nate dizzle
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,545
- Reaction score
- 23,831
Gold star commentDak can't beat today's 49ers let alone the 90s SF
Gold star commentDak can't beat today's 49ers let alone the 90s SF
I can't speak for the members of other organizations, although I know this one has members who think nothing of it. While they may well be in the lowest percentage who do, anything goes with those folks. Maybe that's where the freedom of expression has its own instance of hiccups.I wonder if other organization fans trash their HOF SB winning qbs to Prop up a qb who hasn't done anything in the playoffs?
Aikman facing the current Eagles defense would challenge him. It’s a different game today and players on defense are faster than Aikman ever had to concern himself with.

Aikman played in an era where hitting the QB and Wr's over the middle was ok, and it was a heavy running league. I wouldn't say the 2020's players are better athletes than the 90's-2000's... (for the most part). There has been some records and evolution but back then they trained and practiced much harder, Aikman didn't play in the 50's.It’s pointless to try and compare generations. Troy played a completely different game than Dak.
Dak is playing against better athletes, Troy probably played in a tougher era overall for the qb position though.
Aikman has 3 Super Bowl rings.Some of the Speakeasy crew said Dak was better than Aikman and Romo. Romo can be contested but to say Dak is better than a HOF, and one of the most accurate playoff QB in NFL history, is absurd.
Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
This right here.Guaranteed that every person who says Dak is better than Aikman, or that Dak would have had similar success with Aikman's teams was either not born yet or was single digits old when Aikman was winning SB's.
Please post the quote and source, that has saying this. I can't believe he would say that!!Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
Yeah I'll give you that he may have been the best passer because that's all he wanted to do.Romo is the best passer of anyone who's ever played here. Made all the throws look easy.
Spot on RockyDak’s better than Romo who was great IMO but Aikman and Roger are the best.
and 8Bingo, said that last week. The number should have been done when he retired like 12 and 22.
Oh, so that's why he couldn't hit those pesky slants and crosses to save his life.Romo is the best passer of anyone who's ever played here. Made all the throws look easy.
Check out Bradshaw and Joe Namath and get back to me.Minus the rings Troy has the weakest stats in the HOF.
I think sports illustrated said Troy aikman performed at the highest level when it mattered most.Please post the quote and source, that has saying this. I can't believe he would say that!!
How many SB's has Dak won? There is your answer.Some of the Speakeasy crew said Dak was better than Aikman and Romo. Romo can be contested but to say Dak is better than a HOF, and one of the most accurate playoff QB in NFL history, is absurd.
Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
And he is the absolute poorest decision maker and assessor of risk versus reward that has ever played for this team.Oh, so that's why he couldn't hit those pesky slants and crosses to save his life.
Romo is like 5th or 6th on the list of best passers who've played here.
They are paid to create debate and discussion.Some of the Speakeasy crew said Dak was better than Aikman and Romo. Romo can be contested but to say Dak is better than a HOF, and one of the most accurate playoff QB in NFL history, is absurd.
Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
