Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

kskboys

Reaction score
Problem is that they arent even rushing the passer like they were earlier. Rogers had plenty of time even on passing downs. Parsons seems dinged up all the time now.
Of course. It was not sustainable.

Parsons is a LB. He was never going to last banging his body around against 300+ pounders at the snap.

Rodgers had plenty of time in the 2nd half, after they gassed our D w/ the running game. While we went passhappy and played right into their hands. If we run the ball in the 2nd half and throw some short passes to TE's and maybe the RB's, we win, hands down.

kskboys

Reaction score
I dont consider us a quick scoring O per say. We can run, we can pass, we can do it all. They are just a very good offense. Can score from anywhere.

Inching your way down the field with 5 or 6 3rd downs is not a strategy. You are playing with fire if you do that. I dont think teams or OC's try to go slow. Unless its a last drive or something and they dont want to give the ball back.

I think complaining about scoring quickly is about as nit picky as it can get.
Brady won 7 super bowls inching his way down the field. It is the most successful strategy in the NFL.

Yes, they do try to go slow. That's what TENN's game is built on.

We can do it all, but we oddly quit doing it all in the 4th qtr.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course. It was not sustainable.

Parsons is a LB. He was never going to last banging his body around against 300+ pounders at the snap.

Rodgers had plenty of time in the 2nd half, after they gassed our D w/ the running game. While we went passhappy and played right into their hands. If we run the ball in the 2nd half and throw some short passes to TE's and maybe the RB's, we win, hands down.

Yah, again, this pass happy thing. I have watched the tape twice and never saw the pass happy thing. The Cowboys tried to run the ball and GB was largely shutting it down.

You run the ball and pick up 2 yards, now its 2nd and 8, are you running it again? Cowboys had to pass more because the run game wasnt working on early downs. On 3rd and 4 are you going to run the ball?

When did the Cowboys get pass happy in the game? NO one can ever tell me that.

The Cowboys passed more out of situation, down and distance, not because they wanted to.

blueblood70

Reaction score
blanket statement to all haters,

his 2 Ints were all not ALL his fault , one was clearly TIPPED and a questionable route behind it and the other maybe he shouldn't have thrown it but Schultz defender is the one who broke on the ball , why? Schultz didn't take his route deep enough behind Lamb. He was not baited; they were not special plays by the defense. Lamb beat his guy and dak saw it, let the ball go and Schultz defender came up and got it. shizzle happens..

it happens to many qbs,

the heralded Stafford leads the league in INTS last year 17! to Daks 10, sucks this year , Bills Heralded allegedly Elite QB in Allen is leading the league in INTS this year and actually his mistakes did cause a loss being it was the fumble that got the ball into OT and then his OT INT lost the game.

Dak doesn't play perfectly nor do most players but gives his team a 21 and 14 point lead and we lost to GB and somehow Daks being mocked for telling the truth. he is correct the paly should have worked and would work in most situations.

hes saying hes not scared to trust his wr will learn from it and he will keep trusting them.

the defense is far more of concern for most fans who are not blinded by narratives and hate for their QB.

mardwin

Reaction score
Ar
blanket statement to all haters,

his 2 Ints were all not ALL his fault , one was clearly TIPPED and a questionable route behind it and the other maybe he shouldn't have thrown it but Schultz defender is the one who broke on the ball , why? Schultz didn't take his route deep enough behind Lamb. He was not baited; they were not special plays by the defense. Lamb beat his guy and dak saw it, let the ball go and Schultz defender came up and got it. shizzle happens..

it happens to many qbs,

the heralded Stafford leads the league in INTS last year 17! to Daks 10, sucks this year , Bills Heralded allegedly Elite QB in Allen is leading the league in INTS this year and actually his mistakes did cause a loss being it was the fumble that got the ball into OT and then his OT INT lost the game.

Dak doesn't play perfectly nor do most players but gives his team a 21 and 14 point lead and we lost to GB and somehow Daks being mocked for telling the truth. he is correct the paly should have worked and would work in most situations.

hes saying hes not scared to trust his wr will learn from it and he will keep trusting them.

the defense is far more of concern for most fans who are not blinded by narratives and hate for their QB.

Dude go watch Kurt Warner's assessment of all of his throws. Your boy Dak wasn't playing well, like usual he can't anticipate routes, and his accuracy was crap.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wut:huh:

Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs with 3 Conference Championship Game Appearances and a Super Bowl Appearance. Using my UT education, 8 wins out of 18 tries is about 45% win rate.

Dak is 1-3 in the playoffs. Again, my UT education says 1 win out of 4 tries is 25% win rate.

So how the hell do you come up with the conclusion that 45% is similar to 25%:huh:
I know the numbers.

What is it called when a team finishes with:
A 7-9 record (in a 16 game season) ?
Answer: A losing record.

A 4-12 record (in a 16 game season) ?
Answer: A losing record.

i.e. Same category.

Despite a losing record in the playoffs, almost all lists have Marino rated as a top 10 all time QB...

Try harder next time.

morat1959

Reaction score
Same song..different verse. Poor ole Dak knows it’s only a matter of time. He’s the luckiest man in the nfl that JJ is the one who drafted him. The fans are the one’s who are stuck with him. Can we eat most of his salary and just cut him already.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marino had an 8-10 playoff record that included 2 AFCCG appearances and 1 super bowl. That's the wrong person to compare Dak with in my opinion.

Correction: Dan played in 3 AFCC games. Meanwhile, Dak talks to the media and tells them how much he believes in his arm.
8-10 in the playoffs is a losing record.

Marino would not show up on all the top 10 all time QBs lists if he was judged on his playoff record.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Wut:huh:

Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs with 3 Conference Championship Game Appearances and a Super Bowl Appearance. Using my UT education, 8 wins out of 18 tries is about 45% win rate.

Dak is 1-3 in the playoffs. Again, my UT education says 1 win out of 4 tries is 25% win rate.

So how the hell do you come up with the conclusion that 45% is similar to 25%:huh:

Red raider here and that math checks out.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Yah, again, this pass happy thing. I have watched the tape twice and never saw the pass happy thing. The Cowboys tried to run the ball and GB was largely shutting it down.

You run the ball and pick up 2 yards, now its 2nd and 8, are you running it again? Cowboys had to pass more because the run game wasnt working on early downs. On 3rd and 4 are you going to run the ball?

When did the Cowboys get pass happy in the game? NO one can ever tell me that.

The Cowboys passed more out of situation, down and distance, not because they wanted to.

3rd and 4th down in overtime. Clearly you weren’t making attention.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ar

Dude go watch Kurt Warner's assessment of all of his throws. Your boy Dak wasn't playing well, like usual he can't anticipate routes, and his accuracy was crap.
Kurt Warner must be a hater with a hidden agenda

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Why aren’t fans critiquing the front office instead of making Dak & Zeke center of the failures of the team.

The whole forum needs to have 99% focus and blame on the Jones, otherwise they are part of and adding to the 27 years of losing culture.

Lots of focus on the Jones' on this board. How could you possibly miss it?