flynn, Mitch Trubisky, Colt McCoy, Josh McCown, Sam Donald and Joshua Dobbs. Most of them had career days against us and that’s not an exaggeration.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We can agree to disagree. We’ve hammered this enough. With some of the QBs the Cowboys have lost to over the past decade. It wouldn’t have surprised me had Trey Lance beat us especially with the teams the 49ers have had. Just off of the top of my head, here’s a list of some of the QBs we’ve lost to in recent years. Matt Flynn, Mitch Trubisky, Colt McCoy, Josh McCown, Sam Donald and Joshua Dobbs. Most of them had career days against us and that’s not an exaggeration.
I'm not saying Jimmy G was elite by any means, but he does have the 10th highest QB passer rating of all time. He was in a really good system and Shanahan knew how to use him to his strengths.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
The fans that have a Dak agenda are going to continue to ignore the defensive issues and all the penalties that have us leading the league or close to it practically every year. I’ve lost track of how many great plays along with TDs were wiped out due to penalties. We’ve had third down stop wiped out due to penalties. The 14 penalties we had against San Francisco in 2021 in the playoffs tied our season high that year.

So which is it ?

1. The Defence
2. The FO
3. The Penalties
4. The long toilet lines ?
5. The Refs

Anything but Dak right ....

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
ok this is todays AM show with fish, all about what dak said recently about why he has to get a record setting contract, and the amount of $ he is asking for.
He is doing it for the brotherhood of nfl qb's , so they can get more too lol.
Fish gives his opinion on this.
So this could mean that jones boys offered dak say 54 million, and dak is saying that isnt good enough, I need the 60 million barrier to be broken by me.
Not for me, no it is for the brotherhood !

Let him walk. Draft a QB in the next 3 yrs, get by with a vet till then. He doesn’t win playoff games so why keep the same losing pattern.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak is so fake.

Always has been. Always will be.

I agree. Still don't know why he tried to act like it's not about money (and to be clear, I don't have a problem with that). I like my job but if they stop paying me, I'm going to stop showing up lol

I just don't understand why he had to act so "above it all" by grandly declaring that he wasn't worried about the money

As you said, totally fake

Just be honest Dak. Admit it's about getting paid, first and foremost

A lot of us still wouldn't be your fanboys but at least you'd be telling the truth. Anyone who says "it isn't about money" you can bet, it's about money:muttley:

Brooksey

Reaction score
He set a Cowboys playoff record against Green Bay with over 400 yards and over 40 completions. A lot of it may have come im garbage time, but he never gave up. His playoff games against Green Bay in 2016 and Tampa in 2022 he combined for over 600 passing yards and 6 TDs. He’s had 14 TD passes and 7 INT’s in the playoffs. His passer rating in the playoffs is 91.8. His playoff numbers haven’t been bad, especially when you consider that he’s had to carry the team at times.
That was in junk time. He choked the game away in the first half 28-0, what's wrong with you?
Is something wrong with your mind or your eyes? For someone who's been a fan for so long u have an awful lot of excuses for a guy.

You're out of touch with reality

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That was in junk time. He choked the game away in the first half 28-0, what's wrong with you?
Is something wrong with your mind or your eyes? For someone who's been a fan for so long u have an awful lot of excuses for a guy.

You're out of touch with reality
It was the defense...good luck. The Lawyer for his client.

Reality has nothing to do with it...he must be absolved of any wrong doing. Dak is innocent.

Book it.

plymkr

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson preached Defenses win championships and the offense sells tickets. You’re right. Our defense is the reason we don’t succeed. How is paying Dak 60 million APY going to help the defense?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jimmy Johnson preached Defenses win championships and the offense sells tickets. You’re right. Our defense is the reason we don’t succeed. How is paying Dak 60 million APY going to help the defense?
Who said he’s getting 60 mill? Jeez you guys are so gullible to social media.

plymkr

Reaction score
Who said he’s getting 60 mill? Jeez you guys are so gullible to social media.
So I’ll rephrase the question. Our failures in the post season is completely on the defense and Dak has been balling out and the defense has let him down every time. How is making Dak the highest paid QB going to improve the defense?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So I’ll rephrase the question. Our failures in the post season is completely on the defense and Dak has been balling out and the defense has let him down every time. How is making Dak the highest paid QB going to improve the defense?
No, I never said any of that no matter how good it makes you feel to say it. It’s a TEAM game. Now, do I need to explain to you what a TEAM is?