Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

RS12

Reaction score
How many Dak family members post at the zone? How many screen names do they have? First half GB game.(when the game was decided) Dak 87 yards 2 picks, one sure pick in the end zone dropped. Those numbers I am sure of. I think his QBR was 42. But he made mince meat out of third string when it was 48 to 16 though. Never in my life have I seen such denial. Like when the curtain got pulled on the "great and powerful" Oz.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
They weren’t looking to put up a bunch of points. They were trying to protect Jimmy G who didn’t even play well. They didn’t want him throwing the ball all day so they ran the ball and controlled it. Had our offense gotten more opportunities in that game we could have won. We still had a chance to pull the game out on our final drive but botched it. The only respectable defensive performance we had in a playoff loss under Dak was against San Francisco in 2022. That was Dak’s worst playoff performance.
That's silly. A team is always looking to put up points. I agree on the Dallas run defense being poor but if they couldn't stop it, why would SF stop running the ball? Any time a team puts up less than 21 points in a game, you're almost always going to lose unless you have an elite defense like the 85 bears, 2000 Ravens, etc.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
That’s not how the Packers game went at all.
The Dak defenders act as though Dallas didn't have 5 first half possessions. It's all the defenses fault that Dak threw 2 interceptions. 1 a pick six and the other might as well have been. By my count the score might have only been 14 to 7 at halftime if not for those turnovers.

All the unbiased people understand the D did not look great either .... but they weren't the reason the game was largely over at halftime.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
The Dak defenders act as though Dallas didn't have 5 first half possessions. It's all the defenses fault that Dak threw 2 interceptions. 1 a pick six and the other might as well have been. By my count the score might have only been 14 to 7 at halftime if not for those turnovers.

All the unbiased people understand the D did not look great either .... but they weren't the reason the game was largely over at halftime.
Exactly. Couldn’t have said it better.

Brax

Reaction score
So just because we haven’t had past playoff success, it means that will continue? We’ve won playoff games in the past under Dak including one against Tom Brady on the road. That was our first road playoff win in almost 30 years. We’re never going to make the Super Bowl with any QB if we don’t play better defensively and can’t find some resemblance of a running game. What NFL history tells you is, if you put the entire game on the shoulders of the QB in the playoffs, you’re going to lose. There’s a reason Dan Marino had a 8-10 playoff record. There’s a reason Dan Fouts was 3-4 in the playoffs and Warren Moon was 3-7. All three were first ballot Hall of Famers.
Unfortunately Dak isn’t a HOFer, DM made it to the SB his 2nd or 3rd season, DF made the HOF without any CCG appearances. Many great QBs shoulder their teams at some time during a playoff run so far Dak has not shown any ability to do that, TB was bad 8-9 team so it fit the Dak requirements perfectly, the D played more than good enough in the 2 SF playoff losses for Dak to have cement himself as a clutch player instead he disappears and chokes, GB the D was poor but Dak was just a poor and didn’t do anything except help GB. He has this season to prove his worth hopefully Jerry makes him do it and doesn’t fold. Having a Alex Smith getting KC to the playoffs would have been ok if Jerry ran the team and PM would be playing somewhere else winning, I for one have seen enough of the Dak choke show to move on. What would the Cowboys be if Landry kept playing Meredith or stuck with Morton, 2 good QBs who couldn’t get it done. Change is your friend when what you’re doing isn’t working some just don’t understand that

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm super pissed at Dak's greediness and if he's gone after this season because of it, he's got no one to blame but himself, but to flat out blame both playoff loss INTs vs Green Bay on Dak is just ludicrous and outright and intentionally misinformed. We've already been through the explanations for months. At this point, the Dak detractors are simply hell bent on spewing misinformation to sooth their anger.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's silly. A team is always looking to put up points. I agree on the Dallas run defense being poor but if they couldn't stop it, why would SF stop running the ball? Any time a team puts up less than 21 points in a game, you're almost always going to lose unless you have an elite defense like the 85 bears, 2000 Ravens, etc.
Not against our offense, because most teams want to control the ball, limiting our opportunities. That was the 49ers game plan in 2021. Jimmy G had limitations and they didn’t want him facing our pass rush. Our Achilles heel is stopping the run and their plan was to run the football and control it which they did for 169 yards. The 49ers had a great defense and allowed it to win the game for them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Unfortunately Dak isn’t a HOFer, DM made it to the SB his 2nd or 3rd season, DF made the HOF without any CCG appearances. Many great QBs shoulder their teams at some time during a playoff run so far Dak has not shown any ability to do that, TB was bad 8-9 team so it fit the Dak requirements perfectly, the D played more than good enough in the 2 SF playoff losses for Dak to have cement himself as a clutch player instead he disappears and chokes, GB the D was poor but Dak was just a poor and didn’t do anything except help GB. He has this season to prove his worth hopefully Jerry makes him do it and doesn’t fold. Having a Alex Smith getting KC to the playoffs would have been ok if Jerry ran the team and PM would be playing somewhere else winning, I for one have seen enough of the Dak choke show to move on. What would the Cowboys be if Landry kept playing Meredith or stuck with Morton, 2 good QBs who couldn’t get it done. Change is your friend when what you’re doing isn’t working some just don’t understand that
If Dak can win a Super Bowl or two, it would give him a shot to make the Hall of Fame with his numbers. I’ve invested enough time on this with you. It’s not like your opinion is going to change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak will want a short deal. Just like the last deal. I've said it before, I say it's a 3 year deal with the 3rd year being optional for both sides. It's good for both parties involved. Anything longer would surprise me. Now I do think it will be a max deal. Something like 55-60 mil per. Only way it's longer would be for cap savings. Which this front office seems bad at.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJ -

You keep regurgitating this time and time again.

I believe that the majority of this fan base is sick and tired of these 13-3, 11-5, 12-5 the last three years and crapping the bed when the tournament starts. The starting quarterback has his hands on the ball every offensive play. It’s his responsibility to lead the team down the field and score points. If the other team keeps scoring he MUST maintain scoring pace. Prescott fails miserably at it. You can’t deny that. Any rational fan who knows anything about the game would agree.

Prescott has more than had his chance. He has repeatedly failed to deliver.

Cut the cord.

It’s time the Dallas Cowboys went in another direction or the same disastrous results will happen come January.
Another fan who blames all the failures on just ONE person. So uninformed.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Dak fans: Watching in super slow mo, looking at atmospheric conditions (game played in dome), consulting behavioral experts to attest to the receivers body language all to find reasons a pick wasn't Dak's fault.

Same fans: Dak gifting GB 14 points in the first half of the playoff game had no bearing on the outcome. Terrible defense was the culprit I say!!

coult44

Reaction score
Hell no I don’t listen to those hacks are you kidding me? All they want is clicks and they’ll say anything to get them and about the Cowboys they’re usually negative.
Then STOP COMMENTING ON SUBJECTS YOU ARENT FAMILIAR WITH!!!!

You know Fisher has worked longer and more with Jerry than anyone else ever has? You might not like him, I mean hell, you can’t like or dislike him because you don’t freaking listen, but anyways, you might not like him, but as far as a reporter who usually has some knowledge about what Jerry is saying or doing as soon as anyone, it’s usually Mike Fisher. I disagree with him all the time, but good Lord don’t comment on a topic about a guys report or content unless you at least listen to it . That’s a special type of special. We might even start calling this “Amber Special”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Problem is Dak needs all around super talent to be decently successful, Team has to spend money around him to make him Dak friendly, if he takes 30-35% CAP ( just ex. ) that leaves little for other offensive positions, like CD ( WR), OL , RB , TE
He didn’t have all round super talent last year and led them to a 12-5 record and the playoffs. Can’t win in the playoffs if you can’t run or stop the run.

Brax

Reaction score
Another fan who blames all the failures on just ONE person. So uninformed.
According to you it’s the other 52 jags Dak has to carry, those 2 SF losses who failed to deliver, here’s a hint guy wearing # 4. It takes a team but when your QB is an anchor stopping the team repeatedly in big games there’s no way around it. Let’s sign him up for 4 more years and see if he can do it

coult44

Reaction score
How many Dak family members post at the zone? How many screen names do they have? First half GB game.(when the game was decided) Dak 87 yards 2 picks, one sure pick in the end zone dropped. Those numbers I am sure of. I think his QBR was 42. But he made mince meat out of third string when it was 48 to 16 though. Never in my life have I seen such denial. Like when the curtain got pulled on the "great and powerful" Oz.
The problem now is this. Your side is 1000% as annoying as those who think he’s top 3. Why can’t we just have a balanced conversation.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The problem now is this. Your side is 1000% as annoying as those who think he’s top 3. Why can’t we just have a balanced conversation.
Because there is no balance with them. If not for the pushback we provide, the would have probably ascending heaven already according to the Davidians.