Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

pitt33

Reaction score
The big reason we’re going home is because of our defense. You need to take the blinders off if you can’t see that. Dak has had 3 bad playoff performances in 7 playoff games and two of those bad performances were influenced by poor defensive play they put the games on his shoulders. There’s a big difference between making the playoffs and missing the playoffs. Making the playoffs gives you a chance and missing the playoffs gives you no chance.
This team under Dak doesn’t stand a chance in the playoffs if it’s not a Tampa team with a losing record.

Any playoff quarterback worth their salt will put a team on his back and keep them in contention. Even when the defense plays poorly.

Plain and simple Prescott is a lousy playoff quarterback. He lacks the mental acuity and fortitude to change that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This team under Dak doesn’t stand a chance in the playoffs if it’s not a Tampa team with a losing record.

Any playoff quarterback worth their salt will put a team on his back and keep them in contention. Even when the defense plays poorly.

Plain and simple Prescott is a lousy playoff quarterback. He lacks the mental acuity and fortitude to change that.
Zzzzzzz

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

well youll have to understand if i strongly object to the use of the word "Poorly" when describing the defense that day....7 score in the first 8 drives....poorly seems light for that. Dak stunk it up no doubt but if you watched that game and thought "We are a QB away from winning" i need some of what you were drinking during that game.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Dak fans: Watching in super slow mo, looking at atmospheric conditions (game played in dome), consulting behavioral experts to attest to the receivers body language all to find reasons a pick wasn't Dak's fault.

Same fans: Dak gifting GB 14 points in the first half of the playoff game had no bearing on the outcome. Terrible defense was the culprit I say!!
This doesn't fit the narrative pro dak people want to hear... It was the defenses fault before the game even started!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
All QBs are judged by their W/L record but even some Hall of Fame QBs had their struggles in the playoffs. Dan Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs. Dan Fouts was 3-4 and Warren Moon was 3-7. It’s just stupid to think it’s entirely the QB‘s fault. Matthew Stafford still has a losing QB record. He was 0-3 in the playoffs with Detroit and many blamed him for it. He goes to a complete team and immediately wins a Super Bowl despite leading the league in INT’s and throwing 2 INT’s in the Super Bowl.
As i wrote its stupid to think its entirely the qb s fault.

In daks case its not because of the losses in the playoffs. The guy cant compete against better defenses. The playoff loses are just a projection of that.

Whats more on his case he is the only part that is missing for a championship. So no he is not the reason for our losses. The whole team loses. But if we had at least a good qb this team would be playing for a championship.

Not this season but the years before at least 2016 and 2023.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's common sense and the proof will be coming. Either the Cowboys will cave or he'll get his money somewhere else. Anything over 55million is setting the market. Probably closer to 60. Oh and I do enjoy Dak giving it back to Jerry because he deserves it for being such a bad GM over the years. The problem is Dak isn't worth it because he comes up small when we need him the most. Hopefully Jerry will stand his ground this time but I still have doubts because we have nobody backing him up that is starting QB material.
So now it’s 55 not 60?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then STOP COMMENTING ON SUBJECTS YOU ARENT FAMILIAR WITH!!!!

You know Fisher has worked longer and more with Jerry than anyone else ever has? You might not like him, I mean hell, you can’t like or dislike him because you don’t freaking listen, but anyways, you might not like him, but as far as a reporter who usually has some knowledge about what Jerry is saying or doing as soon as anyone, it’s usually Mike Fisher. I disagree with him all the time, but good Lord don’t comment on a topic about a guys report or content unless you at least listen to it . That’s a special type of special. We might even start calling this “Amber Special”
Fish is a hack. Nothing less and I’ll comment on him any time I feel the need. Thank you.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This doesn't fit the narrative pro dak people want to hear... It was the defenses fault before the game even started!
lol yes because saying it was all the QB's fault seems much more logical..lol...pro Dak anti Dak its all dumb, none of them showed up how is that so hard to say? Looked alot like the last 28 years under the current management...Dont worry the current scapegoat is taking the 3:10 to yuma very soon and we can move on to the next scapegoat for this GM.

RS12

Reaction score
The problem now is this. Your side is 1000% as annoying as those who think he’s top 3. Why can’t we just have a balanced conversation.
What side? I wanna win big games. He has proven time and again he cant. Time to try something else. I dont understand any arguement to bring him back after 8 years.

rambo2

Reaction score
What side? I wanna win big games. He has proven time and again he cant. Time to try something else. I dont understand any arguement to bring him back after 8 years.
You want to win games and get rid of your qb? Try something else?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol yes because saying it was all the QB's fault seems much more logical..lol...pro Dak anti Dak its all dumb, none of them showed up how is that so hard to say? Looked alot like the last 28 years under the current management...Dont worry the current scapegoat is taking the 3:10 to yuma very soon and we can move on to the next scapegoat for this GM.
I think what is happening now for the most part is that talk that Dak is doing lately. Only in camp so he won't get fined, does not want to be the highest paid QB necessarily, wants to set the market for todays and future QB's, essentially telling fans after the GB game to just move on to another team, best shape of his life, again, wants to be a Cowboy for the rest of his career but elite QB's can find other teams, etc. That is what he has become and he is showing his true colors and that color is green.

pitt33

Reaction score
well youll have to understand if i strongly object to the use of the word "Poorly" when describing the defense that day....7 score in the first 8 drives....poorly seems light for that. Dak stunk it up no doubt but if you watched that game and thought "We are a QB away from winning" i need some of what you were drinking during that game.
The defense was just as pathetic. Quinn did a terrible job getting that defense ready.
Quinn was the worst coach of all of them that afternoon.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
if i add a 2 infront of your eight then we are discussing the real problem.....we have not won anything in 28 years, i fail to see how thats on the current QB, but im open to listen to reason.."Thats not changing Frog!" to that i will say then neither is "I wanna win big games"

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think what is happening now for the most part is that talk that Dak is doing lately. Only in camp so he won't get fined, does not want to be the highest paid QB necessarily, wants to set the market for todays and future QB's, essentially telling fans after the GB game to just move on to another team, best shape of his life, again, wants to be a Cowboy for the rest of his career but elite QB's can find other teams, etc. That is what he has become and he is showing his true colors and that color is green.
Maybe, or maybe he has the same feeling about this FO that we have...if it was you making this desicion and you had options..would you marry back up to this FO? What he has become is tired of the same BS from the FO that we are, but thats just my opinion..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The defense was just as pathetic. Quinn did a terrible job getting that defense ready.
Quinn was the worst coach of all of them that afternoon.
yep it was a full on team no show, thats a problem that goes much deeper than "Replace this player" nope the GM needs to be on trial for that mess along with everyone else..after 28 years of this its hard to place the blame anywhere else...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe, or maybe he has the same feeling about this FO that we have...if it was you making this desicion and you had options..would you marry back up to this FO? What he has become is tired of the same BS from the FO that we are, but thats just my opinion..
Then maybe it is best for him to move on. And I do agree with you about JJ and spawn. However, if he wants a huge portion of the salary cap then to me it seems he is not about the Cowboys, it's all about him.