Dak isn’t the Problem Jerry Is

kskboys

Reaction score
The eagles have slightly better players because they make trades and draft well. Jerry never goes all in. The Eagles go all in then blow it up and start over. Jerry doesn’t do that and hasn’t since we found Romo.
Jerry is all in at all times. And that's the problem. You see, the Eagles have great drafts because they're not afraid to dump a player. They had 3 firsts in the last draft. That's how you build a better team.

Right now, what could you get for Dak? Lamb? Zach?

Sure, everyone screams: "Nooooooooooooo, you can't trade soandso."

Problem is, if you have a team that is not going to get there, why not?

kskboys

Reaction score
How come their secondary still has a lot of problems straight up their middle and they made a last minute pickup at safety? Show, go ahead, how Jerry is dumb measuring for future top dollar contracts on their top defensive and offensive producers...go ahead and don't imply, prove that fails with naming your whipping boy used Jerry.

Use the usual excuse of not understanding English as well... :popcorn:
Eagles: Super bowl
Cowboys: 1 and done.

Can you understand that English?

LysleE

Reaction score
I think the Eagles have a superior OL, DL, QB, TE and WR. I think their scheme and coaching is better as well.
The Eagles have an identity; the Cowboys do not. The Eagles say they are committed to winning and back it up with trades and FA acquisitions; Dallas says they are committed, but do nothing of substance. Yeah…they traded for Cooks, but he has been MIA in the offense and instead roll with an inconsistent Gallup and a second-year WR. But needs at RB and OL were not addresses, but Dallas drafted a TE when there were already two on the roster and contributed in their rookie season. Dallas constantly over-values their talent and refuses to address positions of weakness because “we like our guys”. Jerry is only interested in PR because the media eats up whatever nonsense Jerry is spewing! So yeah…it is only fair that Jerry should get all the blame and criticism, since he wants the accolades.

But with that being said, good teams find a way to win when they aren’t firing at 100%…they rise above adversity. The Cowboys had the Eagles on the ropes in the closing seconds of the game…but the Cowboys had a dead ball penalty and Dak took a sack that he knew he couldn’t take.

The Cowboys aren’t closers…they play great with a lead, but when they get behind in crunch time they make dumb mistakes…both players and coaches need to be accountable…not just Dak.

plymkr

Reaction score
You all entitled to your own opinion but at the end if the day the players gotta play and the coaches have to coach. I'm not blaming the owner of my job everyday that my coworkers come to work lazy or messing up ALL the time
If the owner of your job sees your coworkers coming to work lazy messing up everyday for decades then it is the owners fault. He’s allowing it to happen.

Let’s use McDonald’s for example. If the owner of the local McDonald’s sees his employees spitting in people’s food and coming to work 15 minutes late everyday and he doesn’t fire them then that’s on the boss. Silence is approval.

If it was one game were undisciplined play caused us to lose than that’s not on Jerry. But going going on 2 decades of this and Jerry is silent about it? His silence is deafening.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry and the fam has been the one constant here during this drought. He's the owner, GM, and president. He is definitely to blame.
So this furthers the idea that Prescott, Lamb and McCarthy (obviously there are more people involved, but you get the point) are able to overcome the issues of the offensive line and are having success through the air. Consider that Lamb just became the fourth wide receiver in team history to record at least 450 receiving yards in a three-game span as even more proof (2018 Amari Cooper, 2009 Miles Austin and 2007 Terrell Owens).

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...iel-elliott-offensive-line-run-block-win-rate

CCBoy

Reaction score

Naw, it was Jerry who denied us corn!
shutterstock_153912332_t800.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry and the fam has been the one constant here during this drought. He's the owner, GM, and president. He is definitely to blame.
No, you are the one constant in being biased blind....use what ever number you wish, on both issues!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Don't. No one needs Skynet to send back a real Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Why don't YOU just invest in a cereal box top decoder ring? My statements are simple and not biased as to whipping boys.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I have an AI, but she's for................................never mind.
So? I just served in 3 different governmental agencies...:popcorn: but still respect the Cowboys...you?:starspin:

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Are they the right workers when things are good too or just when things are bad!?. Do the Owners get the credit for the good games and positive things or JUST the bad!? Lol that's a joke
Your talking crap!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The eagles have slightly better players because they make trades and draft well. Jerry never goes all in. The Eagles go all in then blow it up and start over. Jerry doesn’t do that and hasn’t since we found Romo.
All players JJ brings in are are problem too.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I was pretty sure it was Mandarin.
Which Chinese language was the ruling group in China the longest? As if you have more than just an insultive clue...bet you don't have a clue as to their locations in China as well. See a recruiter and learn some real language lessons.