Dak is a mental choker!

nobody

Reaction score
Where did I say anything about breaking bones or injuring? You make up stuff because you have not accomplished what some of us have. That's why you don't get it.
There's a difference though. Dak is a spoiled little girl in a man's body. He's been taught he's amazing when he isn't. He got hurt and it broke him. Even though he choked 3 years in a row, he got a record-setting contract. Nothing will fix him by now. He's done.
While in the military, once you're in, you're in for your tour. There's no escape. The other guys in your unit can and will show you that they will make your life hell and won't have your back when the time comes. That doesn't translate to a diva-filled locker room.

Dak and the Cowboys (both players and front office) have had a few years now to recognize Dak's issue and get it fixed with help, but they all refused, so now he is what he is and will remain so until he retires. He's cooked. It's sad, but it is the way it is. We're hosed until he can be cut in a few years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We will see if he did. Let's see what happens when the Cowboys play the Panthers. Dak Will play good against a bad team then the Dakfans will come out of the woodwork.
Whether you, me or anyone likes it or not, Dak is here to stay for another 4 seasons. Might as well try to figure out how to fix him. Most of it right now is mental. That's all I'm trying to do with this thread. If you want to contribute, feel free to do so. This is not some initiation club event, so back off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There's a difference though. Dak is a spoiled little girl in a man's body. He's been taught he's amazing when he isn't. He got hurt and it broke him. Even though he choked 3 years in a row, he got a record-setting contract. Nothing will fix him by now. He's done.
While in the military, once you're in, you're in for your tour. There's no escape. The other guys in your unit can and will show you that they will make your life hell and won't have your back when the time comes. That doesn't translate to a diva-filled locker room.

Dak and the Cowboys (both players and front office) have had a few years now to recognize Dak's issue and get it fixed with help, but they all refused, so now he is what he is and will remain so until he retires. He's cooked. It's sad, but it is the way it is. We're hosed until he can be cut in a few years.
The military example you explained is exactly what I was thinking of brother. I do believe Dak can be fixed mentally with the proper "push" by his teammates.

Steve007

Reaction score
Whether you, me or anyone likes it or not, Dak is here to stay for another 4 seasons. Might as well try to figure out how to fix him. Most of it right now is mental. That's all I'm trying to do with this thread. If you want to contribute, feel free to do so. This is not some initiation club event, so back off.
Yea, I have said that the Cowboys are screwed. I said this will get worse before this contract expires. Fix him? LOL....year 9 isn't when you magically fix him. Do people understand that players decline with age. Dak has already declined. Just wait until his cap hit increases and his play decreases.

nobody

Reaction score
The military example you explained is exactly what I was thinking of brother. I do believe Dak can be fixed mentally with the proper "push" by his teammates.
Hang in there. I use to think that. Now I know it's far too late for that. He is what he is now. He and they seem unwilling and incapable to fix his issues. He's a good, not great QB, and has choked in the big moments since his ankle injury. How many years will it take to fix him? I wish he could be fixed, but he can't. We're stuck with him though. The only way to win in big moments with him is to take the game out of his hands with a championship quality line and running game and a championship quality defense. That isn't happening though.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
He's a 4th round draft pick who was anointed as the starter due to TWO quarterbacks in front of him being injured, and then Jerry failed to recognize that his early success could have been duplicated by many quarterbacks who had an NFL rushing champion to help him.

The Seahawks recognized that to a degree in Russell Wilson, a good quarterback but one who only got to the 2 SBs in large part on the backs of the NUMBER ONE overall defense both times. So he wasn't re-signed.

I would submit Dak is as good as he can be based on no running game, poor play calling and a sieve of an offensive line. And that's nowehere near emough of overcame this bunch of no-talent players and doofus of an owner and general manager.

Yes, he likely lost this game, take away the int where the 49ers scored on their drive after the interception and Dallas is possibly ahead 24-23 and only needing to run out the clock to win the game. Though you have to recall the two Lamb tds were blown coverages in a 49ers prevent defense, I suspect if Dallas had been ahead, you'd have seen a much more aggressive 49ers defense late in the game.

We'll not see anything different from our Cowboys for a long time, if ever....

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The team even broke Ernie the Troll on Twitter (I'm not calling it "X", his mama named him "Clay", I'm gonna call him "Clay"). He deleted his account.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Correct, but now we can begin the tank. Maybe we can finally get the players Jerry was supposed to get THIS offseason. No reason to drag it out longer. Get Jeanty, get a NT, trade for more picks to try to position for Manning, and let's see what happens.
So you really think Jerry and Stephen know how to do that?

LOL.

They could have 5 no. 1 draft picks and the ability to sign 5 top free agents, and they'd screw it up somehow....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
NO, we need a shiny new QB to right this ship! It's apparently clear money isn't going to make Prescott play any better, so let him collect what's owed to him while he rots on the bench or requests a trade. The time has come to start over from the bottom so off some of the other talent like CeeDee and Parsons and whoever else is signed to a big dollar contract because paying these cats all this CAP SPACE isn't making this lousy team any better. This team just isn't competitive anymore, unless they are down by a bunch and make it close for show at the end of the game like 30 - 24!

I'm eyeing up Manning in 2026.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So you really think Jerry and Stephen know how to do that?

LOL.

They could have 5 no. 1 draft picks and the ability to sign 5 top free agents, and they'd screw it up somehow....

No doubt. I have yet to see a successful season since becoming fan, and I was 3 last time we won it all. So I understand all that.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You obviously haven’t followed me. Not at all . We were fools to pay him. But even bigger fools or idiots once we did and didn’t provide him better supporting cast.

And we have suked long before Dak arrived and will as long as Jethro is strangleholding Cowboys football.
I am/was a fan of young Dak. But what he matured into...not so much. I think he's delusional..like a well-intentioned preacher who is mad you don't share his apocalyptic vision.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was a big shot in Hollywood and the music industry!

Thats how he knew Romo went Hollywood ....... he will tell you all about it!

:muttley:
He wants to always be right even when he knows it is wrong and stupid.