Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo had great stats as well, and he too never accomplished a damn thing.

And Dak has been the perfect hall of fame QB? Dak has never made any of his own boneheaded decisions? In a few years you will be able to compare the two in win or go home games and you will find they are quite similar in performance.
Romo or Dak didn't have this defense did they.

Tony Tolbert
Russell Maryland
Leon Lett
Charles Haley
Dixon Edwards
Robert Jones
Godfrey Myles
Deion Sanders
Larry Brown
Darren Woodson
Brock Marion

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He didn't dear. Rocky was "quoting" another poster. ;)
Yes, I've read the post he was quoting and understood his question to that poster. I'm still surprised Rockport, of all people, asked it. There is a good reason why we were 4-12 in 2015 and could rebound to be a championship team in 2016.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Since you don't understand it, albeit maybe because you disagree with Dak being a good QB or why someone would want to talk about their favorite player let me break it down for you in simple terms.

#1 many of us respect the fact that Dak is a very good human who always give it his all.
#2 Dak is on a historic pace in terms of his numbers and stats that show him to potentially be on pace for
a Hall of Fame nomination if he wins a super bowl or two.
#3 He is one of the most respected men in the locker room because he leads by example.

I'm assuming you're one of those guys that puts every loss on Dak even though it's a team sport right? If you can't see that Dak is a more than good enough QB to win a super bowl, or your eye test influences you do see crazy things, I can't help you. Bottom line, Tom Brady won super bowls playing terrible and if it wasn't for his defenses they would of been loses. If our cows had good coaching and a decent defense, I believe you would be frantically searching the hamper for Dak's jock.

Keep to stats to support your position instead of what if's and insults.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I had a bone spur shaved off the back of my heel that was under my Achilles tendon. Here's my scar and my Cowboys wallet to prove the picture is mine instead of a picture I found on the internet. I'm thinking you're just being silly here with that claim. Can you prove me wrong? If it's the EXACT same injury then the scar will still be there. If you can then I'll believe you didn't cry and I'll admit you're a bigger bad *** than Dak is. ;)
204908280_1761177694070563_287632693533030599_n.jpg
That was 36 years ago. I had a compound fracture of my ankle when I fell down the stairs in my college dormitory. We didn't have cellphones or internet back then nor do I have a cellphone today. I have nothing to prove to you. You're a stranger on the internet. What you did is just creepy.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
That was 36 years ago. I had a compound fracture of my ankle when I fell down the stairs in my college dormitory. We didn't have cellphones or internet back then nor do I have a cellphone today. I have nothing to prove to you. You're a stranger on the internet. What you did is just creepy.

What I did was prove that I had surgery. I'm sure you have a phone and is smart enough to take a picture and upload it here to prove you had the surgery, and that you're tougher than Dak because he cried and you didn't. A scar like that will stay with you forever. Like I said I think you're just being silly. You and I both know that. :) Carry on...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Romo or Dak didn't have this defense did they.

Tony Tolbert
Russell Maryland
Leon Lett
Charles Haley
Dixon Edwards
Robert Jones
Godfrey Myles
Deion Sanders
Larry Brown
Darren Woodson
Brock Marion

Here, I'm getting very curious of this group on this year's defense...interesting at the very least, now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What I did was prove that I had surgery. I'm sure you have a phone and is smart enough to take a picture and upload it here to prove you had the surgery, and that you're tougher than Dak because he cried and you didn't. A scar like that will stay with you forever. Like I said I think you're just being silly. You and I both know that. :) Carry on...
Did I mention what you did is creepy and now you are just being creepier.