Dak is Mr Clutch!

mmohican29

Reaction score
Matt Hasselback and Troy Aikman, both Super Bowl quarterbacks, said it was a bad throw.

Lol @ any "Matt Hasselback" criticism.

Dak has already had a more exciting career, even with the SB appearance. His accomplishments will dwarf many of his harshest critics, if they havent already.

And I don't know what Troy's problem is. He trolls Dak from gun to gun every game. It's a miserable experience watching Cowboys games with him and Buck side by side.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol @ any "Matt Hasselback" criticism.

Dak has already had a more exciting career, even with the SB appearance. His accomplishments will dwarf many of his harshest critics, if they havent already.

And I don't know what Troy's problem is. He trolls Dak from gun to gun every game. It's a miserable experience watching Cowboys games with him and Buck side by side.

If Hasselback’s opinion is wrong because he didn’t have a great career, what does that tell us about the opinion of every fan who had no football career.?

Besides, it clearly was a bad throw. Saying that doesn’t mean Dak is a bad QB or that he had a bad game, but that was a bad throw.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Gotta give it to the haters.

They don’t stay down for long.

Less than an hour and a half from a Playoff Victory and they’re already nit picking every single play - conveniently overlooking all the great plays.

Perhaps the Cowboys should’ve drafted Deshaun Watson. I mean, he’s a first round pick.

Gator88

Reaction score
But Romo had a number 2 overall defense and some could say just as many if not more weapons than Dak.
That team also won a home wildcard playoff game before the oline and defense collapsed on the road playoff game. I would also argue Dallas now has much better weapons on offense than the 2009 Cowboys had.

erod

Reaction score
Dak did all he could to lose that game, and then he did all he could to save it in the end.

The young man played well tonight.

Bring on next week!

mmohican29

Reaction score
If Hasselback’s opinion is wrong because he didn’t have a great career, what does that tell us about the opinion of every fan who had no football career.?

Besides, it clearly was a bad throw. Saying that doesn’t mean Dak is a bad QB or that he had a bad game, but that was a bad throw.

Hasselback had a perfectly fine career. I just get a kick out of retired mediocre to slightly above average like Hasselback and Carr criticizing anybody.

As far as the throw itself, Dak struggles with pace at times. He left that one a bit lazy but if not for the LB arriving early Brown likely comes down with it.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Oh good Lord, no he didn't.

LOL Romo never had a top 5 RB or a top 10 WR, Throw in Jarwin, Austin and Gallup and as I said, we actually have one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. Imagine Lenoir gets activated again for the divisional round.

Sorry I forgot Owens but the point still stands, this is the most talented offense we've had since 1995.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hasselback had a perfectly fine career. I just get a kick out of retired mediocre to slightly above average like Hasselback and Carr criticizing anybody.

As far as the throw itself, Dak struggles with pace at times. He left that one a bit lazy but if not for the LB arriving early Brown likely comes down with it.

You realize he is actually paid to comment on football, right? Lol.

As for the LB getting there early, the reason he did epwas because the pass was a bit lazy and behind the receiver. Had the ball been thrown as it should have the LB wouldn’t have had a chance to be in the play. Still, the refs did blow the PI call

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL Romo never had a top 5 RB or a top 10 WR, Throw in Jarwin, Austin and Gallup and as I said, we actually have one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. Imagine Lenoir gets activated again for the divisional round.

Sorry I forgot Owens but the point still stands, this is the most talented offense we've had since 1995.

Romo never had a top 5 RB? What position was Murray playing in 2014? Never a top 10 receiver? Was Dez Bryant playing tackle or guard in 2012 and 2013?

HungryLion

Reaction score

:facepalm:

Terrell Owens and Dez in his prime weren’t top 10 receivers?

Jason Witten in his prime wasn’t an elite weapon?

I’ll give you Zeke.

Although Romo did have Murray for that one magical season.

Let’s stop with the Romo didn’t have weapons nonsense.