Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here is hoping that Stephen jones offers him 2 rolls of quarters and some navel lint.
And what is scary is Stephen will extend Dak, but not for the price his greedy hand wants.

If Dak would come back down to Earth and realize he is really not all that, maybe yeah, keep the team the same for a year or two more. But, I hope Stephen is as stingy with the salary cap this time.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I am Dak and I sign a big money deal wirh Dallas, then they sign CD and Micah, there is no way this team is competing for a SB. They will have some stars but it will not be a competitive team to make a deep run.

He will have the option of picking a balanced team, that is missing a QB. Just like Peyton, Manning and Rodgers is trying to do.

Then if he wins one, Cowboys fans and GM Jethro look like the idiots that they are.
Guess what, troll.

The Cowboys have a young player that your team gave up all them draft picks for, not sure what they call him but he will put you in a Trance.
49'er fans suck!

Reply to me, or hide behind a coward face.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
If he wins the Super Bowl this year, the Cowboys will offer him an absurd (Deshaun Watson-like) contract to stay and he would accept.
Well considering many fans biggest complaint about him is he plays his worst in the biggest games, that would appear that he had gotten over that. I think most people wouldn't mind...if he wins the Super Bowl.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A bit of a strange comment for him to make if that’s exactly what he said because the great QBs won a Super Bowl for their original team before leaving. There could be a part of Dak that would like a change of scenery. The fan abuse has probably taken its toll on him and he may be looking forward to exploring free agency.
I think it's obvious he's frustrated, just like McCarthy.......

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lets see: Elway stayed Broncos
Staubach stayed Cowboys
Aikman stayed Cowboys

I imagine there are some others so he really needs to think a little
Interesting experiment. I am sure there are other one-team, great QBs. Here are some that played for other teams that I can think of.

Joe Montana
Steve Young
Drew Brees
Brett Favre
Payton Manning
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Kurt Warner
Carson Wentz (joking)
Matthew Stafford
Jim Kelly

One-team great QBs

Dan Marino
Terry Bradshaw
Ben Roethlisberger
Dan Fouts

Feel free to add to either list.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Interesting experiment. I am sure there are other one-team, great QBs. Here are some that played for other teams that I can think of.

Joe Montana
Steve Young
Drew Brees
Brett Favre
Payton Manning
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Kurt Warner
Carson Wentz (joking)
Matthew Stafford
Jim Kelly

One-team great QBs