Dak is not good against good teams

jnday

Reaction score
Troll. I said no ones happy about the loss. No one is. You haters are certainly unhappy with Dak’s play.
Dude, I have a life and I don’t let you or Dak effect that life. I really don’t care if Dak played well. I care about winning which you totally over look because Dak played well. You are just fine as long as Dak gets those stats that never translate to wins. Another point to consider is that calling somebody a troll because they disagree with your deranged posts says a lot more about you than it does the posters you are attempting to insult.

jnday

Reaction score
You're on pace for one Dak praise thread per day until next game.

Maybe, just maybe, you'll make one worth reading that won't get moved.
Maybe one day Dak will win one of these tough games and he can make a thread about it. I will give him a “like” if he can put Dak and winning in the same thread.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He is the second coming of CCBoy. They are very similar in a strange kind of a way. CCBoy was much more entertaining, even if none of us could understand his jibberish. Rocky does not even have the entertainment factor going for him.
CC was so frustrating to read.
I just gave up after two direct encounters with him.

Totally went off the wire and you couldn't understand a darn thing he was saying.

You say one thing and he'd go off on some tangent about stuff that's not even in the realm of the conversation.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
CC was so frustrating to read.
I just gave up after two direct encounters with him.

Totally went off the wire and you couldn't understand a darn thing he was saying.

You say one thing and he'd go off on some tangent about stuff that's not even in the realm of the conversation.
I wish I could've seen this guy. He sounds like a hoot.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wish I could've seen this guy. He sounds like a hoot.
No. He still posts from time to time and he's not a hoot.

He's... he's CC. Just like Rockport is Rockport.
Pappy is Pappy.

I am me. I am free. I don't believe in Lizard people though.

David Icke reference.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak played his butt off, better than I expected in his first live action in almost 11 months, with no running game against the defending champs.

I'm not Rocky, who would probably drink Dak's bathwater, so if your impulse is to come at me with that silliness then don't bother. But if you watched that game and blame Dak for the loss, you're either blinded by your "Dak sucks" agenda or you just don't understand what you're watching. Either way, you're telling me all I need to know about your precious opinions.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He is the second coming of CCBoy. They are very similar in a strange kind of a way. CCBoy was much more entertaining, even if none of us could understand his jibberish. Rocky does not even have the entertainment factor going for him.
True. I just speak the truth. Facts. It’s definitely not entertains to the haters like yourself. In fact, you guys despise me. Which is great.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
True. I just speak the truth. Facts. It’s definitely not entertaining to the haters like yourself. In fact, you guys despise me. Which is great.
Dude, how about acting like you have some manners. sheesh. I have never seen such a poor display of wanting to be liked but can't figure out how. smh

fivetwos

Reaction score
I truly don't know how someone watches this team and thinks we have zero chance with Prescott.

It's almost as if people want to trash him just to trash him. No he isnt perfect. Who is?

No, he hasn't won yet but maybe take a look at Elways career before you tell me about giving up on him entirely.

I've really tried to stay out of these threads over the years, but its becoming more difficult.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I truly don't know how someone watches this team and thinks we have zero chance with Prescott.

It's almost as if people want to trash him just to trash him. No he isnt perfect. Who is?

No, he hasn't won yet but maybe take a look at Elways career before you tell me about giving up on him entirely.

I've really tried to stay out of these threads over the years, but its becoming more difficult.

I all seriousness I think (with the exception of Pappy and Willie who are just ridiculous with their Dak hate) that most of these Dak quarterback haters are actually Dak fan haters and they just use Dak as a way to insult each other.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Yeah unfortunately the trash our players threads seem to be the predominant theme on this site. Then we get to wade through page after page of people sniping back and forth like 10 year olds. I will discuss the merits of the guys' play on the field all day but I get bored pretty easily of all this "he sucks" .. "no he doesn't" .... "yes he does and if you don't think so you're stupid." arguments.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I all seriousness I think (with the exception of Pappy and Willie who are just ridiculous with their Dak hate) that most of these Dak quarterback haters are actually Dak fan haters.

Or simply fans of other teams..