Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Guy just lost a close game, he’s frustrated. Would you rather he say, “Ah shucks, we gave it a good try and we’ll get ‘em next time.”

He’s right. Hang in with the team or don’t. With or without your support he and the team are going to try to get things right.
Guy lost a close game after he helped dig the hole.

How about for once, he makes big plays against good teams, instead of folding like a chair?

For years, I was a big Dak supporter, but I finally woke up to the fact that 98% of the time, he's incapable of putting the team on his shoulders and elevating his play.

It's who he is.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak had quite a few errant throws today...mostly overthrows. I dunno how much of that blame falls on the route runner but to say he was in a groove throwing the ball today would be incorrect. Any bomb attempts down the field where he was trying to groove it in there were overthrows. That tells me he wasn't feeling it or the timing was off. That said...he also had some good throws mostly late in the game during the faux comeback. Hopefully, some of that chemistry he had late with his receivers carries over to the next game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had quite a few errant throws today...mostly overthrows. I dunno how much of that blame falls on the route runner but to say he was in a groove throwing the ball today would be incorrect. Any bomb attempts down the field where he was trying to groove it in there were overthrows. That tells me he wasn't feeling it or the timing was off. That said...he also had some good throws mostly late in the game during the faux comeback. Hopefully, some of that chemistry he had late with his receivers carries over to the next game.
Yes...he had a couple good throws. But watch the jets....then watch us. Then tell us what qb you'd rather have.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Yes...he had a couple good throws. But watch the jets....then watch us. Then tell us what qb you'd rather have.
Aaron has always been more consistent throwing the ball than most of the league...so he'd always win out over Dak. Same with Tom Brady except very late in his career.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Aaron has always been more consistent throwing the ball than most of the league...so he'd always win out over Dak. Same with Tom Brady except very late in his career.
Like Brady’s pass grading system. He talks like he’s placing the ball to aid the receiver and beat even tight coverages

Seems to me both saints & raven did a lot of press coverage and caused issues with that.