stuckindc
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,802
- Reaction score
- 2,116
It kills me to see him wearing TD’s Number.Is like saying Javonte is better than Emmitt
It kills me to see him wearing TD’s Number.Is like saying Javonte is better than Emmitt
Romo had two, count them, two seasons with 19 INTsDak is not better than Aikman.
No way in bell.
Better than Romo. I say a toss up. Its 6 of one half a dozen. Of another. Take whichever
If you think this was a dynasty here…..well….no comment.I have faith that Dak would find a way. He has so far.
It was. I just think he played for the best dynasty of that era.Playing against other dynasties was a might trying at times though.
Bingo, said that last week. The number should have been done when he retired like 12 and 22.It kills me to see him wearing TD’s Number.
Wish I could give you two likes.To right past wrongs.
I haven't been this honored since my share cropping days......Wish I could give you two likes.
so?Romo had two, count them, two seasons with 19 INTs
I wonder if other organization fans trash their HOF SB winning qbs to Prop up a qb who hasn't done anything in the playoffs?Those making such comments are simply making comments to garner attention to themselves. Aikman and those like him should be relegated to the very top of the best QBs in the history of the league. Such comments are indicative of simple, wannabe reporters. It's a desperate effort, at best.
Can't put him above Danny, Staubach, Aikman or Dak
I will just give my honest opinion. I judge QB's by their playoff and big game performances. Dak is one of the best "ho-hum" game QB's I've ever seen. I'll give him credit for regular games against the division. He might be better even than the greats there but when the "rubber meets the road", games outside the division or in the playoffs. I'd go with Dandy Don, Staubach, Aikman, and yes Romo before Dak. That's just where he is to me.Some of the Speakeasy crew said Dak was better than Aikman and Romo. Romo can be contested but to say Dak is better than a HOF, and one of the most accurate playoff QB in NFL history, is absurd.
Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
in your limited understanding, maybeCan't put him above Danny, Staubach, Aikman or Dak
I'll come to Dak's defense here. He is 100% ELITE against the NFC East. He has never showed any kind of performance anxiety when he's had to play our Division foe's It's when the lights get bright and he's "unfamiliar", things have gone south. If the Cowboys were a MLB team, they'd start Prescott in Game 1 unless it was outside of the Division.If you gave Aikman or Romo the weapons Dak has had and the wimpy NFC east Dak has faced most of his career, they would be in the stratosphere of quarterbacks.
Dak can't beat today's 49ers let alone the 90s SFput Dak behind the 92-96 Offensive Line and Dak would look every bit as good as Aikman
Aikman facing the current Eagles defense would challenge him. It’s a different game today and players on defense are faster than Aikman ever had to concern himself with.If you gave Aikman or Romo the weapons Dak has had and the wimpy NFC east Dak has faced most of his career, they would be in the stratosphere of quarterbacks.
Stopped reading here.Some of the Speakeasy crew said
