Dak is 22nd in QBR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't realize an insult to "the whole world" counts as a "personal attack."
:thumbup:
So who were you talking to...do you even know?

That comment was Simply correcting your misconception that you are only talking to certain people. The rule breaking insult still stands.

Not a bad job deflecting your rule breaking....gotta give you credit for that. A Master Class right there! Dak Cult can obfuscate the situation in no time flat!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
When are some of you guys going to learn? That's the MARKET!!! Not the ability on any given football game day...Dak has earned the money by MARKET standards. He's here for for 4 more years. He's going to get his MONEY whether he's top 5 or low 32. You want to win???? Get a defense......OR.... order "whine" with those cheese and crackers???

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
So who were you talking to...do you even know?

That comment was Simply correcting your misconception that you are only talking to certain people. The rule breaking insult still stands.

Not a bad job deflecting your rule breaking....gotta give you credit for that. A Master Class right there! Dak Cult can obfuscate the situation in no time flat!
You still sound like you took it personally.
:laugh:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol u know its true. Besides lighting up those bums Big Play Slay and James Bradberry, where are the 300 yd 4 Td performances against the good teams? :facepalm:
giphy.gif

Staubacher

Reaction score
When are some of you guys going to learn? That's the MARKET!!! Not the ability on any given football game day...Dak has earned the money by MARKET standards. He's here for for 4 more years. He's going to get his MONEY whether he's top 5 or low 32. You want to win???? Get a defense......OR.... order "whine" with those cheese and crackers???
Actually you don't get it he's been tying up too much of the salary cap for two contracts now. Anyone with a functioning brain can understand that would make it harder to have more talent on defense.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
He got 5 million more than the next closest QB. Also a no trade clause. The next 3 guys behind him are burrow, Lawrence, and love. All 3 of them are younger and have way more upside than dak.

The only other guy in the top 10 as old as Dak is goff who got 53 a year. He took the lions farther last year than Dak has ever taken the cowboys.

U can say market standard all you want. But a guy comparable to Dak (cousins), just got 45 million a year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He got 5 million more than the next closest QB. Also a no trade clause. The next 3 guys behind him are burrow, Lawrence, and love. All 3 of them are younger and have way more upside than dak.

The only other guy in the top 10 as old as Dak is goff who got 53 a year. He took the lions farther last year than Dak has ever taken the cowboys.

U can say market standard all you want. But a guy comparable to Dak (cousins), just got 45 million a year.
Goff has actually taken two different teams further than choke boy has.

And the stans screaming for a better defense but we might have a better defense if we didn't spend so much on the choker.

I am all for a better defense, I would love one with a quarterback at half the price who doesn't soil his diaper every time it counts

shabazz

Reaction score
When the defense is a seive, you have only 1 good WR, and the RB corp is laughable, what does it matter if 60 million Dollar man is ranked 18th? Most of us know what we have here

All complaints about Dakota should now be filed in the "Official Cowboys Complaint" box. Jerry reads each one intently and promptly uses them to wipe his rectum.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You still sound like you took it personally.
:laugh:
Why not at all my good man.

Not sure why you give yourself that much credit. I assure you, you don't have that much influence on people.

It was merely an observation. Why would you think otherwise?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Some of you need to learn about sample size.
They know already ... but now is a good time to get some licks in before Dak finds his groove and makes them all scurry back under the rock from whence they came. As bad as the Ravens pass defense is and with the G-men (who suck and who Dak has pretty much owned since his rookie year) coming up after that they may all go back into hiding in the next two weeks.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They know already ... but now is a good time to get some licks in before Dak finds his groove and makes them all scurry back under the rock from whence they came. As bad as the Ravens pass defense is and with the G-men (who suck and who Dak has pretty much owned since his rookie year) coming up after that they may all go back into hiding in the next two weeks.
Cool, now tell us what will happen if Dak does not "find his groove". Then what? Will you hide?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Cool, now tell us what will happen if Dak does not "find his groove". Then what? Will you hide?
LOL.. any hiding going on is a figment of your imagination.. If you need me to tag you on my every post I can... wait.. no I won't. You wanna read my pearls of wisdom you gonna have to hunt for 'em just like everybody else.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL.. any hiding going on is a figment of your imagination.. If you need me to tag you on my every post I can... wait.. no I won't. You wanna read my pearls of wisdom you gonna have to hunt for 'em just like everybody else.
You're not that slick, Slick. lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Well throwing out a global "bozos" is not really a personal attack on anyone is it? And it's only an insult to people who actually answer to the title of "bozo."
How did we come to a place where a beloved children's clown is now a derogatory term?

This ginger haired jester merely entertained millions of youths and this is his reward.......I'm reporting this as a hate crime

Havic

Reaction score
It’s early, so I’d expect this ranking to change. Dak is what he is