Dak is still my guy; stop blaming everything on him

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s a troll just like the rest of y'all I don’t see what the difference is?
Maybe you should stick to football instead of personal attacks.

So everyone you dont agree with is a troll. I see. You remind of the kid that runs around calling everyone he disagrees with a liar. What an odd coincidence.

And thank for admitting you used a"troll" to make your "case".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
YOu dont lecture yer boy for his attacks....so spare us your fake outrage.
Not an attack....you either read that wrong....or you have an issue. Just an observation.
And you call ME sensitive....lol.
You said I have comprehension issues. Let’s just keep it football…..and who do you need me to lecture on attacks? If you can’t handle him I’m not gonna fight your battles for you…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe you should stick to football instead of personal attacks.

So everyone you dont agree with is a troll. I see. You remind of the kid that runs around calling everyone he disagrees with a liar. What an odd coincidence.

And thank for admitting you used a"troll" to make your "case".
I never said everyone who doesn’t agree with me is a troll. Me and Sydia don’t agree but I can admit he’s not a troll….there’s only about 6 or 7 trolls in this site you know who they are…

Big_D

Reaction score
Some Cowboy fans rather just keep fooling themselves into thinking everything’s fine. Year 9 is when he puts it all together? lol Doesn’t matter anyway at this point. Jerry and his moron kid made it pretty clear that they simply don’t care about winning playoff games.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never said everyone who doesn’t agree with me is a troll. Me and Sydia don’t agree but I can admit he’s not a troll….there’s only about 6 or 7 trolls in this site you know who they are…
Okay....that was a very wide stroke on trolls in your earlier comment.
I think it would be best to not cite trolls when we are trying to make a credible point.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well you’re gonna be crying into a beer listening to “Neon Moon” pretty soon. I feel for you, man.

There’s a run down forum on the edge of the net it’s got a thread where I weep about my Dak. I Sit in this thread defending your whack
Most every fan can see what a Dak Stan can’t.
Now iI always lose the playoffs throwing pick 6’s to the oppos there’s always room for you beneath the lights of losers moon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said I have comprehension issues. Let’s just keep it football…..and who do you need me to lecture on attacks? If you can’t handle him I’m not gonna fight your battles for you…..
You dont have to fight ANY battles here, let alone what you consider mine.

Im simply pointing out your hypcrisy. You dont really care about "personal attacks".

GINeric

Reaction score
I won't blame everything on him. But alot. It's not about that one game. it's about the last 7 years (not counting his rookie year). He's definitely not my guy. Not since the KC game '21. There are way too many other bus drivers out there who could get us a winning season and a one and out in the play offs. Don't need a 50+mil guy for that.

And don't you forget what you've said here, if they do advance further into the play offs for a change. It was the team then. He just drove the bus.

How many other bus drivers have been a top 10 quarterback the majority of their careers and became 2nd team All Pro without a running game?

Please name them. I want to see if this is just something "bus driving quarterbacks" do all the time.

I'll patiently wait for this list, because obviously other bus driver quarterbacks do this all the time.

Brax

Reaction score
**POST OF THE YEAR AND CAREER!!!**

:hammer: :hammer:
Yes the joke, moronic post. Of the year, it lost all credibility when Mahomes was in the same sentence as Dak. Dak getting curb kicked again after another stink job Mahomes plays in another SB and the question is why can’t everyone just see how similar they are, lol the only difference is one wins big and one is a master of the choke.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No not everything falls on his shoulders in terms of our losses, but he has done nothing to carry the team on these same shoulders in big games. If mediocrity is what ya want, then Dak is the guy