Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
he's trolling man. there's nothing more to it.
It’s one of those look at me type threads. He said he doesn’t care what people think because no one knows who he is. People post things here they would never post if everyone knew them. No one wants to come off looking stupid in front of people that know them. The anonymity of message boards brings out the silliness in people. Threads like these almost always backfire. Fans go way out on a thin limb, pounding their chest and end up getting roasted after the game. Most enjoy the attention even if it’s negative. They simply don’t care. The problem is no one is going to take anything they have to say seriously, so it makes posting your opinions a waste of time.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Cowboys defense struggles with running quarterbacks. Cowboy's defense can't stop a nose bleed in the running game. Cowboys offense struggles to put points up against any legitimate competition.

Eagles are still ranked number one defense against the run and will force Dallas to throw.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
So you’re saying the 4 interceptions some how allowed Dak to throw for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns. Just like the Eagles had 3 interceptions against Rush last season made Hurts an MVP contender?
Yea he is saying that. Every turnover is an extra possession.

Toro9

Reaction score
He's too inconsistent to say he's gonna wreck any game. Analysis often say players need to play within themselves but the opposite is true for Dak. He needs to be a football player more than he needs to play the position.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, the eyes don't lie.
But he's 25th in the league in yards through the air.
Take your pick.
He’s 18th in passing yards and 16 of the 18 ahead of him have all played 1 extra game. Your name is appropriate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s one of those look at me type threads. He said he doesn’t care what people think because no one knows who he is. People post things here they would never post if everyone knew them. No one wants to come off looking stupid in front of people that know them. The anonymity of message boards brings out the silliness in people. Threads like these almost always backfire. Fans go way out on a thin limb, pounding their chest and end up getting roasted after the game. Most enjoy the attention even if it’s negative. They simply don’t care. The problem is no one is going to take anything they have to say seriously, so it makes posting your opinions a waste of time.
It’s a setup. He’s hoping like hell Dak sucks on Sunday just so he can say “look at all these scrub QB’s and how they played agains Philthy and Dak couldn’t?” And if Dak plays well, he’ll say, “look, I told you.” He‘s a lonely individual obviously.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.

So you will admit that those QBs are better than Dak if he does not match their numbers ?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s a setup. He’s hoping like hell Dak sucks on Sunday just so he can say “look at all these scrub QB’s and how they played agains Philthy and Dak couldn’t?” And if Dak plays well, he’ll say, “look, I told you.” He‘s a lonely individual obviously.
How dare you sir. I have many friends. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The thread is not likely to age well because your prediction is likely to blow up in your face. Once the buzzards start circling on Sunday after the game, this thread might start going sideways and end up getting locked. You’re predicting Dak with 350+ yards and 4 TDs. The biggest problem with that prediction is that if he’s having to put up that many yards and TDs, that’s a clear indication our running game isn’t working, and our defense is getting pounded. It will be like watching the San Francisco game all over again. We have no shot to win this game if Dak is having to carry the team.

If Dak is having to air it out all day, it’s going to lead to sacks and turnovers. Our best shot to win the game is if our defense plays well and we have some resemblance of a running game, allowing Dak to play within himself and manage the game. If he has 245 yards passing with a couple of TDs and no INTs, it gives us a great chance to win this game, if our defense steps up. Parsons needs to show up in this game. He has yet to show up in a big game.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s 18th in passing yards and 16 of the 18 ahead of him have all played 1 extra game. Your name is appropriate.
So you're clueless on the whole yards in the air concept I understand.
But I'm glad to see you bragging you about 18th though. That's really something strive for isn't it?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you're clueless on the whole yards in the air concept I understand.
But I'm glad to see you bragging you about 18th though. That's really something strive for isn't it?
Yes when 16 of the 18 have played 1 more game than the Cowboys. You refuse to acknowledge that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
All these personal attacks because you don't like my opinions. So sad. You know there are rules against that, right?
personal attacks? you are highly sensitive. like I said, you are misreable no matter what. you are unhappy when we win. you are unhappy when we lose. tell me I lied?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, sometimes that's where Dak runs into problems, so we'll see how it goes.
actually I think he is better at mid range to deep ball, than he is playing short game. that's where his accuracy suffers. specially on short crossing routes. that's where most of his interceptins came from last year. I think they need to open up the offense, but there is concern over pass protection. we gave up way too many pressures/sacks to Rams who are in the 20s in pass rush and pressure.