Dak is way better

Verdict

Reaction score
Hopefully he takes Brees's route. Brees was just a guy before Payton. He became a hall of famer. Dak's weakness's are all in his head. I saw him throw a 60 yard bomb to Bryce last year. That shows he has the arm strength. He has bulk to break tackles. He runs 4.7. He needs to read defenses better and have the confidence to let it go.

People who say Dak doesn't have the physical tools are mistaken. Dak has the physical tools and the intangibles to succeed.

dallas72

Reaction score
People who say Dak doesn't have the physical tools are mistaken. Dak has the physical tools and the intangibles to succeed.
I agree....you know what the problem is....
Dak is setup to fail....no Vet backup..a rookie & 2nd year player..and playcalling is not great....Dak was 13-3 when he had Romo helping & talking to him on sidelines...Dak needs that Vet to help him break things down...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Compare Daks first 3 years w Rothlisberger & Wentz
Dak more TDs...less ints...way less turnovers Wentz has 20 fumbles alone lol
Dak has more yards than Ben...better comp % and if u count rushing Dak has more TDs than Wentz...and wins...8 more 4th Q comebacks than Both.....
Im not in the defend Wentz at all costs camp, but he has lost 11 fumbles (not 20) in his career . Thats the exact same number as Dak

Verdict

Reaction score
Im not in the defend Wentz at all costs camp, but he has lost 11 fumbles (not 20) in his career . Thats the exact same number as Dak

Stop it with giving real facts. If you plan on stating real facts you must give prior notice or they will be ignored.

KingRah

Reaction score
His coaches don’t call plays over the deep middle. There’s a reason.

dallas72

Reaction score
I said lost fumbles.
The number is right there....and it is 11

That is atill alot, btw.
As much as Dak, actually
Don't care what YOU said my original post stayed he had 30 fumbles..which he does most by ANY player ever in 3 years

KingRah

Reaction score
Compare Daks first 3 years w Rothlisberger & Wentz
Dak more TDs...less ints...way less turnovers Wentz has 20 fumbles alone lol
Dak has more yards than Ben...better comp % and if u count rushing Dak has more TDs than Wentz...and wins...8 more 4th Q comebacks than Both.....
Dak is the Javan’s McGee of the nfl. He processes information slow. He can’t getcrid of the ball.

dallas72

Reaction score
Dak is the Javan’s McGee of the nfl. He processes information slow. He can’t getcrid of the ball.
Yep Dak cant get rid of the ball like Wentz...Wentz fumbles it all over the place ...baby hands...30x