Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Anybody who takes a personal shot at Prescott in this thread gets a like from me.

If it's extra vicious we may Skype.
This isn't a personal shot, just an honest assessment

I've been saying for years, Dak's about Dak. Hard stop.

He's not this "leader" that everyone claims he is. He's pretty self absorbed.

His overrated abilities aside, he's not a guy that elevates himself, or those around him, when it's needed the most.

He never has been, and he never will be. He's a petulant prick and comments like this prove it.

The sooner this cancer (and the one in the owner's box too) is gone from this team, the sooner the Cowboys can have hope of a brighter future.

Until then, it is what it is.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I get its frustrating after a loss, but Dak gets paid a lot of money to be the face of the franchise. He needs to be better in these situations and firing back at the fans isn't the thing to do. This team in general seems to lack humility and it shows constantly in the media.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak Prescott: “We got to help (our defense). I know their standard and they don’t want to allow 28 points. But 28 points against an MVP player, an offense like that, that’s a game we have to score 30 in. We know it. We didn’t do it.

“… Us as players, we’ve got to be more professional, understand our jobs, understand where we’re supposed to be, and do that time and time again and keep our focus.”

CWR

Reaction score
I guess to me jumping off the wagon means you stop paying attention to them, you stop watching them, and completely stop caring about them.
I understand. Yeah we're too infected to stop. It's a bunch of sick dogs on this board.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

Guy just lost a close game, he’s frustrated. Would you rather he say, “Ah shucks, we gave it a good try and we’ll get ‘em next time.”

He’s right. Hang in with the team or don’t. With or without your support he and the team are going to try to get things right.

rags747

Reaction score
Really needs to grow his hair back, looks doofy. Who is the last QB to win a SB that was Bald?! Yeah right…