Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Brax

Reaction score
You never had that injury stop lying.......a twisted ankle ain't the same lol.
I actual had the same injury all 3 bones and he hit it on the ground to feel better not to set it. There next to no pain only a very strange feeling. He can say what ever he wants but he wasn’t trying to set it because he isn’t a stupid man If it make Dak junkies feel better more power to you.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Love the headline "Ouch! Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Reveals He Tried To Re-Set Broken Ankle Himself" as if we didn't already know that by watching after the injury occurred. Nice Captain Obvious headline there, SI.
I thought the same thing. Of course, Dak was trying to go all Byron Jones there...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I actual had the same injury all 3 bones and he hit it on the ground to feel better not to set it. There next to no pain only a very strange feeling. He can say what ever he wants but he wasn’t trying to set it because he isn’t a stupid man If it make Dak junkies feel better more power to you.
We all want to see your Dak scar.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You must be right as I couldn't even tell you who Danny White was when he was leading the Cowboys when I was growing up.....but keep assuming.

I have friends/family who are fans of WFT, Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Steelers, Titans, Fins, Saints, Texans, etc. You remind me of them particularly when we would be talking smack about our teams relative chances.

If you want to be called a Cowboy fan then fine.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How could a team coming off a 4-12 record the previous year be "built for a championship"? I've heard it all.

Ask the 2019 San Francisco 49ers. They lost to the Chiefs in the SB (partly because of a Kyle Shanahan second half collapse), but they went from 4-12 in 2018 to 13-3 and a SB appearance.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Your bottom lip’s quivering, lil guy.

“WAAAH HE MADE FUN OF ME MOMMY, ISN’T THAT AGAINST THE RULES!?!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sorry I would have responded to you sooner but then I realized you provide absolutely no adult dialogue to this group so why waste my time dealing with people like yourself.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I have friends/family who are fans of WFT, Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Steelers, Titans, Fins, Saints, Texans, etc. You remind me of them particularly when we would be talking smack about our teams relative chances.

If you want to be called a Cowboy fan then fine.

I am called a veteran, a man, a husband, a father, a brother, and a son....those are the only titles that matter to me and a 'fan' so apply your labels elsewhere.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ask the 2019 San Francisco 49ers. They lost to the Chiefs in the SB (partly because of a Kyle Shanahan second half collapse), but they went from 4-12 in 2018 to 13-3 and a SB appearance.
No doubt it can happen and as you pointed out has happened but to say a 4-12 team is built for a championship is a bit of a stretch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You think that's tough?
I once popped a dislocated pinky finger back in place after a 60 MPH motorcycle crash.
rally, didnt ronnie lott cut off finger to stay in a game? get over that little dislocation story lol