Dak is a trip

bigE79

Reaction score
Ya'll dumb stupid and all the other things that goes along that line, what the hell is he suppose to do or say, they lost!!! the defense got the **** kicked out of them, long drive after long drive the offense sits on the sideline while the defense gives up TD after TD. You people are clowns, clueless
3 straight yrs of choking but it's everyone elses fault? You are the clueless clown but that's typical for a dak fanboy.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's embarrassed and hiding under that helmet.
This is true HAM leadership dude probably like Neidermeyer you know the dude with the Horse in the movie Animal House.

e1996bc86653a7d79f57ea437cf8778e.jpg

GINeric

Reaction score
After that crap show against GB, who the hell would want Dak's autograph? Who would want to take his photo?

Agreed. But the defense had an even crappier game.... would they want any of their autographs and pics either?

GINeric

Reaction score
The losers are in this thread...what did he do that was wrong? I know he layed an egg, but calling him out for this! LOL! Damn, you all need to get a flipping life.

You have to understand something.... a few of these idiots that are calling him out for this bs in the video are petty, weak and broke lil nobodies who would cry and moan about anything this man would have done heading to the locker room.

Dak had a bad game, and so did the rest of the team and coaching staff, yet these cowards only call one person out LOL!!

And yes, they are cowards because none of these weak people who toss insults Dak's or any other of our player's way would EVER keep that same energy in person if they were around them without any police around.

That's why these weak people are so aggressive online. They were bullied as kids and still are cowards as adults, insulting players from the anonymity and safety of a keyboard. It empowers them.

What happened to all the real ones who had real courage??? We're a dying breed!!

GINeric

Reaction score
Dodge and deflect

You routinely disparage current cowboy players and coaches for performance related, non "Hollywood" reasons

Perhaps you should go root for another team?

That weak, low IQ coward already does root for another team. You haven't caught on yet? I've exposed that weakling/ RuPaul/Nas X fanboy a long time ago.

Qcard

Reaction score
Ya'll dumb stupid and all the other things that goes along that line, what the hell is he suppose to do or say, they lost!!! the defense got the **** kicked out of them, long drive after long drive the offense sits on the sideline while the defense gives up TD after TD. You people are clowns, clueless
Dak Hate is not about Football

Dak Haters are body language experts....."He looked suspicious" :laugh: :lmao2: :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
You and all of your disrespectful, sorelosing, nonstop whining groupies are the ones who need to go find another team. Jerry is keeping Dak, so go follow the Texans. Just shut it already and get going. Cowboys don't need you.
Dak Haters don't have the balls to leave like Tom Landry's congregation....

I can't wait for the Prescott extension to see Dak Hate imploding :lmao:

nobody

Reaction score
The losers are in this thread...what did he do that was wrong? I know he layed an egg, but calling him out for this! LOL! Damn, you all need to get a flipping life.
I think he was running to take a quick shower to get to his after-game interview since he's the QB. Other players have more time.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That weak, low IQ coward already does root for another team. You haven't caught on yet? I've exposed that weakling/ RuPaul/Nas X fanboy a long time ago.
If you're talking about AC I think your assessment is spot on but unfortunately he is a cowboy fan.

Just an incredibly hypocritical one. He holds others to standards that he doesn't adhere to himself. :thumbup:

GINeric

Reaction score
I think AC is a hypocritical psycho and Mountaineer is spot on most of the time

You think opposite

I'd say we disagree on a lot lol

All good. keeps it interesting

Let me ask you this.... if Mountaineer was spot on, why did he disappear during our winning stretch? Why does he disappear most of the week after wins?

Fans of a team celebrate with the other fans after Ws. You don't find it strange that he never celebrated after wins with the rest of us?

As a matter of fact, the few times he did post LATER IN THE WEEK after a win, he seemed a bit irritated in his posting. Since you're defending him, can you make some sense of that?

I'm curious....