Dak is a mental choker!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am/was a fan of young Dak. But what he matured into...not so much. I think he's delusional..like a well-intentioned preacher who is mad you don't share his apocalyptic vision.
I was never a big fan . But once our delusional and dysfunctional owner chooses to use or keep him then I’m trying to strategize how to optimize him.

Bashing him is not constructive . We are stuck in this situation . How do we make the best of it .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What? ....... I was bragging about your achievements!

I bet you were an astronaut and a secret agent as well.
Shhh....he can't reveal his secrets thoughts. The CIA will instruct him to come get you and run you down like a deer, while you choke on his tears and his oh so sad stories. He also worked at McDonalds.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After 3 similar playoff season results (2 against those very same 49ers) while committing boneheaded and unnecessary INTs while throwing into coverage, I honestly thought Dak would have learned by now it is better to throw the ball away and live to play another play, than to continue giving the football back to the other team so they can score and take the lead and win. It's all mental. He needs to be benched for a series, half or a game to force him to get his head right. Since no one around here believes in my old school way of fixing such a mental funk, might as well bench him temporarily.
And you think Jethro is going to bench his 60 million dollar man.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
It’s frustrating, I know it, you’re still class

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Shhh....he can't reveal his secrets thoughts. The CIA will instruct him to come get you and run you down like a deer, while you choke on his tears and his oh so sad stories. He also worked at McDonalds.
Maybe we can send Jethro and Dak a Quarter Pounder with onions . Lol

JustChip

Reaction score

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
Wow, you’ve gone over to the dark side!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

He has not been playing well since the Green Bay game. I frankly think that he has lost his confidence since that game and won't be able to gain it back.