Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

khiladi

Reaction score
I was never on Daks bandwagon. Same crap different season.
He’s playing the same way he normally does. Now the roster is descending to his level and they can’t pick up the slack anymore…. And he looks straight garbage…

Remember that almost INT he threw on the sideline but Lamb hit it out the defenders hand and the refs through the flag..

the horribleness of this guys play is great for laughs.. my brother and I were dying laughing

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
If nothing else, it's good to see that he doesn't care about being likeable anymore.

Don't get me wrong, screw him. Many of us were watching and cheering on this team before he was born. He's a temporary speed bump set on a life long road of love and fandom of our Dallas Cowboys. His failures and deficiencies have pissed off much of the fanbase and to an extent, caused strife between us. He ain't the one that needs to be talking about the bandwagon....

...but at least he's dropping the choir boy act and being honest about his thoughts and feelings. Being genuine tends to elevate one's confidence and maybe, eventually before he retires, we'll get to see a guy that's decisive, rather than the guy with the DIH look we've all grown to know. Preferably before he loses his physical ability.
He got his "up yours" money, so why worry about anybody liking you?

So now, he's going to be average to below average and be snippy when people call him out for being so.

Just great.

neosapien23

Reaction score
My problem with dak is his 60 million a year contract. He is no pat mahommes. If he was making 50 million a year I would be fine with him as our qb. But he broke the bank with good not great qb play. Could have used that 10 million deference to sign him a rb like josh jacobs or saquon barkley.

khiladi

Reaction score
This isn't a personal shot, just an honest assessment

I've been saying for years, Dak's about Dak. Hard stop.

He's not this "leader" that everyone claims he is. He's pretty self absorbed.

His overrated abilities aside, he's not a guy that elevates himself, or those around him, when it's needed the most.

He never has been, and he never will be. He's a petulant prick and comments like this prove it.

The sooner this cancer (and the one in the owner's box too) is gone from this team, the sooner the Cowboys can have hope of a brighter future.

Until then, it is what it is.
Exactly, he’s a cancer.

He always throws guys under the bus and when he can’t do it, he gets his bro Tad to do it online for him.

khiladi

Reaction score
Guy just lost a close game, he’s frustrated. Would you rather he say, “Ah shucks, we gave it a good try and we’ll get ‘em next time.”

He’s right. Hang in with the team or don’t. With or without your support he and the team are going to try to get things right.
He said that after getting blown at by the Packers. “We just started too late.”

garyo1954

Reaction score
Lot of quitters gave up after the first 3 and out in the preseason. Quitters quit. It’s just what y’all do.
Losers lose. That's just what losers do.

What kind of a loser tells 40 to 60 year fans to jump off?

Booger said it best....some days you get the whole chicken; some days you get the feathers.

He should know all there is to know about feathers with the bag he got

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He got his "up yours" money, so why worry about anybody liking you?

So now, he's going to be average to below average and be snippy when people call him out for being so.

Just great.
Maybe. Not a great start to the new contract. Curious to see how it plays out. Not like we have a choice. Don't have high expectations, but maybe he'll surprise. If nothing else, it's something new to be pissed off at.