Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Which is why I said you guys as in plural.
I mentioned it because there's an obvious debate on Dak's play vs. what he should be paid.
Many of the posters jawing back and forth about the subject live in one extreme or the other- Dak's elite, or a bum.
To me, he's been a solid, middle of the pack QB.
A good bus driver that has flashed franchise QB ability but has yet to show it consistently.
Things can change for the better or worse over the rest of the season.
Based on the last six weeks, I lean towards the franchise tag.
If play improves, my opinion will evolve, like it has quite a bit in the last year.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I still don't believe Dak is the problem here. However, he's not great enough to be the solution either. There's no one on the team that's wearing a cape at this point.

I'm with you that he's not going to make a 6-10 team a 10-6 team, because there is only 2-4 of those in the league, but he is the solution as out franchise QB rhat helps us win games.

We have so many issues:
1. Coaching
2. Defensive tackle
3. Defensive play calling
4. The drop in play by Awuzie, LVE, Jaylon, and somewhat DLaw
5. Tops in the league in penalties
6. Worst special teams in league
7. Oline's downfall

csirl

Reaction score
No he was never worth $40 mil.

At this point. Just let him play out the season.

Fire Garrett’s useless behind and let the new coach decide what direction to to at QB.

Good to see we finally agree with one another.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mentioned it because there's an obvious debate on Dak's play vs. what he should be paid.
Many of the posters jawing back and forth about the subject live in one extreme or the other- Dak's elite, or a bum.
To me, he's been a solid, middle of the pack QB.
A good bus driver that has flashed franchise QB ability but has yet to show it consistently.
Things can change for the better or worse over the rest of the season.
Based on the last six weeks, I lean towards the franchise tag.
If play improves, my opinion will evolve, like it has quite a bit in the last year.
I’ll be honest I’m kind of ready for all of this to be over with. I’m a Dak fan but I’m tired of this charade. Only on Dallas does someone have to “prove” they are worth something when no one else has. Jaylon, Zeke, Lawrence and Collins proved nothing and got paid. Wentz and Goff has proved nothing but got paid. But Dak has to prove he can walk on water in order to get paid. Just over it all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because he only has 1 over the past 3 games and he has the same number of rushing TDs as Tom Brady

Hardly something to beat your chest about if you are a Dak stanley
That makes no sense. So because he has the same number as Tom Brady you omit it? Forget it. Never mind.....don’t pay me any mind.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I wouldn't offer him more than 18m/year. Yeah, he'd probably go some place else. We can probably get similar play from one of the lower tier QB's that will likely be available during the off-season.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I'd rather take the top 50 comp pick than pay him that. I would pay him no more than $25m. He likely will want and can get more but that is not a bidding war that is worth it.

i like Dak but I only think he is somewhat better than average.

I like the kid, but I wouldn't pay him 40 either.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll be honest I’m kind of ready for all of this to be over with. I’m a Dak fan but I’m tired of this charade. Only on Dallas does someone have to “prove” they are worth something when no one else has. Jaylon, Zeke, Lawrence and Collins proved nothing and got paid. Wentz and Goff has proved nothing but got paid. But Dak has to prove he can walk on water in order to get paid. Just over it all.

Dak is the QB of America's Team do you understand the responsibilities and demands this position requires? Forgetting the fact you want us to give him a Top 5 paycheck which I find absurd, you also dare to compare him to positions that are not even close being in the same play-maker ballpark as a QB in the NFL.
Get over your Dak-crush and open your eyes and embrace the Star first and foremost and its possible glory and trust me all will be clearer for you.
Or follow Dak to the bench that is awaiting him and then the CFL the decision is yours.

October 15th, 2019 and Dak is still without a contract!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is the QB of America's Team do you understand the responsibilities and demands this position requires? Forgetting the fact you want us to give him a Top 5 paycheck which I find absurd, you also dare to compare him to positions that are not even close being in the same play-maker ballpark as a QB in the NFL.
Get over your Dak-crush and open your eyes and embrace the Star first and foremost and its possible glory and trust me all will be clearer for you.
Or follow Dak to the bench that is awaiting him and then the CFL the decision is yours.

October 15th, 2019 and Dak is still without a contract!

I said I’m over it. Go back to your Twitter obsession with Dak. There’s nothing to argue here.

black label

Reaction score
i used to punch my walls but with dak its easy i just dont care cause hes aweful

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I wouldn't offer him more than 18m/year. Yeah, he'd probably go some place else. We can probably get similar play from one of the lower tier QB's that will likely be available during the off-season.

Dak 69.7% completions thru 6 games. But that isn't good enough. You guys will complain no matter who suits up.