Dak is a mental choker!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean, maybe he can get us further than we have been. I can only hope.
If he were to come here and did not play good then they should beat him up in the locker room! That'll teach him, although when Dak got smacked down during some spring break it sure as hell did not help him! lmao

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He just watched Under Siege and added that to his fantasies.
Yup, he has a wild imagination that is for sure. I can name at least five things he said he has done.

Played on a Semi-pro football team with no name.
Was a firefighter and ambulance rider
Made movies for Hollywood (probably cartoons).
Beat up his players so they could play better.
Drove a garbage truck when he was young.

Just all kinds of bizarre stuff. lmao

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is far from the first time. How did this game become your breaking point?
Serious question was all the golfing Dak did during the bye week along with the poor play the straw that broke your back?
After 3 similar playoff season results (2 against those very same 49ers) while committing boneheaded and unnecessary INTs while throwing into coverage, I honestly thought Dak would have learned by now it is better to throw the ball away and live to play another play, than to continue giving the football back to the other team so they can score and take the lead and win. It's all mental. He needs to be benched for a series, half or a game to force him to get his head right. Since no one around here believes in my old school way of fixing such a mental funk, might as well bench him temporarily.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yup, he has a wild imagination that is for sure. I can name at least five things he said he has done.

Just all kinds of bizarre stuff. lmao
I would run you over and laugh at you while you choke on your tears.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I'm not a troll like some around here. I'm seriously upset with the clear and obvious choke job Dak pulled off all game long last night. You could see Dak with that deer-in-the-headlights look and his mouth hanging open as if he was protecting a little bird inside of it all game long. Dude was mentally checked out.
Something is wrong with this team this season. Dak has been bad but something else is going on behind the scenes. Our owner is flying a helicopter onto the training field. He refuses to bench Zeke who even the biggest of homers can agree has lost five steps. Players are snapping at reporters. The owner is too. No good moves during the offseason. Dak looks unconfident and keeps folding. What is going on with the 2024 Cowboys?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After 3 similar playoff season results (2 against those very same 49ers) while committing boneheaded and unnecessary INTs while throwing into coverage, I honestly thought Dak would have learned by now it is better to throw the ball away and live to play another play, than to continue giving the football back to the other team so they can score and take the lead and win. It's all mental. He needs to be benched for a series, half or a game to force him to get his head right. Since no one around here believes in my old school way of fixing such a mental funk, might as well bench him temporarily.
I wanted him benched in july/August when it was clear Jerry was gonna monster contract him.
I usually spew a bunch of bs....little did I know how right I would be.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something is wrong with this team this season. Dak has been bad but something else is going on behind the scenes. Our owner is flying a helicopter onto the training field. He refuses to bench Zeke who even the biggest of homers can agree has lost five steps. Players are snapping at reporters. The owner is too. No good moves during the offseason. Dak looks unconfident and keeps folding. What is going on with the 2024 Cowboys?
Really is odd....the completeness of this mess. Like a sports Idiocracy.

But I have noticed a weirdness in the matrix as a whole lately. :)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here is one of the looks Dak had on all game long from the 1st quarter through the end of the game. Dude was mentally choked out all game long. You could see he was playing scared and unsure of himself. Just going through the motions. No killer instinct or confidence whatsoever. :mad:

Screenshot-20241028-154410-Facebook.jpg

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Here is one of the looks Dak had on all game long from the 1st quarter through the end of the game. Dude was mentally choked out all game long. You could see he was playing scared and unsure of himself. Just going through the motions. No killer and confident instinct whatsoever. :mad:

Screenshot-20241028-154410-Facebook.jpg
The time honored 1000 yard stare. Right on time.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You must have been blind for the last 5 years if this is new to you.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Just all kinds of bizarre stuff.

He also sold Selena's records

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If he were to come here and did not play good then they should beat him up in the locker room! That'll teach him, although when Dak got smacked down during some spring break it sure as hell did not help him! lmao

Lol, and I figure Manning could sit behind Dak in 2026 like Mahomes did behind Smith, then, when he's ready, he can ease into it while we let Dak ride off as a 1 June cut in 2027.