Dak is a mental choker!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, he needs the running game, better route runners and protection, so in other words he needs a total offense......whilst paying him more than any other QB. The onus is on him, he wanted the money ....stop deflecting on others, take responsibility or we should of built the team and armchaired a lesser QB.
Despite his salary we could have drafted RB which wouldn’t have impacted Cap. Especially a mid round pick.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Possibly, but AC's answer is to commit a felony and just beat the crap out of him. That has to work...in the movies, and AC used to make movies for Hollywood.
He’s just frustrated. We all are. But there are contributing factors and Dak just isn’t enough to overcome it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol this is so stupid. The idea that beating Dak up will make him a better QB is literally the dumbest thing I've read on here, and I've read a lot of dumb things.

First off...he sucks, and even if this method would work, the amount of beating it would take to make him not suck would kill him.

Secondly, this is assault, so who wants to go to jail to try this silly experiment.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s just frustrated. We all are. But there are contributing factors and Dak just isn’t enough to overcome it.
Now you are talking about "contributing factors" and are actually making excuses for him, so no thanks, Dak is who he has always been. So, I'm not going there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Now you are talking about "contributing factors" and are actually making excuses for him, so no thanks, Dak is who he has always been. So, I'm not going there.
I’m not saying he isn’t who he’s always been. But the success he has had however limited was with better supporting cast.

Contributing factors are just that. If you want to take the crucial supporting cast away and just blame someone who we already knew needed it then how rational are we being.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol this is so stupid. The idea that beating Dak up will make him a better QB is literally the dumbest thing I've read on here, and I've read a lot of dumb things.

First off...he sucks, and even if this method would work, the amount of beating it would take to make him not suck would kill him.

Secondly, this is assault, so who wants to go to jail to try this silly experiment.
Like physically whipping his butt is going to make him a better QB.

No, if your car needs wheels for him to roll you get him some wheels.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not saying he isn’t who he’s always been. But the success he has had however limited was with better supporting cast.

Contributing factors are just that. If you want to take the crucial supporting cast away and just blame someone who we already knew needed it then how rational are we being.
Take it up with Jerry.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are some contributing factors . Injuries are key.

He was counting on defense to be as strong as last year which was 5th in scoring defense . If you told me we’d be without Parsons, Lawrence, Kneeland and Bland I’d say defense was going to be challenged.

Not excuses but those are contributing factors when you’re already hanging on a limb.

And he was counting on draft picks and developing previous draft picks which haven’t totally failed as both OL have done ok and Overshown from last year has been an upgrade. Kneeland was looking good as well.

Where he totally missed the boat was at RB. TOTALLY. And probably shoring up WR.
lol.

All what you stated is true. It does not dismiss the fact Jerry Jones has never been qualified to be a National Football League general manager.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
lol.

All what you stated is true. It does not dismiss the fact Jerry Jones has never been qualified to be a National Football League general manager.
Im not attempting to dismiss anymore than dismissing someone with a disability. But once you admit or acknowledge the handicap you begin attempting to overcome and deal with it best you can.

I waved my white flag years ago. Jethro suks, he’s an idiot, narcissistic , etc. Not many critics bigger than me over the last 30 years.

Ok no more Super Bowls for us. But we still have a team to field best we can. Assuming you still are a Cowboy fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Take it up with Jerry.
I get it. The bigger point is we are no longer a championship caliber franchise any longer as a result of Jethro . Dak is just a product of that dysfunction.

It’s not going to change once Dak is gone. I guess you forgot how it suked before Dak was here.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was the same with Romo ....... and Bledsoe before that ....... and Quincy before that.
Yep. And the idiot was looking to draft Manziel and Lynch.

If fans are looking for hope beyond this they are barking up the wrong tree.

There is no one coming to save us except Mother Nature or something I could never suggest here .