Dak is still my guy; stop blaming everything on him

khiladi

Reaction score
Do you remember what was being said when Dak was injured back in 2020? He was on pace for the greatest season EVER !! Like he was really going to keep up that pace after the cupcake schedule they had for the first 4 games.

Interesting tidbit from the 2020 season - guess who Andy Dalton beat 41-33 on December 20? The SF 49ers. Dallas hasn't beaten them since.
All garbage time stats... The Cleveland game he should have had like 6 picks... The Cowboys were down by like 30 by the second half.. had 7 TOs those 5 games... Atlanta should have won, but they didn't fall on the ball. Atlanta proceeded to blow a 20 pt lead in the 4th quarter the next week to Foles.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s literally in the post I quoted. You called @PAPPYDOG a troll like the rest of us. What does Pappy and the rest of us have in common? Critics of Dak. Don’t play ignorant. You keep defending your personal attacks while playing victim when it comes to personal attacks from others. It’s not cool bro and dishonest. TMC, as a poster I actually ride with you outside of Dak, but I gotta call you on the personal attack hypocrisy.

Very on point!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been called worse here and in the old Boys forum.
Sticks and Stones as Dak to them is more a life symbol than anything related to football.
The hurt and the pain are real for them as reality is starting to sink in on the future of Wonder Boy.
They can only blame their Idol who falls flat on his face in big games.
Laugh and more laughter as one cannot have a healthy debate with them?
Nah................

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s literally in the post I quoted. You called @PAPPYDOG a troll like the rest of us. What does Pappy and the rest of us have in common? Critics of Dak. Don’t play ignorant. You keep defending your personal attacks while playing victim when it comes to personal attacks from others. It’s not cool bro and dishonest. TMC, as a poster I actually ride with you outside of Dak, but I gotta call you on the personal attack hypocrisy.
No he’s not a critic of Dak….Sydia is a critic of Dak and is not a troll. There’s a difference between trolling and criticizing…..don’t play ignorant…..

And let me say when I say let’s keep it personal I don’t do it because I’m offended. I do it so the thread doesn’t derail. Every topic gets derailed by this typical Dak stuff and I don’t want to contribute to it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Very on point!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been called worse here and in the old Boys forum.
Sticks and Stones as Dak to them is more a life symbol than anything related to football.
The hurt and the pain are real for them as reality is starting to sink in on the future of Wonder Boy.
They can only blame their Idol who falls flat on his face in big games.
Laugh and more laughter as one cannot have a healthy debate with them?
Nah................
Hmmm….two different forums have wrote you off as a troll…crazy…

blueblood70

Reaction score
You seriously don't know? They only started with this build through the draft from 2012 on up. We had T.O. back in 2007. They don't get a guy like that now. It's out of the question.
somehow maybe you forget amari cooper was brought in here as a trade.. littering turn the season around and went to the second round of the playoffs. I mean AC isnt exactly ON the level of Terrell owens, not quite the same guy but close to it...... so yes, they do bring in guys occasionally and please don't tell me that they didnt at least get good deals with hankins, cooks and gilmore..

so you try to cherry pick the last 28 years and still miss things.. now over the last three seasons what have the back-to-back super bowl champions in KC done via big trades and free agent 1st week studs?? seems to be not a lot DRAFT WELL, pay soem guys let some guys go, small trades etc.. ironic more similar to the cowboys in fact 90% of the league does it that was but the few outliers all in group who have not beat KC BTW..the 2 teams that did the most lost to team that used more of a RBBC and WRRBC and doing the least aggressive spending..hmm odd huh?

i'm not saying i'm in love with what this front office has done but you got to stop cherry picking and exaggerating. I would hope by game 1 they will make simar moves to years past and at least build contender ie the top 6 finish we have had and who knows with a little luck we go further,,

I realize they're not the most aggressive team in the league anymore but they sure have done enough to be effective... They are not the worst front office in the league not even close to it...

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Forget the first 2 INTs, look at the third and fourth INT.

The third is a repeat of this year, but the LB dropped it. DBs just watching his eyes... But yeah, the scheme...

I blame all those on the defense and the offensive line. Some on the wr's, they should have dove over the defender or dove for some of those worm burners. dak looked good.

GINeric

Reaction score

Let me ask you this. When a person ONLY post on the board after losses but hide all week after EVERY win, what do they appear to be, a fan or troll?

Most fans I know post on the board, after wins AND losses.

The behavior of trolls are so crystal clear. Again, they only post after losses and seem a lil jubilant, yet fail to post all week after wins....

As a matter of fact, if they DO post after a win, they seem a lil irritated and credit the opposition for losing the game or something weird like that opposed to giving the Cowboys credit for winning the game.

* Fans are happy after wins and pissed after losses. Fans celebrate here on the board with each other after wins and collectively cuss our team out especially after bad losses.

* Trolls hide after wins and/or NEVER say anything good about the Cowboys team or players and appear happy like the rest of us through their posting.... they seem a lil irritated and even try to downplay our wins.

They immediately post after losses and post all week and seem a bit happy to do so until our next win, then the low IQ cowards hide again until the next loss.

With that said, there are individuals here in this thread who are obvious trolls and these cowards have exhibited the specific behavior that I have mentioned above.

If you don't believe me, scroll through the "alleged trolls" posting history after our wins and see how many positive things they have said about our team or players.

Then tell me whether the "alleged" is a fan or troll.

Mikexike

Reaction score
I understand if you look at the stats it tells a different story from what we all saw happen on the field. On the field, Dak shut down early in 2022 vs San Francisco, and again in 2023 vs Green Bay. He doesn't put up points until the game is basically over. He allows the Cowboys defense to take the heat for him not producing; add in the interceptions that help the opposing team, and you see that the Cowboys defense was in games they couldn't win. Dak not only doesn't produce, but he helps the opposing team.
So yes, it is a team sport. But in this instance, the team will never succeed with a perennial weak link at quarterback.
Let me make it clear; I'm sure Dak is a decent guy off the field, and I don't hate him. I see him purely objectively, and that tells me that he doesn't have the "it" factor that top quarterbacks have, or any real quarterback has. He doesn't lead; he follows. If the Cowboys are beating up on a team, he will jump in and take his part. But when the Cowboys need him to be the reason they are a top tier team, he disappears from view. He doesn't make anything happen that makes the Cowboys better.
The stats tell a different story. They show that he puts up big numbers. But they don't show that he is absent when the game is really on the line, and only produces when the opposing defenses are playing loose because the game is already out of question.
If Dak hadn't spotted Green Bay 14 points in the first half, the Packers only have 14 points at the end of that half. Instead, they were up 27-0 before the Cowboys even scored, and that score came after the game was already decided.
Dak has choked away division titles, and he chokes every time the pressure is on him to be the difference maker. He simply isn't the kind of guy that leads a team to greatness. Instead, he's the kind of guy that will jump on the pile after everyone else has done the work.
You are spot on, Love the post.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let me ask you this. When a person ONLY post on the board after losses but hide all week after EVERY win, what do they appear to be, a fan or troll?

The behavior of trolls are so crystal clear. Again, they only post after losses and seem a lil jubilant, yet fail to post all week after wins....

As a matter of fact, if they DO post after a win, they seem a lil irritated and credit the opposition for losing the game or something weird like that opposed to giving the Cowboys credit for winning the game.

* Fans are happy after wins and pissed after losses. Fans celebrate here on the board with each other after wins and collectively cuss our team out especially after bad losses.

* Trolls hide after wins and/or NEVER say anything good about the Cowboys team or players and appear happy like the rest of us through their posting.... they seem a lil irritated and even try to downplay our wins.

They immediately post after losses and post all week and seem a bit happy to do so until our next win, then the low IQ cowards hide again until the next loss.

With that said, there are individuals here in this thread who are obvious trolls and these cowards have exhibited the specific behavior that I have mentioned above.

If you don't believe me, scroll through the "alleged trolls" posting history after our wins and see how many positive things they have said about our team or players.

Well, it sounds like you have it all figured out, in your head.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Bro, I’m not defending whether said poster is a troll. I get what you’re getting at, but that wasn’t the point I was trying to highlight. The poster I was responding to levels personal attacks on others when it’s convenient and when someone fires back with a perceived personal attack that poster immediately jumps to playing the victim. So I’m just pointing out his hypocrisy that’s it. You can’t do what you accuse others of doing and then play victim. I wouldn’t have given a thought otherwise.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm here everyday after a game, win or lose, so not sure what he is getting at. Maybe I'm a troll?
Yes....interesting that he thinks he knows not only the post history of every forum member, but their motivation for being here or not.

Thats a lotta chutzpah.