Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

Brooksey

Reaction score
It was the defense...good luck. The Lawyer for his client.

Reality has nothing to do with it...he must be absolved of any wrong doing. Dak is innocent.

Book it.
This dude is acting like it was 28-28 against GB, Dak was balling and our defense was leaking. Dak gave up short fields 3 times before half and took a bad sack out of FG range.
It was the worst performance I ever saw from a Dallas QB

plymkr

Reaction score
Who said he’s going to be the highest paid QB? Fish? :lmao:
You asked me earlier if I knew what a TEAM is? Yes I do. I have been posting for several days Dak should put his TEAM first with this contract and I have been trolled and called names and attacked. Let’s look at some QBs that care about their TEAMs:
Brady, played for 15 million to try and win a Super Bowl
Mahomes, 45 million
Allen, 42 million

So it’s been established by some fans that Dak is the victim of a porous defense and Dak was 2nd runner up in MVP voting and we would have won the playoff game if the defense played better. Ok I agree, it’s all the defense’s fault. The defense is holding Dak back from glory.

So I have 2 questions:
1. Does Dak know what TEAM is?
2. How does paying Dak (who said he is going to “push the envelope” with his contract) 55+ million APY going to help the TEAM and the defense specifically.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I hope this isn’t true because it’s disgusting. I hate not liking man behind the player.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You asked me earlier if I knew what a TEAM is? Yes I do. I have been posting for several days Dak should put his TEAM first with this contract and I have been trolled and called names and attacked. Let’s look at some QBs that care about their TEAMs:
Brady, played for 15 million to try and win a Super Bowl
Mahomes, 45 million
Allen, 42 million

So it’s been established by some fans that Dak is the victim of a porous defense and Dak was 2nd runner up in MVP voting and we would have won the playoff game if the defense played better. Ok I agree, it’s all the defense’s fault. The defense is holding Dak back from glory.

So I have 2 questions:
1. Does Dak know what TEAM is?
2. How does paying Dak (who said he is going to “push the envelope” with his contract) 55+ million APY going to help the TEAM and the defense specifically.
You didn’t answer my question and instead tried to deflect by changing the narrative. Who said he’s trying to be the highest paid QB? No one and if fact just the opposite. Now stay on subject and answer the question.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I'd rather just commit to rebuilding at that point and trade your QB and WR while they still have value on the open market. Then you can also bring in the HC you want to build your team around and have him start implementing their scheme and picking players to fit their scheme now instead of putting it off a year.

Has a HC on an expiring deal ever worked out? I honestly have no clue but cant remember a story about this scenario working out.
If Jerry were younger he'd of pulled the plug and started the rebuild by now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson preached Defenses win championships and the offense sells tickets. You’re right. Our defense is the reason we don’t succeed. How is paying Dak 60 million APY going to help the defense?
Not saying Dak and the offense haven’t played a part, but the defense is the main reason we don’t succeed in postseason. I’m not saying I want to pay Dak $60 million but not having a QB of his caliber to generate offense and score a lot of points certainly isn’t going to help the defense. If our offense were to come down several notches with an average QB, it’s going to put more pressure on our defense. At least twice under Dak we’ve had the number one offense in the league and we’ve led the league in scoring with him. He’s had games where he’s thrown for four and five TDs. We wouldn’t have made the playoffs last season without him because no way were we going to outscore Seattle in that shootout and eek by Detroit. We had to win those games to make the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That was in junk time. He choked the game away in the first half 28-0, what's wrong with you?
Is something wrong with your mind or your eyes? For someone who's been a fan for so long u have an awful lot of excuses for a guy.

You're out of touch with reality
What’s wrong with you that you can’t admit the defense was garbage from the Packers opening possession? Dak played poorly in that game, no question about it but he did come on in the second half. Our defense never showed up the entire 60 minutes. It was embarrassing! One of our own players admitted the defense quit. No one is more out of touch with reality than you and the others who try and pin that game entirely on Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So which is it ?

1. The Defence
2. The FO
3. The Penalties
4. The long toilet lines ?
5. The Refs

Anything but Dak right ....
It’s the top three you mentioned, but the defense is the biggest problem. In the games our defense played great last season we won in blowouts. In the games our defense was garbage we lost in blowouts. We rarely lose games when our defense shows up and plays well.

plymkr

Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question and instead tried to deflect by changing the narrative. Who said he’s trying to be the highest paid QB? No one and if fact just the opposite. Now stay on subject and answer the question.
I did answer your question. You refuse to answer mine. Dak said he is going to “push the envelope” on his contract. He said he owes it to the QB brotherhood and the players that will follow him.

If you look up the phrase “push the envelope” the definition is: “Approach or extend the limits of what is possible “.

So Dak said he is going to approach or extend the limits of what is possible with his contract.

Now stop deflecting my question with word salad and answer:
How are we going to be a better TEAM with Dak approaching or extending the limits of what is possible with his next contract?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not saying Jimmy G was elite by any means, but he does have the 10th highest QB passer rating of all time. He was in a really good system and Shanahan knew how to use him to his strengths.
Jimmy G benefited from having a great defense and a consistent running game. Games weren’t put on his shoulders but he struggled when he had to do too much. This is why San Francisco moved on for him. This is why he failed with the Raiders. They didn’t have the team and defense San Francisco has. I said when Vegas signed him that he would fail there. When Jimmy G has to do too much, he turns the football over. Shanahan was able to use him to his strengths because he had such a great team around him. Give Jimmy G a solid running game and a great defense and he can manage a game pretty well but he has limitations which is why he may be done as a starter in the NFL. There’s some very average QBs that have won Super Bowls because they had a great team/defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I did answer your question. You refuse to answer mine. Dak said he is going to “push the envelope” on his contract. He said he owes it to the QB brotherhood and the players that will follow him.

If you look up the phrase “push the envelope” the definition is: “Approach or extend the limits of what is possible “.

So Dak said he is going to approach or extend the limits of what is possible with his contract.

Now stop deflecting my question with word salad and answer:
How are we going to be a better TEAM with Dak approaching or extending the limits of what is possible with his next contract?
If you’re not going to answer my question, which I asked first, then so long.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s the top three you mentioned, but the defense is the biggest problem. In the games our defense played great last season we won in blowouts. In the games our defense was garbage we lost in blowouts. We rarely lose games when our defense shows up and plays well.
Oh, I get it now, the defense needs to carry Dak so he can win. Well, why didn't you say that in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth place? And the defense should help Dak from throwing the ball to the other team once he see the lights come on and the big boys are in town.

plymkr

Reaction score
Not saying Dak and the offense haven’t played a part, but the defense is the main reason we don’t succeed in postseason. I’m not saying I want to pay Dak $60 million but not having a QB of his caliber to generate offense and score a lot of points certainly isn’t going to help the defense. If our offense were to come down several notches with an average QB, it’s going to put more pressure on our defense. At least twice under Dak we’ve had the number one offense in the league and we’ve led the league in scoring with him. He’s had games where he’s thrown for four and five TDs. We wouldn’t have made the playoffs last season without him because no way were we going to outscore Seattle in that shootout and eek by Detroit. We had to win those games to make the playoffs.
I agree, the offense and defense play complimentary football both positive and negative. I feel our best chance at winning would be Dak taking a 35-40 APY salary and bolstering the defense. It’s discouraging that Dak wouldn’t do that. I truly believe we could win the Super Bowl with Dak if he had a lights out defense that allowed Dak to play loose. When Dak plays loose he’s a different QB. So if we had a defense that stopped the run and got TOs then I feel the playoffs would be different. When we played Tampa Bay and got TOs early and got momentum Dak played probably his best game. So it’s there but he needs to be loose. So when Dak says he wants the push the envelope on his contract I’m assuming he’s wanting more than 40 million APY. If our defense is weak with him making 40 then I don’t see anything good coming with him making more.

So my answer to my question is we can’t be a better team and that’s discouraging. I also don’t feel we’ll be a better team with making Lamb the highest paid WR. Same rules apply. Lamb can’t stop the run. I’d rather have 2 or 3 defensive linemen that good than one great WR.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope this isn’t true because it’s disgusting. I hate not liking man behind the player.
Have no fear there are always children's cancer wards to fall back on.........................or homeless shelters etc etc as trust me Todd will find some PR goodwill stunt inepto Prestrash can sell to the masses!