Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dak is from the "you just have to want it" and "keep trying" school."

The thing is, when you come up short, you must do better. You can't talk about it with tired cliches, you have to go out and improve.

Dak has needed to improve his accuracy from day one. He consistently throws balls behind players or completely out of reach.

The Front Office needed to improve the roster. Pretending you don't want free agents because Stephen is equally inept at both assessing value and negotiating contracts is killing this team. Make him VP of Cheerleading or Concessions but get him out of Player Personnel immediately. Him and his restaurant-worker pal running the salary cap.

The Owner needed to improve the Head Coach situation. Mike McCarthy has shown the football world repeatedly who he really is. Believe him and move on. Paying his 2024 salary was not going to put a dent in your yearly profit margin.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What bandwagon? The 1-2 bandwagon. The guy talks too much. Nobody with any brains gets on a bandwagon until the team wins something. I said it before. I wouldn't trust this team if it was 17-0. And it's nowhere close to that. I'm sure there will be a lot of fist pumping after we beat the lowly Giants. Hopefully he won't wait till the 4th quarter to show up.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"I didn't know I was on a bandwagon, sir!"
9e7e1de5-21f1-4049-a7e0-28316a51466d_thumb.jpg