Dak is 22nd in QBR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL! I don't think this thread will really need to be bumped for a few weeks anyway because it's going to take Dak 3-4 good games to climb out of this hole. It's just going to go quiet on its own when he does.
Well that's wishful thinking! ;):laugh:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
So when he finishes top 7 for the year are you going to come in here and say he is worth the money ?
If he performs well against winning teams, then yes. But it means nothing if he continues to pad his stats against bottom feeder teams and in garbage time when we are already out of the game (like the packers playoff game).

It's what this team does. Both the offense and defense pad their stats against the bad teams and perform poorly against the good teams. All this does is artificially inflate their stats and therefore their salaries.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well that's wishful thinking! ;):laugh:
Oh I'm sure they will find something else to complain about.. they just won't be able to use QBR.. but that's never stopped haters from hatin. There will be something they can latch onto ... and if there isn't they'll make something up and trumpet it like it's the gospel truth.. You know like the guy who told us for 6 months that this would be Dak's final season in Dallas because there was no way they would extend him.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
He’s pacing himself.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No that I am questioning admin or forum police or anything but since rules were brought up...
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
Well throwing out a global "bozos" is not really a personal attack on anyone is it? And it's only an insult to people who actually answer to the title of "bozo."

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
this is incredibly depressing. there were so many opportunities to grab a guy too lol.
If we didn't know better, we would think Jerry and Stephen are intentionally sabotaging this team (lol).....crazy

Nav22

Reaction score
No that I am questioning admin or forum police or anything but since rules were brought up...
If you weren't crying and aren't a bozo, then I wasn't talking to you, right?
:thumbup:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Helman likes Dak. No question there.

I think this criticism is a bit far though. He used to call out the FO regularly for bad decisions when he was on the cowboys podcasts. Still does. I don’t think he’s a Jerry guy by any means.
Fair enough.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I believe after what we witnessed last Sunday that the toads on the Cowboy's schedule are going to get a little revenge this year.
If Zimmer don't git the defense figured out you will be right. Except the part about the Giants.. That team stinks out loud. They aint beatin nobody.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh: Well throwing out a global "bozos" is not really a personal attack on anyone is it? And it's only an insult to people who actually answer to the title of "bozo."
Hey....I thought we were friends! :laugh:

Nav has a history. I'm a principles kind of person...not selfishly concerned with only myself.
And yes...of course....if i violate them I expect the community to speak up about it. Civics 101.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Doubtful. Jerry will push money into void years starting next offseason. Zero chance they take on an $89M cap hit in 2025 so all those contract outs will go away real quick, they just arent realistic on such a short deal with significant money already carrying over from the last deal.
In other words he & his contract will be an albatross around the organizations neck even after he's gone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I truly hope you recover from this hard time.

Nav22

Reaction score
Personally, I’m enjoying seeing the Dak/Jerry lovers get exactly what they deserve.

They can take their 1 whole TD Sunday and like it.
Yeah, I'm sure you love being DEAD WRONG about Dak's deal and getting clowned in every thread you show up in.

Nobody believes anything you have to say.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
So when he finishes top 7 for the year are you going to come in here and say he is worth the money ?
YES!! I demand this receipts being kept .. LOL and most likely HE WILL.. its why they dont set these in stone until after the season week 18 lets talk!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Zimmer don't git the defense figured out you will be right. Except the part about the Giants.. That team stinks out loud. They aint beatin nobody.
All that being said we all know there's at least one team that's going to lose to a team that should have gone winless. they will win 4 games this year so they will beat someone..

Nobody plays 17 elite games every year yeah you're gonna have ebbs and flows ups and downs whatever you wanna call it some of the best teams get upset you remember the Saints from I don't know was it 2009 or something they were undefeated and we beat them ever the Commanders back in the day yes that's what they were called they were undefeated and we beat them I mean it happens... That is why these posts are just absolutely stupid why are we checking somebody's QBR and stats two games in oh I know why 'cause I hate her see it slow so bring it up but if we bring it up when it's up around 80 and 90 like his career then they'll say it's just stats there's no reason to use the QBR to see anything i can see it with my eyes.lol

we know around here stats only matter if it fits your narrative if it's too good then you're gonna overlook it and just call it stats....