Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agreed, but more so with rookies. I'd wager there have been careers ruined by being drafted to the wrong franchise.
100%. Mac Jones had a great rookie season. Then he losses his OC. Bellichick makes a dumb decision and puts 2 DC at OC competing for the job at the same time. Then year 3 a 3rd OC.

Then they wondered why he regressed.

Reactions: CWR

zerofill

Reaction score
8DRtfzF.gif
With the way Jerry said:

"But believe it or not, in my life, I've had a lot of things I wanted that I couldn't get because I couldn't afford it. Now, have I learned to live with that in 80-something years? You bet I have, and life does go on. And sometimes when you get a bump like that, you turn around and do better than you would have had you got what you wanted. You'd have never known it had you not had to go get there."

I'm thinking... bye bye Dak.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, the price for NFL Ticket is ridiculous. What I do is subscribe to NFL+. Any games not shown locally, I live in Hawaii, I can watch immediately after the game. That only happens once or maybe twice a year. It also allows you to watch the condensed version which cuts out all the commercials and just shows the plays. You get all the preseason games live and the All-22 coaches film. It’s about $100 a year.
I will take your advice. When I heard that ESPN wanted to offer a $70 a season single team package and the NFL bulked at it, I got upset.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That is your assumption. People will be surprised when he signs for a contender for less.
I think Dak’s agent has a team in mind that will pay him $60 million a season. These rumors are not coming from YouTube or message boards. Shefter is ESPN’s top insider. If Dak leaves Dallas it will be for more money.

GINeric

Reaction score
Tom and Peyton both won super bowls with their first teams before moving on, and both of them won again. Dak only has 2 playoff wins on his resume, so what exactly does he plan to take to his new team to show off how great he is?

Well you made it look as if quarterbacks in their primes weren't moved. I showed you that they were.