Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak is there any way I can get your Defense to actually show up and not get burnt in the pass game and the run game? That would be great since you scored 28 points and gave your team a 14 point lead into the 4th quarter.
Yeah, this has been discussed to death. I didn't take a side, because both the O and D sucked balls in the 4th. I don't pick a fav and defend that fav no matter what. I was a big Jordan Lewis fan, and that fanhood was driven right out of me by analysis of his play!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been discussed to death. I didn't take a side, because both the O and D sucked balls in the 4th. I don't pick a fav and defend that fav no matter what. I was a big Jordan Lewis fan, and that fanhood was driven right out of me by analysis of his play!!!!!!!!!!

If we win in Minnesota all will be forgiven. Just frustrating that we had the ultimate chance to finally beat Rogers and we blew it. Couldnt do it. And then watching how bad GB was last night was the icing on the cake. Rogers was off all night. Yet he was on point with us. LOL

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is an insecure player and he knows it deep down. You see him on the sidelines giving that "deer in the headlights" look. He's overwhelmed, confused, defeated. Retire, Dakota.
Yeah you’re a mind reader, lol no that’s not how he looks on the sidelines

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
the existence of an arm can be beneficial for a professional athlete.

I've never seen him in person, but I've seen photos, and his claim does seem to have merit.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we win in Minnesota all will be forgiven. Just frustrating that we had the ultimate chance to finally beat Rogers and we blew it. Couldnt do it. And then watching how bad GB was last night was the icing on the cake. Rogers was off all night. Yet he was on point with us. LOL
Green Bay sucked we just suck more. I don’t think that’s who we are though. Minnesota is going to tell me exactly who we are

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Green Bay sucked we just suck more. I don’t think that’s who we are though. Minnesota is going to tell me exactly who we are

We are better than GB. Thats the sad part.

Minnesota is due for a loss. Cowboys are due for a win. Its a road game. Who knows. After last week I cant predict anything with this team anymore. Always seems like when they get rolling they disappoint us.

Im sure that Bills fans and Eagles fans feel the same way at this point.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are better than GB. Thats the sad part.

Minnesota is due for a loss. Cowboys are due for a win. Its a road game. Who knows. After last week I cant predict anything with this team anymore. Always seems like when they get rolling they disappoint us.

Im sure that Bills fans and Eagles fans feel the same way at this point.
That’s because you understand the game. I can’t stand reading all these crybaby posts that we suck we are frauds. This is the NFL , parity it’s what they wanted

kskboys

Reaction score
Rodgers threw 7 passes in the first half. The small ball they were playing gassed our D. In a nutshell, we're scoring too quickly. Weird, isn't it? He was only on point w/ us after tiring out our D. Smart football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s because you understand the game. I can’t stand reading all these crybaby posts that we suck we are frauds. This is the NFL , parity it’s what they wanted

Ill tell you what though.............the defense is not looking like they did early in the year.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ill tell you what though.............the defense is not looking like they did early in the year.
That’s because they figured out just keep running on us. Now it’s up to us to show them they can’t. And that’s up to Dan Quinn. Jimmy Johnson would fix it. I’ll see if this coach has the mentality. Brown went down I knew we were in trouble

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rodgers threw 7 passes in the first half. The small ball they were playing gassed our D. In a nutshell, we're scoring too quickly. Weird, isn't it? He was only on point w/ us after tiring out our D. Smart football.

Yah, Im definitely not a "we score too quickly" guy. GB played 2 games in 5 days. That had more to do with it I would say. Derrick Henry was probably the other thing that had to do with it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s because they figured out just keep running on us. Now it’s up to us to show them they can’t. And that’s up to Dan Quinn. Jimmy Johnson would fix it. I’ll see if this coach has the mentality. Brown went down I knew we were in trouble

That was it also. Losing Brown was a big. They torched the other two guys the rest of the game.

Just one of those games.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yah, Im definitely not a "we score too quickly" guy. GB played 2 games in 5 days. That had more to do with it I would say. Derrick Henry was probably the other thing that had to do with it.
Takes a little more thought, but when you look back at the majority of quick scoring Os, they failed. ATL was one of the latest example. Oilers in the great comeback game, Chargers, all those guys failed. Quick scoring O's are not conducive to good 4th qtr play, which makes them not great for super bowls.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course. Pass rushing willynilly is not a competent way to play D.

Problem is that they arent even rushing the passer like they were earlier. Rogers had plenty of time even on passing downs. Parsons seems dinged up all the time now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Takes a little more thought, but when you look back at the majority of quick scoring Os, they failed. ATL was one of the latest example. Oilers in the great comeback game, Chargers, all those guys failed. Quick scoring O's are not conducive to good 4th qtr play, which makes them not great for super bowls.

I dont consider us a quick scoring O per say. We can run, we can pass, we can do it all. They are just a very good offense. Can score from anywhere.

Inching your way down the field with 5 or 6 3rd downs is not a strategy. You are playing with fire if you do that. I dont think teams or OC's try to go slow. Unless its a last drive or something and they dont want to give the ball back.

I think complaining about scoring quickly is about as nit picky as it can get.