Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

morat1959

Reaction score
For one brief second I got excited reading the first 4 words in your post.

triplets_93

Reaction score
This shows just how deep the hatred is for Dak that he’s being bashed for not wanting to participate in the Pro Bowl activities. :rolleyes: There’s a lot of players that pass on the Pro Bowl. Dan Marino passed on it almost every time he was selected and never got criticized for it. Some here just look for everything and anything to bash Dak. The disdain for him has become an unhealthy situation in my opinion.
Well now that's ridiculous!!!

We like our guys,

triplets_93

Reaction score
Well, I did not want to read through the entire thread for once but just a shout out, I Pappy hasn't already chimed in then this message is for you.
Dak is lower than the space between a worm's belly and the dirt at this point.
Heynow...
Dak will show back up to accept his MVP award..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Funny. I remembering pimping him for our #2 spot two years ago and was torn to shreds in the forum from all our expert QB analysts. Would have been fairly cheap too.

I don’t think they would’ve brought in anyone who potentially could’ve been a threat to the current starter.

Praxit

Reaction score
..yep, I would too, ....be running for cover.

You have a MVP type of year, then you stink up the joint. At the worst opportunistic time.

nobody

Reaction score
This is a mistake. It's a meaningless game. Dak would kick butt in it.

HotDog37

Reaction score
If Dak were to obtain an injury Jerry Jones might not have to pay for his new upcoming elite QB contract. Jerry Jones is protecting his business investment. I'm sure Dak Prescott is ok with that.

Cmac

Reaction score
He faced the media after the game when he did a press conference interview. A lot more than what other players on the team did. Also is him playing in the Pro Bowl suppose to make up for him and the team playing horribly against the Packers and getting bounced in the first round? Doing Pro Bowl media rounds wasn't going to change the minds of any Cowboys fan who already wants him gone in the first place.
.....meanwhile we'll watch the Podcaster race everybody.

Cmac

Reaction score
Years ago they used to play a game between the Super Bowl winner and a college all star team
that was years ago......a bit unfair to the SB winner and top draftees......too much money on the line to risk injury just for a select group.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So who would you rather have running our team Prescott or Mayfield?
Mayfield! Has a better playoff record.
Prescott must be getting tired of hearing all the people talking about his choke job.
Dallas MUST draft a QB early like Pennix in the first round.

Einstein

Reaction score
I thought I saw he was claiming an injury... but honestly, I can't blame him for wanting to be around his pregnant wife.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that was years ago......a bit unfair to the SB winner and top draftees......too much money on the line to risk injury just for a select group.
That's why I said it was years ago ... lol

In any case, I wasn't advocating it, just providing info for those who may not be old enough to remember.

And I agree. Heck, the reason they don't do a full contact Pro Bowl game anymore is the risk of injury, and of harming teams and player careers. No way they would do that now with the SB winning team and college players who haven't even got their first NFL contract.