Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

Yobwocs

Reaction score
It's just haters. I am a Dak fan and I want him to go to a better run team.
Me too. Altho I think we can potentially get a better QB...I also dont really like any current college prospects. So between Quinn Evers or Shedeur Sanders...I'll choose to keep Dak. That's kinda why I want him to stay.

But for his sake, he should definitely go to a better franchise.

If he's seriously gonna test the market then:

Good franchises:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Seattle
3. Giants

Bad franchises but talks are he might go there:

4. Jets
5. Las Vegas

Chasing6

Reaction score
Me too. Altho I think we can potentially get a better QB...I also dont really like any current college prospects. So between Quinn Evers or Shedeur Sanders...I'll choose to keep Dak. That's kinda why I want him to stay.

Good franchises:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Seattle
3. Giants

4. Jets
5. Las Vegas
Miami could be an option.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can almost assure you Dak didn’t say that to him. What Jerry was saying is it’s going to be tough to sign Dak and there’s no guarantee the Cowboys can afford it. The Joneses have a real dilemma on their hands with CeeDee holding out for what could be record WR money and having to try and extend Dak. Jerry said Parsons will be in the same position next offseason that CeeDee is now, so we could be looking at another training camp hold out. The only way I see the Cowboys signing all three of those players is if one or two decide to take less than record money. If anyone could do it, it’s Dak because he’s already been paid big once. CeeDee and Parsons will go for as much money as they can get. I think there’s a part of Dak that’s excited about what lies ahead in free agency. There’s talk he could make $65 million per season.

I could see that

Blitzen

Reaction score

Good franchises:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Seattle
3. Giants

4. Jets
5. Las Vegas

Neither Pittsburgh or Seattle will give him guaranteed money that surpasses or gets close to Burrow’s total of $219 million guaranteed (definitely not Watson’s $230)-those teams are militant with their spending. Not unless he wins the Super Bowl and plays great in the playoffs (in which case the Cowboys would do it). New York Jets/Giants would possibly do it and definitely Vegas.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Looks like Dak haters are getting their first break.

I'm starting to think this really might be Dak's last year here.
Actually the real haters are the ones that want him signed. He not only has cost the Cowboys playoff success but he would decimate the team by taking the money needed to build a strong team.
The Cowboys have something special their building that doesn't include Dak and he would just rip away all the building blocks.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ohhh come on!

Don't turn on him now!

I know he told ya'll to "move on" and all, but you're just gonna throw the last 9 years away?
I’ve been saying to trade him for picks all off season. Keep trolling. If you look at my posts, they are mostly centered towards your bad arguments regarding Dak. Never did I say I wanted to keep him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I have recently stated that I wanted Dak to continue with the Cowboys, but this changes things dramatically. Dak is distancing himself from all the things that made him successful in his current team. With that being said, good luck to him finding another team to play for in the future. He might make more money, but he's destroying his future with the team that made him what he is. It's a sad day for him and he doesn't even know it. The rest of his time with the Cowboys seem very likely to be melancholy.

Last edited:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
A bit of a strange comment for him to make if that’s exactly what he said because the great QBs won a Super Bowl for their original team before leaving. There could be a part of Dak that would like a change of scenery. The fan abuse has probably taken its toll on him and he may be looking forward to exploring free agency.
Dak thinks he already won super bowl, maybe he did in his back yard field...maybe that counts.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have recently stated that I wanted Dak to continue with the Cowboys, but this changes things dramatically. Dak is distancing himself from all the things that made him successful in his current team. With that being said, good luck to him finding another team to play for in the future. He might make more money, but he's destroying his future with the team that made him what he is. It's a sad day for him and he doesn't even know it. The rest of his time with the Cowboys seem very likely to be melancholy.
I sort of agree. Maybe this is simply posturing in the media from Dak as Jerry did something similar with his media time too. Ultimately though nobody wins right now, as it just increasingly feels like the fans get slapped in the face while a millionaire and a billionaire publically fight over peanuts.

The whole situation feels similar to when Brady left New England. Most didn't think he would actually leave, but ultimately his mind was pretty much made up all along.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Dak couldn't win in the playoffs with the type of team he had last year, I doubt we'll see he does better with another team. Right now, I'm wondering if he'll be traded or not. Sounds like there's a fair possibility of that in the very near future. Maybe it's his time to move on, with his bleak outlook.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Good franchises:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Seattle
3. Giants

4. Jets
5. Las Vegas
For Dak's sake? Do you really think he's interested in winning anything meaningful? He is 100% chasing the bag, and he will play for whomever opens up their wallet the widest. He won't care if he ends up in Carolina, Arizona, or Washington, the money is what he wants most. His loyalty will be to the highest bidder.

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Good franchises:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Seattle
3. Giants

4. Jets
5. Las Vegas
Titans, remember Willis is only a 2nd round pick. If he sucks this year with that receiver group, he’s probably on thin ice.

Until they make a decision on Tua, Dolphins may be on the same QB carousel Dallas is heading toward

If Dak is truly available, and SF had the option of Purdy for 60, or Dak for 60 and a 1st rounder from the Raiders for Purdy….

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He’s never backed down when he’s been told to prove it. Gets better every year. It’s a shame many here can’t see that.
He's always talked about embracing it .... but he's always failed at proving it. That's the part we see very clearly.