Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

khiladi

Reaction score
You’re watching, ratings equal money
Clearly you don’t know how ratings work. League revenue is split as far TV rights. Whether I watch the Cowboys or some other team, they get paid equally from that the.

Further, that has nothing to do with my pockets buddy. Jerry isn’t making anything off me. But I sure enjoy laughing it up watch this QB suck.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Clearly you don’t know how ratings work. League revenue is split as far TV rights. Whether I watch the Cowboys or some other team, they get paid equally from that the.

Further, that has nothing to do with my pockets buddy. Jerry isn’t making anything off me. But I sure enjoy laughing it up watch this QB suck.
You enjoy watching the QB “suck” Then come here and piss and moan, alrighty then “buddy” And Jerry’s the clown. I’m not trying to be a arse but why bother

khiladi

Reaction score
You enjoy watching the QB “suck” Then come here and piss and moan, alrighty then “buddy” And Jerry’s the clown. I’m not trying to be a arse but why bother
1. If I am allegedly pissing and moaning, at least I’m not pissing and moaning at fans pissing and moaning, Tad.

2.. so because I’m on a forum, I’m pissing and moaning? maybe I just enjoy passing time on here and telling Dak fanboys like you “I told you so” and laugh it up.

khiladi

Reaction score
My problem with dak is his 60 million a year contract. He is no pat mahommes. If he was making 50 million a year I would be fine with him as our qb. But he broke the bank with good not great qb play. Could have used that 10 million deference to sign him a rb like josh jacobs or saquon barkley.
Why would you be fine with Mediocre QB, whether 50 million or 60 million?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
1. If I am allegedly pissing and moaning, at least I’m not pissing and moaning at fans pissing and moaning, Tad.

2.. so because I’m on a forum, I’m pissing and moaning? maybe I just enjoy passing time on here and telling Dak fanboys like you “I told you so” and laugh it up.
That’s a leap, Dak fanboy? Dak is severely overpaid and rather than take a pay cut to make the team around him better he chose a different route. It is what it is. Blame that crap storm on the piss poor front office

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Mr. Accountable Leader JUST WOW!!!!

As he was leaving the field and heading to the locker room, quarterback Dak Prescott was caught on video telling bandwagon fans "Jump off if you want. Please. Please." Clearly the Cowboys quarterback was beyond frustrated following the loss and his message to the fanbase is that if they leave the "bandwagon" now, they better not come back later.

Dak Prescott urges bandwagon fans to jump off now​

The Cowboys' season has been confusing so far. They blew out the Browns in Week 1, then got blown out by the Saints in Week 2, and were on the verge of a second-straight blowout to the Ravens before climbing back into the game only to get everyone's hopes up but not win the game.

The Cowboys struggled in several facets of the game with the offense and defense both struggling to do their jobs in the first half. The defense got shredded by Derrick Henry (who reportedly wanted to sign with Dallas in the offseason) and the Ravens run game while the Cowboys run game couldn't get anything going, forcing Prescott to throw 51 passes.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/dak-...n-cowboys-fans-after-loss-ravens-01j8e93mza12