Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

morat1959

Reaction score
Guy lost a close game after he helped dig the hole.

How about for once, he makes big plays against good teams, instead of folding like a chair?

For years, I was a big Dak supporter, but I finally woke up to the fact that 98% of the time, he's incapable of putting the team on his shoulders and elevating his play.

It's who he is.
Welcome aboard. The supporters are disappearing with each game.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
If nothing else, it's good to see that he doesn't care about being likeable anymore.

Don't get me wrong, screw him. Many of us were watching and cheering on this team before he was born. He's a temporary speed bump set on a life long road of love and fandom of our Dallas Cowboys. His failures and deficiencies have pissed off much of the fanbase and to an extent, caused strife between us. He ain't the one that needs to be talking about the bandwagon....

...but at least he's dropping the choir boy act and being honest about his thoughts and feelings. Being genuine tends to elevate one's confidence and maybe, eventually before he retires, we'll get to see a guy that's decisive, rather than the guy with the DIH look we've all grown to know. Preferably before he loses his physical ability.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Guy lost a close game after he helped dig the hole.

How about for once, he makes big plays against good teams, instead of folding like a chair?

For years, I was a big Dak supporter, but I finally woke up to the fact that 98% of the time, he's incapable of putting the team on his shoulders and elevating his play.

It's who he is.
Here ya and get your frustration but the defense was on the field at the end and couldn’t make a stop.

Not many offense win when the other team rushes for 274 yards.

GoldenR

Reaction score
" Jump off the bandwagon if you want to" "You will be back on as soon as I beat the Giants, Commanders, Panthers, Bucs, etc......." Dakota Prescott.

khiladi

Reaction score
I like it! Quit watching or paying for the product if you don’t like it. Jerry doesn’t have the huevos to say it. But you can’t stop watching and that’s what makes it so funny because as much b i t c h i n g that you do there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.
I’m not paying for jack squat. I’m actually laughing watch Dak such it up and Jerry having buyer’s remorse.